What stage are you Veeky Forums?

What stage are you Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_presidential_election,_1990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react to this image.

>hunny pie, it's dinner!
>NOT NOW MOM, I have to finish Civilisation Types.png and post it on Veeky Forums

Why is it always the Right-wing tards who are always so clumsy and unoriginal with shoehorning their political bullshit into a history board?
>Libertarian Monarchy
>Ubermensch Tier
we're hitting autism levels which shouldn't even be possible

>individualist anarchism and theocracy in the same tier 5 divisions above libertarian capitalism
Not sure how to feel senpai.

Needs to be a lot subtler. Remove shit like illuminati and make the divisions more realistic. Put fascism in tier 4 and people might think you're actually a /pol/lack and donate (you)s

hello is this the bait thread

>Anarcho-Captilism

Wew lad

>Remove shit like illuminati

illuminati detected

True facism has never been tried. Should be in level 5.

true fascism has been tried and works every time.

Examples?

Wait, you dont think the person who made this is serious do you?

Libertarian anarcho-hereditary meritocratic neo-absolute paleo-monarchy is objectively the best form of government

Anyone who disagrees with me is an idiot

>zizek
>societal decay
>every other leftist hates his guts

zizek literally weaves meaning out of decadence

i want daddy zizek to rule a worldwide authoritarian government and be a philosopher king

Swiss democracy.

>Roman Empire
>Decadence Tier

Literally lasted 500 years in the West and 1000 in the East

i think everybody knows roman republic is god tier though

>Cromwell on the monarchy end of the spectrum

>Meritocratic Republic
Is this where the highest government officials in a specific area are chosen by other experts in that field? (ex: Leader of the Legal system chosen among by their high ranking judicial peers) if so I guess I'm the final stage. Although I'm not that impressed considering the other civs in that section are either scifi nonsense or Turkposting nonsense/ Honestly, if I'm judging the whole group together the revival and reactionary tiers are by far the best.

for you to perceive some sort of right wing-left wing dichotomy from that meme picture tells me you're probably a loyal follower of one of the retarded left wing philosophies of stage 1

I'm probably close to a libertarian monarchy

I believe in minarchism and I believe that natural rights shouldn't be up to democratic choice. For example, the people should not be allowed to vote to enslave anyone just because 51% say so. Even if 99% said so, slavery is wrong because we possess an individual natural right to liberty.

>turkish monarchy
>ubermensch
kek
we know who made is by now don't we?

Cromwell was a Despot. You'd call Lenin a dictator wouldn't you? why not Cromwell?

>poland-lithuania is shit trier, yet elective monarchy which was its government is patrician tier
>ubermensch tier turkish monarchy
You can't hide your nature, Turk.

Aztec Stage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slovenian_presidential_election,_1990

This is true, I have no argument there, at least for the first 400 years.

>monarchy
>minarchism

I don't even know how half of you function anymore with these non-beliefs of yours.