Liberal Imperialism

Is America a war mongering nation?

No, it's called deterrence, ya gommie.

Good job Turk Saturn missiles 4 u

we need to kick turkey out of NATO and let russia have their way with them

>just murdered the Russian ambassador

Better keep using the dollar for your oil trade, or you just me get dettered from being a country.

>implying that infrastructure was put in place to check Russian actions

they really have a high opinion of themselves

>what is containment
>what has been America's open foreign policy decisions since the end of WWII.

I'm shocked you don't know this.

They are controlled(or was)by the globalists.And what the globalists LOVE,is war.So they do that shits,they do shits and put the fault on the slav niggas.

Yes, obviously.

Yes

So you think that the bases in Mauritania and the Philippines exist for the sole purpose of counteracting Russia?

>muh globalists

>sole purpose

Do put words in my mouth, boy.

Agreed

>le Kick Turkey out of Naruto meme
>>r/worldnews

>globalists
Is this the new buzzword for the jews/illuminati/rothchilds or whatever?

America is the world's foremost super power. It has tasked itself with global dominance and has tried monopolise global war since the fall of the Soviet Union. The bases work as tripwires which will set off a global war if anyone attacks the countries if an aggressor were to attack that country.

They serve as deterrence to countries like China, Russia and India, emerging powers whose foreign policy can be at times unpredictable.

russia is not the soviet union you ponce

BELIEVE IT

Easily. and people who say there isn't an american empire even though we have brick and mortar military bases in other people's countries (and none in ours) are dumb or liars

Depends on the day

How do countries like England and Germany allow US military bases on their soil. Countries like Pakistan obviously need America's favor and that's why they allow it. Surely big First World countries don't need America's handouts or bargaining chips for trade deals etc.

are you kidding? it's basically subsidized national defense.

These are not demilitarized countries, they have considerable defence spending. Is the marginal subsidy worth the humiliation of having another countrys base on your land without reciprocation.

I don't think many people consider it humiliating, atleast in the UK, Australia etc.

>globalism is bad

Do even understand post WW2 and the cold war?

>REEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T HAVE BASES IN COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT OUR COUNTRY WE WANT TO CONTROL THOSE
why was my universe cursed with russia

(OP)
>How dare you build bases in sovereign countries that have specifically requested them!

After some (((American))) backroom bribes the nations requested them.

>people couldn't dislike me
>it must be the CIA, which is simultaneously omnipotent and incompetent

Russia is the Eric Cartman of countries.

you're getting trolled user

You do understand that the fact that the Russian navy is almost entirely on ice for most of the year is one of the key reasons we've never had a hot war with them.

...and why Turkey is in NATO.

yeah. The cold war is over now, and Trump and his cabinet are friendly with Russia, making Turkey's presence in NATO obsolete

>he thinks the Senate agrees with Trump on foreign policy

Yeah, Bush was also real friendly with Putin (you probably weren't born yet) until he actually had to deal with him