You can't cash out your crypto gains

You're all wasting your time and money.
All the cash you've pumped into this meme industry has been lost.
You aren't going to be able to convert it back to cash. Forget about those lambos. Forget about it all.
You're going to be bagholders till the end of time.
The horror stories of people outnumber the success stories.
Face the facts. Most people are not able to cash out.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236800.0
shiftpayments.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just cashed out 1500€ yesterday, ,eat a dick

Of course you only hear the horror stories. They're way more interesting than "I withdrew some money."

Nice lie faggot
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1236800.0

Look at this.

Nobody says they withdrew any money because they're ashamed that they couldn't.

>what is kraken
>what is coinbase
>why is op an fag?

How is it hard selling bitcoins on localbitcoins and cashing out

I don't understand this meme, someone plz explain

>November 3, 2015
user are you brain damaged?

>implying I wont just be buying things directly with BTC

wew lad

shiftpayments.com/

that topic was 2 years ago you retarded faggot

What is with all this nocoiner hate lately?

>Look at this.
>links to something over a yr old

They're attempting to justify their decision to never buy crypto over the years when ETH has soared well over $100 and BTC is right around $2k now.
>I-It can't be real
>T-They can't possibly be able to cash out their gains
Sad really.

The first thing I did when I made an account on kraken was check if I could deposit and withdraw.

It worked for me.

Try withdrawing something like 50k

If we start hitting some serious red because the market is saturated with "investments" at the peak of the bubble and the panic sets in, no one will get out.

>$1 billion daily volume
>you can't sell

People are retarded, simple as

I was going to make a thread yesterday actually - entitled EXIT PLAN

What is your exit strategy - lets face it cashing out of this shit is a baffling ordeal.

I'm a UK fag - I think best thing I can do is send my coins from Bittrex to Localbitcoins

Then find a UK seller with good feedback, sell coin to him and he bank transfers me the money.

Downside is, currently looking at high fees and risky bitcoin transations. I'll probably lose 5% to the seller and 5% to fees just to send the shit

I don't know how risky it is to trade BTC for bank transfer either. How easy is it to get fucked? I normally buy them on Bitbargain with PayM which is fairly straightforward and I've never been mugged off yet

Finally, when in the fuck is either a) BTC going to fix this sending issue and b) websites allow you to exchange other top market volume coins (ETH is a prime example) for fiat.

If anyone can answer me that I will reconsider my method

>coinbase

You can keep your fiat that's becoming more and more worthless every day then. Meanwhile more and more people are becoming cryptocurrency users.

Also I was able to buy gold and silver directly with bitcoin is that not real money?