youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU
timesofethereum.com/
golem.network/
mysterium.network/
mona.co/
cryptopia.
liqui.io/#/exchange/ANT_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Portfolio, please. I'm guessing you made a lot of gains off BTC and ETC. Curious about your other holdings.

How small is your penis?

Post ya coinbase o sum shieet or i wont believe ya cracka lyin ass whiteboi

I hold ETH, ICN, GNT, REP, BTC, DICE, DGD, ANT, WAVES, RLC, ZCL, MLN, MGO (ICO)

Big enough to make 3 white children

>doxx yoself
sure

The biggest gainer was ETH and mostly this year. Holding from 90 cents.

Can I have $1000?

>held bitcoin for 4 years
I'm a genius! ask for advice!!

What's a general strategy for picking a good investment? What can I do to maximize accuracy in investing? Analyzing certain graphs/stats or something, etc.

What are you offering?

A lot of niggers wanna day trade. They will get REKT.

Is it worth getting into right now, and if so, how much effort am I looking to put into it to have reasonable gains if I play it close?

Blockfolio doesn't prove anything, but I don't doubt you.

Did you actively daytrade or focus on buy-and-hold strategies?

And whats coins are you holding right now in your portfolio(%)?

How much gnt and how long will you hold?

TA is largely bullshit. I look for revenue coins these days. "Just currency" coins will mostly fail.

I'd say get a little in at least if you have none, spread out your buys. There will be a correction and big opportunities.

Is cex.io any good? Coinbase is shite and Gemini taking forever to verify

It's Friday evening, got into Crypto one month ago. Instead of going out with my retarded friends, I'm sitting alone analyzing charts.

I know that's pennies for You, but I went from 0.12BTC to 0.21BTC. Small steps !

Do You care enough for Veeky Forumsbro starting out in this mess to help me out ?

Any info related to trading, upcoming months prospects which will make 50-100% gain appreciated. I know I'm asking for a lot, but I need to built from this amount for now.

I think for now, my biggest lose is going out of HMQ yesterday at 3900SAT. Do You have Your eye on some ICO's/upcoming coins ?

Thanks in advance for advices.

Also if You want to help in pennies :
My BTC address
147QArDpizMsMcGbT1aYS5biDGRvGbhYN8

buy and hold. I do make trades and i learned my lesson not to margin. ETH is about 65%, ICN 12% GNT 6% BTC 4% rest are 2% and less.

100k and I will decide how long after Brass. If Brass works, Ill hold until $6-7. 10 would by nice. If brass disappoints, ill chuck half.

I've only had good experiences with Coinbase, so I haven't checked out the competition very much.

>Do You have Your eye on some ICO's/upcoming coins ?
BAT, 0x, Polkadot. Do not miss any of these.
This bubble will be followed by a period of despondency and this board will be covered with suicide pepes. That's a good buy signal.

Do you ever use instant buy? I've tried two attempts at buying eth with coinbase, it says transaction successful and then nothing shows up and nothing is charged. There's nothing pending in my bank and nothing in transaction history on coinbase either.

i've been in the game since 2011 but i'm fucking shit at it, started back then with $200 and turned that into $10k but i fucking suck at day trading, i just lose money, the only thing i'm good at that has made me money is researching good young coins and buying in early, whenever i try to trade i lose money, i always either wait too long to sell or too early..

how does one effectively day trade?

Also i hope to god that whatever you have in bitcoin you are lending on poloniex, you're aware the interest rate on BTC lending is 100% yearly return at the moment right?

No I havent.

The only thing I can say about day trading it you have to make lots of small trades and get small gains. Don't margin trade unless you have inside info. Day trading crypto is a recipe for REKT.

Every single BTC I have is lent out right now on Poloniex right now.

How long does it take to convert btc to eth and vice versa once you've bought some then?

And if you primary use coinbase how do you buy lesser coins since it's in btc eth or ltc? How do you handle or report taxes?

Thoughts on Patientory?

patientory.com/

How often do you cash out?

4 years and that's it?

Coinbase didn't exist that long ago. When I bought BTC in 2013 I had to go to fucking CVS and hand 300 dollars to the cashier so she can moneygram it to some shady web service called bitinstant which doesn't exist anymore so they can send the funds to MtGox ponzi scheme which also doesn't exist anymore.

Shit nigga thanks for heads up. That looks legit.

What else do You have ?

god damn how many BTC are you lending out? i have 6 lended out for that sweet sweet intrest.

nvm now that i looked it up I guess it did exist.

