I just put 20k into this shitcoin and I lost 5 thousand dollars in the last few days. How can I explain this to my wife?

I just put 20k into this shitcoin and I lost 5 thousand dollars in the last few days. How can I explain this to my wife?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2017/05/18/ripple-xrp-six-exchange-platforms/#forextrading
lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-interledger/2017May/0005.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>putting all your money in one shitcoin
why
diversify nigga

just don't
tell her you got robbed

>putting in all your money in one shit coin at its ATH

Just fucking hold

Sell all of it. Say good bye to speculation coins and buy BTC & ETH instead. Stop looking at the prices for a month.

>having to answer to your wife

how much of a cuck are you?

I lost money too on Ripple. Is it just a dip or a downward trend?

This cuck posts this same thread every day trying to tank the price.

Hold. Another big announcement at consensus. Hearing whispers that it might be that dev are also locking up their own supply, or going to show something never done before. You'll see another moon. Remember: buy the rumor, sell the news. Monday is fast approaching.

Dip

I drew some memelines to clear things up for you

>How can I explain this to my wife

Hold you brainless twat. It's going to get an injection of capital from the new exchange listings with direct fiat pairs. More news inbound as well.

This. More news will come and it will continue to pump. I wouldn't be surprised if it was over a dollar soon. All they have to do it make some major announcement and it will start pumping again.

It will dip down to 16,000 on the weekend, and then start a meteoric rise around the 22nd.

It has just begun.

Uh, don't tell her?

Maybe do tell her?

Say you consider it a long term hold. When she says you're irresponsible just capitulate, apologize, say you got greedy and really messed up, sell, and spend the next few months in the dog house.

After it hits $40 in seven years tell her she's the reason you two couldn't retire early. All because she didn't believe in you. Tell her you wish you had a wife who was smart and supportive. Tell her she has to take it in the ass every night or you'll tell the kids. You'll tell them mommy is the reason we're poor and we can't send you to a good school where you don't get bullied.

Gotta play the long game.

Bitfinex still around? I thought they were done after getting goxxed

better not mention it, or your wifes son will beat you up

>Trusting wallstreet coin
sell everything and invest in hempcoin moon mission newfag.

Just tell her it is called an investment.

>your wife isn't into crypto
Your wife's son will beat you up.

OP is a LARPing FUD posing faggot. He made this same post multiple times now with slight variations trying to get people to panic sell their XRP.

Here is proof.

I fucking TOLD YOU TO PUT IT IN ETH

Ahh, the classic, "I lost a bunch of money on a trade, my wife's going to kill me!" thread.

Never gets old.

Sell your wife and buy more Ripple.

suck her feminine penis

this shitcoin is actually plummeting though

>This. More news will come and it will continue

Can you say something that supports Ripple right now? I mean every shill says "in the future this will be the biggest thing" and other statements that can't be proved. While the Ripple bagholders keep losing money and time.

XRP went from 1000 sats to 24000 sats in two months and was the first alt coin to surpass a 10 billion dollar market cap. The coin has constant growth for three weeks now. But yeah now that it stopped for a couple days it's all over and on it's way back to 1000. Give me a break you fucking ETH shills are pathetic trying to FUD posting constantly about ripple to get people to drop it and pump your coin. I hold both coins but i'm not some deluded faggot like you that pretends ripple is done.

Lol jesus christ these ETH shills have no lives.

This. It's mostly ETH cucks.

Why is no one talking about how one of the ripple staff said that on monday at consensus, during their presentatiom, they will show something never done before and that it will be a game-changer?

Oh. And also, they just tweeted they are expanding across even more exchange platforms.

links or it didnt happen

Why didn't you sell 2 days ago and load up on ETH?

If if makes you feel better I lost 13 ETHS on May 7th and haven't had to balls to tell the wife still. Gains offsetting it so she will never know if I don't tell her. Still stings to lose now $1500 instantly from the Krakening.

newsbtc.com/2017/05/18/ripple-xrp-six-exchange-platforms/#forextrading

this

tell her the jews burned you with a shitcoin

As you wrote this up XRP lost even more value.

>God you faggots are like fleas on a dogs nuts.

Fleas with massive 24 hours gains dyke boy. It was almost a fucking known fact it was going up starting yesterday. Take your sore BTC ass to polo and get out of BTC while you can.

God you faggots are like fleas on a dogs nuts.

>having a wife

how much of a cuck are you?

>dump your bitcoins and buy ETH
>godlikeproductions

>mfw holding ETH this whole time

your IQ must seriously be room temp if you're still holding cripple

Are you retarded? You bought at cripple's peak when it was a world wide known fact that eth was going to pump...

The digits don't lie. kek guides his neets to fortune so they may neet eternally.
Praise him!

If you were holding that same amount of money in ripple two months ago you would of had 4x more money than you do now even with this dip pea brain.

CRIPPLE FAGS ON DAMAGE CONTROL HAHAH

it's afraid

Damage contol.. did you even look at his post?

It's retarded

So is this dip a good time to buy XRP?

If you aren't in ripple yet you should be. It's literally one of the guaranteed coins to give you a profit. Literally just put some in and hold it.

M A J O R

C O P E

DEATH TO WALL STREET COIN.

Yeah, once it's runs on Ethereum

lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-interledger/2017May/0005.html

Some whale(s) were playing it it awhile ago.

Say nothing?
Just wait a while.
Get out when you make your gainz after a month then never gamble again..
Look after your family and except that your hands would never have held ripple on the ride up to $1

2 pizza cost 10000 Bitcoin not that long ago.

tfw you bought at 18k yesterday