bye bye cripple

Not so fast.

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865684354072051712

twitter.com/Ripple/status/865699218828152836

mufg.jp/english/ir/presentation/backnumber/pdf/slides1703_e.pdf

Well that didn't last very long.

>mfw 45%ETH/45% XRP

We're going to make it right bros?

I got into XRP at $.02 and ETH at average of around $40, at this point this is just entertaining to me. I don't plan on letting go of either for at least a couple years or so.

where is the important part of that pdf i'm too retarded to analyze it

>FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Turing will never win. Fuck your Autism coin.

It's from Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (3rd largest bank in the world) They talk about their implementation of ripple. They also just announced on their twitter three new banks are joining.

Here's the juicy part. It says they are going to implement it this year.

Yes desu. I can't wait until next week. Ripple cucks fucked up panic selling me their bags. I'm gonna make bank off this dip.

Yes, don't worry. Ripple is too valuable to crash. This dip only happened because of the pressure from the ETH pump. It had nothing to do with ripple itself and the price will be back up soon.

no it's not a dip you moron. It's the fucking correction. Honestly looks like it's in its stable range now.

That's the depressing part.
Once Ripple will pump, ETH will be dumped.

You sound upset. Relax faggot.

But most other cryptocurrencies didn't go down. What are you talking about?

No other currency has the market cap that ripple does. The money clearly pumped out of XRP and into ETH.

no, I sold at 22 for ETH. You're the faggot. Dont ever call me names

Ok, faggot.

ETH will still be higher than it was before it pumped, just enjoy the gains from both.

exactly nigga.

Consensus 2017 is Monday to Wednesday of next week, and Joel Katz of Ripple has already hinted at something huge for Ripple being released during the Conference. Now is not that time to sell XRP. Just hold! Ignore the price corrections, it will come back.

These coin memes unironically save me from poverty. My wealth is a couple times what it was weeks ago.
Ether is the only coin I believe in. But man, these shit coins are making me so much cash.

For years I thought you guys were memeing. I was so wrong. Holy shit.

If banks want to use ripple, it's under 100 worth of xrp that they need, they aren't sending value as xrp and don't need to buy any

>$.02
Holy shit.
Hoy much you got on it?

Only 30k XRP. I do wish I'd bought more but its still gained a nice bit for me and I think it'll continue to grow longterm.