Why did whites hate blacks so much?

What caused white people to kill blacks like this? Is the answer really as simple as, "racism"? Did they believe that black society was going to take over white society or something? Someone redpill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-soc-071913-043309
eui.eu/Documents/RSCAS/Research/MWG/200708/MWG2008-04-16LanceeDronkers.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/pdf
worldcat.org/title/attraction-paradigm/oclc/204468
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1308/1308.5257.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Racism is ingrained in human DNA from a time when 'the other' was a legitimate threat. Tolerance is nothing but a veneer. That being said, I dunno. Competition in the labor pool maybe? It's all fear based. Irrational fear? What threat did the black population actually present at the height of the conflict?

>What threat did the black population actually present at the height of the conflict?

Yeah, see, this is exactly what I am wondering.

>Racism is ingrained in human DNA from a time when 'the other' was a legitimate threat.

Ehh weariness against the other yeah but not to this autistic level. Back back back then it was like "those guys are weird" with it either going "lets not go near them" or "hey they got cool shit lets interact" with either result turning into beneficial or negative for one or both parties or war/uniting.

Racism is more a recent thing that make more of a concrete thing over time.

there's pretty much no scientific basis for this garbage. Not even logical. Tribes that were willing to interact with other tribes would gain their knowledge and trade with them, thus becoming stronger than those that were isolated. There, I just made up a hypothesis about racism is bad for an evolutionary perspective. Dumbass.

Maybe it was the contemporary mind set of others being lesser and less human. combined with the devastation of the south that the civil war brought with the guise of emancipation lead to extreme resentment.

The distrust of outside groups seems to be a pretty encompassing theme in human history. The idea of racism is fairly recent but any up and coming people has always been looked upon with skepticism by the upholders of the status-quo and outright resentment by lower classes, unless they're their champions

Basically they are viewed as sub-human. thoughts like
>why should we have to treat them as equals?
>Why do they always steal?
>What if they mingle with our children?

really resonated, especially in the poverty stricken south

We're they actually thieves or was that just the outlook people had?

dont want to make accusations but the statistics definitely werent in their favor

American hyperautism

>statistics
I don't think /pol/ had their infographs c. 1950.

Is this the Duluth MN lynching?

mob mentality

Projection of guilt over slavery.

They didn't hate blacks. They just recognized them for what they are. Not their people.

See those dead black guys?

They gang-raped a white woman.

That picture is the natural, wholesome, and understandable reaction when someone from an outgroup hurts someone in your ingroup.

Justice. Self-defence.

This keeps the outgroup from continuing to hurt your ingroup. This stops blacks from raping white women.

Before the 1960s, black people didn't used to hurt white people very often, because this was the consequence, and they knew it.

Since the 1960s, because of mass brainwashing. white people have stopped defending themselves, and just lie down likes lambs at the slaughter.

Now it's open season on white people as far as blacks are concerned. Black-on-white crime skyrocked after the 1960s and continues to rise. They rob, rape, and murder us with wild abandon in an escalating orgy of violence that can only culminate in genocide in the near future.

See South Africa? That's where I'm from. That's your future. Enjoy.

Just remember when your children are being torn apart and raped to death by a pack of blacks, at least nobody ever called you "racist." I hope a smile of smug moral superiority spreads across your arrogant face as they next turn their attention on you.

I've heard the black population was making real strides toward decency before LBJ fuck them with The War on Poverty and The Great Society.

Go to a black ghetto and in public start making sexual advances using filthy language on a black woman with a wedding ring on and find out what happens to you. Will that be "racism" too?

Not at the point when the rhetoric began, in other words right after the Civil War's end. Not enough of them ever had the time or, frankly, reason to be thieves before emancipation.

There is a tendency for stereotypes, under certain conditions, to establish themselves in reality over time. Legislative action, generalized poverty and continued resentment over the South's treatment after the war only amplified this situation.

>They gang-raped a white woman.
Source?

Extrajudicial killings are actually good. So what's the problem with blacks again? That they're better at it than whites?

You're right. A community coming together to lynch a black man who murdered a white child is the same thing as a couple of thugs who shot an old white lady while jacking her car.

wealthy landowners were afraid of poor whites and blacks realizing common struggle and forming unions or seizing land

>it's that butthurt south african again
Go get therapy before you shoot up a church you moron.

>a black man who murdered a white child
so was it a gang-rape or child murder?

>The 1920 Duluth lynchings occurred on June 15, 1920, when three African American circus workers, Elias Clayton, Elmer Jackson, and Isaac McGhie were attacked and lynched by a mob in Duluth, Minnesota. !!!Rumors!!! had circulated that six African Americans had raped and robbed a teenage girl. A physician's examination subsequently found !!!no evidence!!! of rape or assault.

because they are black

This t b h

"A physician's examination subsequently found no evidence of rape or assault."
source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1920_Duluth_lynchings

Neither were tried by an unbiased party, so it is equally as unknown if either were innocent or not.

