Just bought 1 BTC of Minereum after it's increased 600% in 24 hours... Am I a retard?

Just bought 1 BTC of Minereum after it's increased 600% in 24 hours... Am I a retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/Minereum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

doubtful. I put .33 into it. the buy wall looks small, one guy could come in and blow the book away. and it's only listed on livecoin so once it gets on bittrex everyone is going to jump on it.
the coin supply is insanely low.

yeah but... there's no way it's going to keep going up. I dumped all my RDD and put it into MNE and I feel like a fucking idiot now.

That's where you are wrong, kiddo.

git it a week, it's not your usual P+D, this will get you a lambo.

I myself hold 1041 tokens.

i did something similar. i think we are all on to the same thing.

still sitting on 3mm RDD tho

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Please go to 10, don't let these digibyte faggots win

FUCK ITS NOT GOING UP.

It is virtually guaranteed to keep going up. The market cap is low as all FUCK, and it has only been out for a week. There are also no whales since the genesis addresses only received 60 MNE at the launch and there was no ICO. You can literally buy now to BECOME a whale.

It's a tiny exchange compared to Bittrex and Polo, man. It's not going to rocket up all day. It's increased about 40,000 sats since this morning.

w..will I have a l-lambo with 990 MNE coins?

I expect this to get to 10 bucks in the short term. So...do the math. I'm no expert, though.

At 2700 Am I a whale?

yes

I did something similar. I'm around 50% profit now, if I cash out.

no OP. learn to hodl and keep up with the news.
come join the telegram if you haven't already

t.me/Minereum

Sourse?

Buy high sell low....................?

If youre gonna do meme coins you gotta do it before they start shilling here

MNE only has 750k~ market cap since its been under the radar

this coin having 10m market cap would not be a suprise, it would then be 20+ USD

so no you are not a retard

Look at the market cap, you most certainly are not a retard. I almost missed this coin because I just assumed it was just another shitcoin, luckily I got high and decided to research it then pulled the trigger. Never before have I bought something already 500% up.

It's for the long term, still low market cap. Hold.