How is it possible a load of NEETs are making 1000% returns on something literally worthless?

How is it possible a load of NEETs are making 1000% returns on something literally worthless?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-01-08/cisco-ceo-pegs-internet-of-things-as-19-trillion-market
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause we are cynical trolls and therefore have a higher immunity to pump n dumps than normies do.

uncertainty in existing institutions is at an all time high, perception of crypto being the new thing and already have some successes under it's belt

It's called having confidence in 'risque' investments, if you have faith in a future tech or brand why wouldn't you invest and insure some guaranteed fat gains ?

It's like investing in playstation, when ps1 was the only console and catching the growth on the ps4 release or whatever

Fiat money is by definition worthless (except for the value of the paper it's printed on) but no one questions the profits of forex traders

>something literally worthless
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
These are disruptive technologies we're investing in.
Web 3.0
We're in the future.

Because Veeky Forums is the NEET illuminati and most of the population is stupid for not coming here.

yet, paradoxically, the more people come here, the less stuff like this will WORK

Does it matter at the end of the day?

Made over 1k€ out of thin air today, couldn't care less if its dog shit I'm selling and buying.

Money feels like an absolute joke now. In the past couple of days I made about $2000 off DGB. $2000 from RDD gained about $30,000 from the ETH rise. Working for even $50 an hour for this garbage paper seems like an absolute scam.

cause it's the birth of a market the older generation or normies have yet to fully understand

we're premature enlightened

I literally don't give a shit, I bought ethereum when it was just under $20 and bought about 3k worth of it and now I'm thinking about what color my lambo should be. I used some of that to get some shitcoins and made 4k out of nothing from DGB and RDD moons.

If I hadn't done that I would be still sitting here at my wagie job barely coming out with 500 a month after expenses.

Yeah but it's backed by bodies of power with nuclear arms.

my mehtod
>immediately jump on a shitcoin when it get shilled here
>get out as soon I make decent gains
>laugh at the cuks when it get dumped.

Of this work more if you're a neet with a lot of free time like me.

I did that with RDD especially. Got right in at 5 and laughed all the way when I got out at 17. I could have made more, but I didn't think we would hit 20 and I knew all the sell walls shifted to just at 20 and I decided to park mine just under it.

I'm hoping to find another pump/dump to continue to 100x my money until I make it to 50k, then I will consider quitting my job for real just to full-time trade or go back to school.

This is me right now, so happy that I mostly only work seasonally to start with so quitting isn't a temptation. Come tax season next year I might go back or I might be relaxing in my room stroking my cock to my VR waifu while my ETH stakes and pays for all my living expenses.

only 32k in crypto
fuck i want to retire.

w e w

Thank your for posting this. All of these ancap reddit browsing retards keep saying "hurr durr le money is worhtless DDDDD" and it gets on my fucking nerves.

Supply and demand kiddo. Stay mad filthy fiat nigger.

I want in on this. Where do I need to go to learn how to make some money?

grab 50 bucks and try on kraken.com

this is why /pol/, and formerly /b/, are so great. they scare off normies

start browsing this board daily and invest in crypto

coinbase or gemini?

>ancap
>reddit

hate to break this to you, but the site you're currently browsing has the highest ancap population on the net

It is worthless. If you bought 1usd in 1913 today it is worth around 3 cents. If you bought a stock for a dollar and now it was 3 cents you would think it is fucked. Of course money still works and people still exchange goods and services for it but that is until they don't trust it any more. Fiat debt backed currency isn't a new thing and has been tried in civilisations who at the time were also powerful and "rich". There is a lot more too it but I think the USD is worthless line is pretty strong. Is crypto the answer? Who knows but people need to realise that $100,000 in the bank is not a safe investment. It is a 100% exposure to currency fluctuations. Hyperinflation has happened before and there is no reason an intelligent person who knows some history of money should expose themselves to that.

And crypto is back by consensus ledgers and peer to peer processing. One of these methods requires a great deal of trust while the other requires independent verification and voluntary interaction. Can you guess which is which?

>tfw I fucked up today so I only have 50% profit in the last 24 hours and rising

>making a fuck ton of money on digital bean trade

praise the lord of lords, these gainz shall go to your cause

memes.

Any tips for a schmuck like me

that's actually why i don't trust it. it's only as good as the people in charge

this is how

What color is your lambo gonna be?

If Ethereum takes off as the backbone of Web 3.0 anyone holding 1 ETH will be a fucking millionaire.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2014-01-08/cisco-ceo-pegs-internet-of-things-as-19-trillion-market

You're going to wish you got in at $126.

>3 year old article
>biz tier shilling by a (((CEO)))
faggot

If there is a demand then there is a price people will be willing to pay

>Secure distributed ledger unlike anything else
>worthless

>something literally worthless?

stay blind my friend

What if I just put $50 in bitbay and ignored it for 2 weeks, would I get $100 back by June 5th to roll the $50 back into shit pin pump and dumps?

Also don't most coins still make like 15% profit anyway regardless from original investments when it stabilizes so it is literally never a bad investment?