That's why extrajudicial killings are frowned upon.

good post

Most white South Africans are fucked in the head.

not racism
its about species survival
they are a completely different animal than *we are. Both physically and mentally

its about being controlled by the Hebrews who needed cheap labour and divisions and conflict in society to stay in power.

Modern racism is an unforeseen consequence of post-medieval developments in science and philosophy.

Herbert Spencer, OP. Social Darwinism. The Great Race Theory. Read about these things.

Basically, after evolution became an accepted explanation for human development, a lot of people in Europe during the 1800s tried really hard to use it to prove that Africans were somehow closer to apes than white people, and justify the slave-trade as some sort of "survival of the fittest." Smart black people are a pretty obvious threat to this belief, so they basically had to constantly perpetuate the association between black culture and ignorance.

Of course, this is LITERALLY HAPPENING STILL TODAY, but if you try to explain it as the intentional brainwashing of white supremacy that it is, people turn retarded really quick because they don't want to admit it and start trying to justify it through some "human nature" bullshit.

Watson is a hack who stole nearly all his work and received undue credit for it.

Crick is also a son of a whore

t. Rosalind Franklin Internet Defense Force

Sucks that said picture, those stringed up nignogs actually didn't du nuffin. Before shooting shit, make sure said shit is real.

Why is it that these niggers always proves the racist point by posting this kind of stupid shit?

Because they don't have an actually argument then "they're fucked in the head". Personally, South Africa is a shit show were I understand the hatred from both sides, and I can't help but shake my head, because there is no way there can be peace except wiping a side out (and even then, would it really bring peace? This is Africa we're talking about).

You write like a literal retard, remove yourself from the gene pool.

I'm not black but I know plenty of white South Africans. Almost without exception they are self-entitled racists who think the world owes them everything because they are white.

>You write like a literal retard, remove yourself from the gene pool.

You do know most murders in the US are intraracial, right?

Yes, he does. He's very clearly a plant from some neo-nazi group who intends to foment dumb white people into a fearful mob mentality so they can be more easily manipulated. They think that spreading their bullshit screeds on Veeky Forums is somehow going to build their wet-dream of a "white Amerikkka" because they underestimate the intelligence of the youth. Whatever. Fuck that guy.

>Say that South Africa is a shit hole where both sides have reasons to hate each other
>Get called a retard and I should kill myself
Either he's a plant from a neo-nazi group, he's from /pol/ who's trying to do the same thing, or a pissed off South African who get's pissy if you're not Pro-White and hate black people.

>not to this autistic level
What he implied is that every developed human tend to discriminate the different and associate with the similar ones.

Racism is another form of discrimination.

But violence can be avoided.

You do realize you got called a retard because you failed to form coherent English sentences, right?

Yes, I realize that I added an additional comma when I reread my post. However, when I see people write far worse English on Veeky Forums and no one calls them out for it, I'm going to get pissed.

is this nigga for real

I see. I'll just blow my brains out, because the world would better place without me. Have fun.

>What caused white people to kill blacks like this?
white beta jealousy of black chad

The annoying thing about this is the editing of Sahelian praise and not understanding Zanj were perceived as distinct from other Blacks.

Interacting is different from having those other tribes living in your territory. That is where most prejudice and violence comes from.

Also not understanding that they were bigoted as fuck in general.

Black tv?
Come on,how much do we have to put up with?
There would be riots if we had white entertainment television (BET)
Blackish? How about Whiteish?
Come on commiecast

>triggered

And?

Blacks are wild beast that can use tools. If you dont understand move to a black majority area in the USA and see how fast it takes for a nigger to attack you for no reason at all.

What a load of bullshit, around 300 blacks are murdered every year in black majority cities, what is going in black cities is a short term genocide that blacks are too psychopathic to realize.

Itsh all *sniff* an attempt at maintaining ideology and so on and so on.

Also notice that the lines about the Zanj are quotes from al-Jahiz, a descendant of a black slave who was writing against the discrimination of blacks, claiming that Muslims were getting a false impression by interacting only with one particular group of Africans. He was also a satirist who made fun of all races and ethnicities.

This

Blacks aren't regarded the same way in the West with the exception of America. That's largely due to the mestizo system and the cultural inferiority complex that brings it about, this is very common in former colonial nations.

ay we hongry out here so you could be our next lick ya mark azz hoe

What knowledge would a hunter gatherer tribe be in possession of that's worth gaining to an agricultural tribe? What has been gained from sub-Saharan Africans?

Does healthy out-group skepticism and in-group favoritism necessarily prevent trade, and the flow of ideas? Do Mexicans have to be somewhere for there to be burritos? Or is the knowledge behind the burrito just too exoteric?

