Official /nocoiner/ pride thread

You know crypto is in a massive bubble and you will all lose everything right? Rags to riches back to rags again... How sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/26zc3i/still_hurting_over_mtgox_lost_everything_suicidal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck, i could've made three thousand dollars if i bought btc a few months ago... i could've made fifteen thousand if i bought ethereum
I'm fucked

yes almost all coins are now ridiculously overvalued

sadly It must pop sooner or later

I have 10k ready to buy the broken glass.

>x coin has a market cap of 100 million
>what does it do?
>idk, go to the moon and you can send money

This will explode worse than 2013. Thankfully most of these retarded alts will die too.

Who wants to buy some Feathercoin? It's the future. And Namecoin? You can make domains! Only 10 dollars per coin!

>You know crypto is in a massive bubble
I agree
Ethereum is gonna bubble up to 400$, then it's gonna crash all the way to 150$

Can any Coiner explain to my why those cryptos going up and down? whats behind? Are the only going up if ppl investing?

Whats the value behind it?

Go make dogecoin value price much $$$€€€€
I have 110400 Coins doge

Crypto is a bubble but that doesn't mean you can't cash in on it right now, THC is a good money maker at the moment

Do you have single fact to back that up?

rags to riches to lambos.

You're joking right? Do you not know how crypto works? There is no fucking bubble. Normies are starting to find out crypto exists. They are a huge reason everything is growing. It's natural, maybe do your own research before babbling incoherently on biz.

For a market to be in a bubble, it would need stupid amounts of mainstream attention. How many normies or msm news outlets do you know who talk about or even know about crypto? Yeah exactly. Blockchain tech is so clunky and at the moment is barely usable. Its like fucking 1996 AOL "You Got Mail"-tier infancy. But like the internet, with time, it will grow and smooth itself out to be a crucial part of everyday life.

Right now cryptos market cap is at like what... $60 Billion USD? Thats literally less than most companies in the stock markets easily valued at over $100 Billion USD each. Youll know when were in a bubble when your broke ass idiot neighbor Joe Boomer starts talking about crypto and give advice. THAT is when you sell everything and get out.

Then its gonna skyrocket straight to $1000.

Screencap this, dumbass no coiner.

OP I'm not a greedy man, I only need like 5-10 milly and I'm out the game. Bubble is going to last another 4 years I'll be out in 2:)

All that optimism for a new paradigm wasn't there 3 months ago. Nothing was moving, crypto was looking like the same old crypto from 3 years ago.

So where did the euphoria come from? I'll tell you - from the insane growth that has taken a hockey stick shape. Gain 100%, lose 100%.

Pic related, it's why there's so much money for people to invest in the stock market, real estate (AND CRYPTOS). A correction is coming, and this includes cryptos. The time to buy is after the correction.

After the 2013 run up, Gox happened. All the normies who had gotten after Silk Road and the bubble literally believed Bitcoin had gone out of business, no more Bitcoin.

We live in a different world.

corrections only apply in traditional markets you fucking noobs. This is a bullmarket the world has never seen before, with 99.9% of the world still unaware of it. Therefore due to all our shilling, there is virtually an unlimited amount of new money pouring in every hour from people hear about coin. Do you idiots literally understand nothing?

this.. I work in an office and literally nobody has heard of cryptocurrency

I don't know why everyone is so euphoric. It's like they forgot the part where cryptos took 3 years to recover from its peak in the beginning of 2014.

I've doubled my money from $265, if only I had a magical $10K laying around and did the exact same thing

Exactly, and the plateau was boring as fuck with literally no growth. All the exciting technology that everyone is cheering about already existed and yet everything was moving sideways. It's a prime reason not to participate in this boom.

and these dudes are putting $20k into the stock market for fun. The bubble is still growing.

I'm going to stay on the sideline. This huge crypto growth within these past few months aren't based on anything fundamental. I don't want to wait another 3 years to recover my fund if there's a crash. Good luck to the bold and foolish.

It's taking me inhumane discipline to not go along with the ride, especially as I've been eyeing some of these coins for a long time. But I do know it will be for the better in the long run.

Or you could not be a poor faggot wage cuck and have 5k to spare to gamble on the biggest bull market in the history of the world you retard.

>hurr durr sidelines cause im a poorfag
>hurr durr let me spend 5 dollars on a starbucks
>hurr durr let me try to sound financially responsible but in reality I can't even spare 2k to invest in a money making machine DURRRR

why do regular currencies go up and down?
supply and demand
demand depends on the people investing, and this can be due to different factors

Pure hubris. You need some perspective from 2014:
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/26zc3i/still_hurting_over_mtgox_lost_everything_suicidal/

>Anyone else still in pain over mtgox loss. my life has been crap since then, bad depression, and suicidal, always thinking about how I could be rich right now. people say it is just money.. but our lives revolve around money, everything we do revolves around it. Im not taking this well, I dont know how much longer I can keep at it. How can I get through this? I thought it would get better but it only gets worse.

>Money matters. But what matters even more than money is our capacity as humans. I nearly lost everything as well due to bitcoin-24.com, but I kept going, because while money is important, we are still so much more than money.

>Out $75k, still alive. Verdict not in yet.

Money switching randomly from shitcoin to shitcoin. That what happens during bubbles. Really only 4-5 projects have fundamental value in the top 20. The rest will burn to the ground within 24h.

That's called "moving the goal posts" and it literally has nothing to do with what I said.

That's like saying, "don't invest! have you heard of bernie madoff??"

idiot. you just want to feel superior and use language like "fundamentals". There are no fundamentals dumbass, people have lost their life savings and more on real estate, stocks, businesses, etc.

Went from 6k to 30k, sorry buddy.

You got your head too far up your ass that you're talki g shit. I'll repeat again. Bitcoin took 3 years to recover. Your delusions doesn't change the fact that risk is very real.

And? This second spike in crypto completely renforced it's existence. Different changes in the markets have synergistic effects on the whole, you can never just use one example and apply it throughout time you fucking dunce. Crypto is growing exponentially this time because the market has proven that it can weather a big storm... which it had never done before. That's enough proof to intelligent people (ie. cryptoinvestors) to make a move. First come first serve mother fucker.

You can still join in. Don't let your pride rob you of a few milly.

New to cryptocurrency and highly interested in investing some of my money into It, maybe $30k or so. I hope someone here has an answer for Me, but if I invest and it explodes to, say, 120k+, how will one be able to extract this newly earned money? How do cryptorich individuals cash out all of that money to become useful for things like property and such?

Am willing to read lengthy responses because that's one thing that's been bothering me with the whole scheme. For relatively small amounts it seems fine, but large sums seem problematic.

>how will one be able to extract this newly earned money?

You can spend bitcoin directly from a debit card in many countries now, and even with other methods once square and other point of sales adopt it.

I'm banking on the world adopting bitcoin before I cash out any of my crypto gainz. Money goes into crypto for me, not out, as I'm not a degenerate daytrader trying to scalp pennies in front of a steamroller. I'm investing heavily into the future of currency.

The main reason I'm doing this is because in the last month I heard of a thing called proof of stake algorithm coins, which entice you not to trade but to hold them for a dividend. This changed my entire mindset on crypto, and I believe others are coming around to. It's a real thing and has more than mere speculative value. Dividends are dividends.