Except for a few purchases and donations here and there, I have not cashed out crypto, but my plan is to start a business, pay myself as little as possible, expense as much as possible and live off tax-free capital gains, under $75k.

Converting from ETH to BTC isnt hard, the bottle neck is and always has been moving BTC over the blockchain to the exchange.

I hadn't planned on buying Patientory, but it looks like a good project for showcasing the potential of blockchain.

$48K in

I remember the oldfags talking about that. They're still assmad about Gox. There will be even more on-ramps, Iconomi is working on one.

Heh. 6 same as you.

youtube.com/watch?v=aSuhH-h5YuU

What's the point of diversifying really? Wouldn't you have even more money if you had just gone all in on ETH?

what do you like about DICE over other gambling tokens like edgeless?

nice, i figured if i can somehow invest my way into 30 bitcoins i'd be able to live off the interest.. 6 bitcoins is all i have at the moment..

that's cute op

Yes, staying in ETH would have been a better move for me. Some of these have the potential to outearn ETH short to mid term (GNT ftw). Augur just sounds like it will be fun.

Right now I am second guessing ANT, but they are fairly advanced in the development.

DICE (ROL) pays a dividend straight from the profits. EDG puts it in a pot and hold a lottery. I see bigger profit potential from DICE/ROL.

Those rates won't last. UNLESS... they add more coins to margin.

Hats off to you oldfag.

Where to invest in 0x?

Also, I set the days to higher than 2 when the rates moon like this.

Untill what price/time are u planning to hold icn? Also did u post ur portfolio in descending order of % of ur wallet?

am I just dumb or is that 1.5 million worth?

Details will come out later. Probably Q3

I have a $20 2-3 year target. Under no circumstance will I sell before platform launch.

>Blockfolio
Okay LARPer

>no BAT ICO

where can I buy DICE with EUR/USD?

>been in crypto for 4 years
>started with 7k
>only at 32k
i hate this

more of a cryptocompare fan, eh?

Later this month, Im def in.

No place yet. EtherDelta with ETH is all.

You are outearning the stock market.

>Later this month
how much later?

yeah i do too..

fuck off i had 400 ETH that i sold when the DAO hack happened, i bought those 800 ETH when the price was 0.007 FFS just end me

BAT is my big one so far unless I can be convinced into something else, buying at the ICO and not touching it for at least one year

$5,000 is going into it and that's big buckeroonies to me. I just want to he in in the ground floor of something legitimate

It's not out yet?

May 31. Keep this handy: timesofethereum.com/

It's not without risk, but the upside potential is yuge.

no, the launch is 31st.

But I have no clue what I'm talking about because I don't understand how ICO works. Does anyone care to link me something or explain it so I can maybe participate?

>You are outearning the stock market.
WHat can I do with 30k? its nothing, its 2 to 3 years of living carefree, but i want to retire.

What good does outearning the stock market do, having 10k or having 30k, it makes no difference

What did you start with.

Every ICO is different. ANT was an on-chain pigout and I blew plenty of gas in rejected transactions. MGO is a much more calm, where you set up an account on a website, send the coins whenever, and they send the tokens at the end.

48,000USD in spaced out buys. I havent bought in 3 months.

Hold a lot of the main tokens (ETH and BTC) and put some small percentage in some of the newer tokens. Double down when you know you have a good one about to pop. ICN and GNT i consider solid. BAT has incredible potential. Know when you have a loser, sell it, dont get attached.

Cheers, I've been holding some DICE tokens since the crowdfund but I recently bought some Edgeless on the advice of a friend. The first rounds of payouts should be soon correct?

August 7, I believe. Not sure how they'll do it... But you will have to request a payout rather than receiving automatic dividends.

Thoughts on RLC? I bought 300 worth at the peak, its worth just under 200 now. Would you hodl in my position or sell?

>Holding from 90 cents.
That will do it.

BAT ico is just, you send them ETH and they give you your BAT? Where do you store BAT? Their site isn't really helpful on this

I am holding 2000 at about break-even level for me and I am thinking of selling sell part of it. It was half of my NEM profit. They are getting into a growing field, distributed digital resources, which is competitive and that could stunt their profit.

Always wish I held more.

If it is what I think it is you need to send from a wallet like Parity, Mist or MEW, not an exchange. The tokens will go to the sending address, so if you send from Polo, Polo gets the coins.

How much gas did you need for successful ANT buys? Also, how much gas equals 1 ETH?

