Look at that Volume!

Look at that Volume!
BitBean on the move.
50 sats this weekend.
200 sats next week.

I fucking love this meme

To Mars!

Yeah noticed a big bump in the volume yesterday and today

the pump was yesterday.. atm its a slow dumping-phase, that shouldn't let victims see, the pump is already over..
but sure .. buy those bags and be happy to help this small 50btc-pumpgroup

A fucking BEAN

If it's a pump and dump and it follows the last pattern we can easily see 80 sats, but with the news and new wallet coming any time now I can see it go even further, 200 sats end of May.

BEANED

REMOVE THEM
REMOVE ALL NOBEANERS

Oh look it's still the same price I bought it for a month ago, I would have been better off holding ETH and LTC

who the fuck makes these fucking memes
shitbeans will never moon again.
but these memes though

>buying the tip and not the dip
ayy fucking lamo

NOOOOOOOOO

the bitbean memes finally died out, i dont want them invading every thread again

Buy some beans and let them SPROUT in your wallet. Earn 5-20% each month.

My stalk is so erect right now.

RDD, XBY, DGB, all mooned and dumped its beans time now.

BACK TO 35 HERE WE FUCKING GO

b-but I saw him die..

the beanman never dies

WHY DIDN'T I LISTEN

Guys, I bought some Humaniq a lot actually, which my question is should I buy Bitbean instead and how much of it?! I have 10k.

>people now unironically buying subHumaniq and Buttbean

I just converted all my ripple into bitbean and reddcoin and have them staking because I'm not gonna miss this
>i pisssed away all this time day trading instead of buying and holding bitbean and reddcoin from 3 sat

i want to kill myself but I won't miss this now

I'mthe guy who jus wiped out 39 sat btw ama i shilled against bitbean at 13 sat

No, I am very serious. I think this coin has great potential and room for growth, I am willing to invest a huge amount, but I don't know where to find the coin. Humaniq, is being shat upon because the team is full of black people, which naturally doesn't mean the product is going to be a complete shit. You gotta have an open mind and an open wallet.

Bittrex is best place to buy beans since other exchanges don't have any on there

there's only like 99 million beans though so buy them fast user

DAMN! Thanks a lot user, I would love to buy a few million of these but, I am not so strapped with cash, over 90 % of my investment to the humaniq, I can try to buy few beans to help the cause! VIvala bean, Sieg heil bean!

>the team is full of black people, which naturally doesn't mean the product is going to be a complete shit
But that's exactly what it means.

Welcome to the camps! please go to the delousing chambers to we can enjoy a family friendly and undiseased time~

I am jewish, this is very offensive to my identity as a person and to my people. Take it down or else!

Oy vey, shut it down moishe

This is it! I will call Scholom Goymberg, and my other jewish lawyers, Bitbean will be taken down along with this thread! Praise to god, goyim for we will take everything you value in your life, even your gold teeth!

>goes up as you post this

I know you're secretly hedging your lawsuit by buying the hell out of bitcoin, goldberg

>24H volume less than a low-end Kia

>Pajeetcoin

>Not even sure if it's real, besides some cartoon logos.

lol

you are here

I've got faith in beanboy but was wondering when would be the best time to start buying to sprout?

Is this going to continually climb or will there be a contraction before another rise?