And what level does it become bad to interact with others? Should Europe still retain all the middle-eastern groups who are a demonstrable on-paper net-loss? Or should they wait until they all enroll and graduate as engineers and neurologists?

>In September 1918, a Finnish immigrant named Olli Kinkkonen was lynched in Duluth, allegedly for dodging military service during World War I.

Wait, this guy gets a a paragraph of an article? And his murder was deemed a suicide? This is black privilege.

And Just how sophisticated were physicians in 1920 in examining women for rape?

The rumor was spread, and someone needed to die; let the response to violence be a deterrent. If only my city had this atmosphere, blacks would be kept in check.

Familiarity breeds contempt.

>be black guy
>commit crime
>get lynched

"OH MAN SO BARBARIC"

>be white australian guy
>commit crime
>get killed by a mob

"it's not racist because it was white on white, therefore not barbaric"

There has always been mob justice you retarded faggots, your perception of southern lynchings as something abnormal is because the history of the USA is taught according to a certain narrative

>ethnicity does not effect group cohesion or ingroup preference
read and get BTFO

esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
annualreviews.org/doi/abs/10.1146/annurev-soc-071913-043309
eui.eu/Documents/RSCAS/Research/MWG/200708/MWG2008-04-16LanceeDronkers.pdf
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/pdf
worldcat.org/title/attraction-paradigm/oclc/204468
arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1308/1308.5257.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

In the [current year], neoliberals are anti-science

>there's pretty much no scientific basis for this garbage
there's pretty much no scientific basis for this garbage

Go to a working class suburb and in public start making sexual advances using filthy language on a white woman with a wedding ring on and find out what happens to you.

People use the word barbaric to describe bad things, how could that ever apply to a white guy getting killed?

based

>What caused white people to kill blacks like this?

rape

>Extrajudicial killings are actually good
How even?

When there is a large minority of the population who seem radically different, who are culturally distinct and who have reason to feel aggrieved against the majority, people get nervous of losing their position on top of the shit heap. When people get nervous in large groups straight up retarded shit gets done.

Stop responding to /pol/ tier threads about racism and "le redpill me on X". This shit was sp bad they banned it even on /pol/ after the Zimmerman trial

You do know they kill just enough of the rest of us to make people nervous, right?

Source: FBI.gov
Expanded Homicide Data Table 3
Murder Offenders by Age, Sex, and Race, 2011
White 4,729
Black 5,486
Other 256
Unknown 4077

Table 43a
Arrest by Race, 2011
Robbery
White 35,443
Black 45,827
American Indian or Alaskan Native 619
Asian or Pacific Islander 547

Expanded Homicide Data Table 6
Murder
Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Victim by Race, Ethnicity, and Sex of Offender, 2013

Race of victim
White: 3005
Black or African American: 2491
Other race: 159

Race of offender (white victims)
White: 2509
Black or African American: 189
Other race: 32

Race of offender (black victims)
White: 409
Black or African American: 2245
Other race: 27

They were innocent unless proven guilty.

Because white """"people"""" are not human

Shitty bait my dude.

He didn't rape anyone though

>idiots in this thread forgetting that American elites had a vested interest in demonizing blacks and were afraid of a poor black and white coalition, and used race as the easiest means to draw divisions amongst the lower classes because it's the most visible distinction between people

>>be white australian guy
>>commit crime
>>get killed by a mob

Australians deserve to die for the shitposts they inflict upon all civilised people.

If you've ever lived around blacks you'd know they wouldn't need statistics.

I lived in an 80% black area until I moved to college.
My college was only 2% black but every time something was stolen from either a student or the convenience store it always ended up being a black guy caught with the shit.

There are a lot of good black people, more good than bad.
But the bad ones are real bad and as a whole they're a lot more crude/impulsive than normal people.

Yeah, man, the Dixiecrats were really cypto-Republicans in deep cointelpro against their own constituencies in efforts to further capitalist interests in the South.

What should happen: I'd get my ass kicked by her husband and his friends and maybe killed if I'd said something really outrageous. That's what happened to the nigger in the second post in the thread, and he deserved it. You don't go to someone else's neighbourhood and make crude sexual advances on their married women.

>American elites had a vested interest in demonizing blacks and were afraid of a poor black and white coalition, and used race as the easiest means to draw divisions amongst the lower classes

can you substantiate this?

>Violently murder people who may have been, and likely were, completely innocent.
>Totally O.K.
Go eat a dick.

"Black" TV exists because blacks, the people to whom these products are targeted, are a minority, and therefore a niche, and because of this niche status, "black" movies are marketed diferently, and often have a different formula.

Since whites are the racial majority, the mainstream media already attempts to cater to them, which makes marketing a movie as "white" rather pointless.

So it is less a question about race, and more about focus groups, and how the modern film and television industries pander to specific demographics for profit, and of course, it has shown itself to be a wise course of action.