There's two factors, how much gas and how much you pay for the gas, these are both adjustable. I had a $20 fee get swallowed by the network and my winning tx was 220000 gas for Idonno how much, but about $8.

a little amount will be put up for sale at a price is expected to be much lower than it'll hit exchanges at a certain date

you send them money, they credit your compatible wallets with the new currency, you wait until the coin is put on exchanges and transfer funds using an exchange address

BAT's ICO is going to be a really heated thing though, Aragon sold in less than 15 minutes with tons of unconfirmed transactions, this is going to be much more popular.

>No XRP

Wow, you missed the easiest and most obvious way to become an actual wealthy person.

Why would I pay attention to you?

>I look for revenue coins these days

Well, why aren't you evaluating SIA?

easiest way to get a wallet that will work with bat?

I REALLY wanna be able to get in on BAT and still have a lot of work to do figuring out gas prices to make sure I get in on it desu

>no xrp
interesting

ICOs seem interesting. you've addressed BAT already, thanks.
do you have thoughts on these two by chance?
golem.network/
mysterium.network/
and also thoughts on monaco? i'm in the US so it says i can't participate in the ICO. should i even care about that?
mona.co/

also i want to hear about your PnD experiences. were there times when you got in/out too late? how can you tell if one's coming for a coin?
thanks!

can you give me the rundown on lending on polo? Can I do it with eth?

Why do you think BAT is a good investment?

Any thoughts on DGB?

I bought 120 eth when it was $4 a piece, sold at $13 because I needed to pay for school... I'm trying not to miss another rocket this time around.

it'll certainly get adoption from some ad networks imo, using it improperly i suppose.
but affiliate forums and ad networks are essentially like us; cynical internet shillers in a broken system but know the lay of the land
they'll like a coin that can cross borders easily also.

that's my thoughts at least. would love to hear OP's

You depressed that someone has done better than you? Want to be the best at everything right now because you deserve it? You talk like a worthless millennial. Reinvest your returns and learn. Stop being a cunt.

What is your address.

Are you guys referring to BatCoin (~2k sats on cryptopia)?

what were your biggest gainers and losers?

I'm a 4 year veteran as well ($971k).
I made good money on LTC and Doge and later on in XMR (biiiig) and ETH (a bit).
Lately, most of my gains came from STRAT and GNT and I lost money diversifying into RLC way too early.
MAID has been pretty disappointing during the current boom as well as some low cap coins that are stuck in early stages and it's questionable if they can execute their plans (e.g. Agoras). Also MAID hasn't done much so far.
My worst decisions were always related to trading back and forth between coins.

What do you think of MNE?

Please disregard that post, I'm a retard.

I still don't understand how to buy BAT, their website and researching using Google got me nowhere. Do you mind helping me out a little?

cryptopia. co.nz /Register?referrer=Waterwater

You can only buy it using ltc. I just found out from using blockfolio. Its damn cheap.

What is your opinion on RDD?

Honestly shocked you're not holding any XRP.

Seconding this

Also thoughts on BAT ICO?

Nope. And I'm pretty sure he will be a multimillionaire if he holds for another couple of years. Jelly as fuck.

user you made 25k off 7k. That is very very good. If I can match this success I will be really happy.

Okay. I'm a 24 year old working as a Translator. I'm getting paid like $600 tomorrow.

I kinda never knew biz existed up until this moment and now I feel overwhelmed by the BitCoin, Etherium and a couple of hundred acronyms.

After lurking for a while, I feel compelled to at least give this shit a shot and invest at least what I can into ETH and then sit on it.

How do I start? What do I do? Help a Veeky Forums newfag out?

how much drugs do you do?

>no XRP, no XEM
>RLC

2 weeks newcoiner.

read the fucking thread man, it's not out yet. There's some scam coin going around with a similar name.

My bad, I read this post and thought you could buy it early despite it not being on any exchanges by sending them ETH directly or something.

Can we get your thoughts on Mysterium and Waves?

what did you start with

What are fundamental things to know before I think about putting my money into anything?
Do you actually make a profit or just keep doing it out of addiction?
How much money is okay to start with (provided I'm a slav)?
Literature recommendations are welcome too.

>second guessing ANT
Aragon is trading below its ICO price.
Wonder if it's a buy. The team seems a bit off to me.

liqui.io/#/exchange/ANT_BTC

what's that app?

blockfolio

I literally just had to hold bitcoin and be better off, this is a bad performance, except for people new to the cryptomarket

do you recommend blockfolio for trading altcoins?
how high are the trading fees?