White Paper Breakdown on Basic Attention Tokens (built on top of ETH)

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo

Get it while it's still cheap. Get it while it's still hot.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4
ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/1915/how-do-i-buy-ethereum-with-usd
smithandcrown.com/icos/
basicattentiontoken.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LOADS A MONE

Tell your rich uncle
Tell your boss
Tell every self-interested prick you know
Tell them you told them first

has the ICO started?!?!

Btw I linked that exact same vid yesterday. Jordan Leigh is a good goy.

And remember!

HOLD ON FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS.

THINK ABOUT IF YOU BOUGHT 1 GRAND BTC IN 2012.

THAT IS WHAT THIS IS

DONT CRY WHEN YOU DIDNT GO HIGH

WHO HERE BAT-SHIT FOR BRAVE?!!?!

So how do I buy this coin? I heard it has limited quantities, I want the edge.

OH MY FUCKING GOD WHERE THE FUCK CAN I BUY INTO THE ICO? SOMEONE ANSWER ME ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

no so fast goys. Brave is about to be sued into the ground and shut down.

businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4

ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/1915/how-do-i-buy-ethereum-with-usd

NO EXCUSES

>4/7/2016

G T F O

I already have Ethereum... how do I buy into the BAT ICO?

May 31st, be ready, crowdsale

smithandcrown.com/icos/
basicattentiontoken.org/

So I'm gonna buy some ETH today, how do I buy this coin when it releases?

You people asking about the ico when it's been said over and over need to kill yourselves.

Where

I'm BAT SHIT READY

>businessinsider.com/newspaper-publishers-send-cease-and-desist-to-brave-browser-2016-4

>But the 17 newspaper-publishing companies that cosigned the letter sent to Eich on Thursday say that this business model is "blatantly illegal" because they claim Brave is profiting from the "$5 billion" a year the industry spends on funding journalism.

They are so rustled it's not even funny

Anyone still in newspaper industry is a

F U C K I N G
M O R O N

I would say that them dissing brave is a huge boom in publicity for BAT ICO, but people don't read newspapers anymore, and only babby boomers and low-energy politicians take MSM of any kind serious anymore

Whats the quick rundown on Brave?

It was like a shitty feminist disney cgi movie a bunch of years ago, no incestuous ice sisters even

great web browser i use it on everything now. has adblock built into it. big jew companies want to shut it down

>adblock

uBlock Origin is better. AdBlock was bought by some chink jew who inserts ad whitelists

But its cool I guess. But how is integration any better than installing AdBlock yourself in Chrome or something in 10 seconds?

I would see this as a good thing. Brave is threatening existing businesses. The reason they are sueing is because they are scared Brave will destroy them.

Ok, installed Brave. It seems faster than firefox. Can someone explain to me why I still have these ads though? Left all default settings from the initial browser install.

Why is brave being sued? Its just a browser with integrated adblock right?

Big deal

your digits have been checked. shadilay and praise kek fellow pedes

This.
Fuck MSM pricks. They take money from special interests to keep us powerless, poor and stupid.
Praise KEK.

get what you fucking ignorant nigger? ICO isn't out yet. 11 days to go.
I hope you get fucked if you bough the scam coin with the similar name.

ETH

It's built on top of ETH

In fact, it dipped after 2 days of straight gains.
I'd hop in now before it moons again.

If anyone on Veeky Forums doesn't already have ETH at this point then they are too far gone to be saved.

Now, how will we be able to buy into this ICO is what I'm wondering. I wanna be in at the ground level the moment it releases.

If you have to ask then you're a newfag and should kill yourself.