Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking...

Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I'm sorry for the delay but I'm happy to inform you that our trip to the moon will resume shortly. In the meantime, relax and feel free to look through your Lamborghini magazine. Thank you for choosing Reddcoin and have a nice trip.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/reddcoin
mobile.twitter.com/reddcoinmedia?p=s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this is your captain speaking, now a majority of you have jumped off already but you 19-20 satters are still onboard
>now we are currently in a holding pattern until the guys on the ground can shill enough to get people to buy our bags
>we're looking at atleast another year until landing so just sit back and relax

On twitter, these guys announcent that they are going to have a new team by summer...

/biz just resurrected this coin lol.

biz has way more power then most people think.

you fail me sr , i trusted you and you fail me

The power of memes can't be denied.

people just don't seem to understand that all these altcoins are working of meme magic
fucking meme magic will take us to the moon of pluto

we're just refueling sir, please sit down and relax. We're be there before you know it.

The shills are our, we need to embrace them. Without them there wouldn't be a market.

BTW buy rads when it dips down to sub .0017

*FRIENDS*

> mwf when biz is more powerful than I ever could have imagined

The power Veeky Forums have is really scary
If we work as a team, we could get rich fast by cucking normies

we could be the illuminati if we wanted too
Frankly, no one cares about the technology of these coins, we're just here for the money

I laughed

I'm holding this long-term, I'm sure it will go up at some point. I didn't put much into it but I think it has potential. I got in at 10 and I think it has potential to go up a lot in the next month.

same
I'm not even mad

dude the dev is amazing and stuff

I've been thinking. If we can get T_D to start using Reddcoin this shit could fly. MAGA HATS ARE RED AND SO IS REDDCOIN. WTF ARE WE DOING MEME MAGIC IS REAL
BITCHES!!

wait, so this coin has no affiliation with reddit?

topkek that's the whole reason I bought it, buying more now

I'll looking to get in at 16 for a cool million.

Got out at 18, volume and valuation goes down hard. Might consider going back when I hear some news from the devs, because so far it was a clear pump&dump action.

>putting more than $50 into any Veeky Forums meme coins

its almost as if you hate money

It does actually cause me a lot of anxiety even though I have a lot of it. Perhaps you are right.

source? last tweet was at Apr 8 twitter.com/reddcoin ?

real talk boys, we need to get this gem over to /pol/ and then start tweeting the president about it.

if ever there was a president to promote this shit, its him. and he would probably invest on he ground floor we are at.

mobile.twitter.com/reddcoinmedia?p=s

Someone just made a twitter account to shill

Should i sell my verge coin and put it in this.

Or, join the REDD chat, talk to the dev, get more devs to help him out so this doesn't end up a pnd you thick fucks. This idea is literal gold

The lead dev, Gnasher, gives periodic updates. One is due soon

Definitely at least a little chunk

So the gameplan is to shill for a year and see if the redd rocket floats to the moon successfully?

bought at 15, sold at 17. mehhh

>Lambo
>implying that will survive in Seattle weather
There's a reason everyone drives 4x4s around here.

Veeky Forums as a whole has way more power than people think. It's why I stay here and slog through the shitposts.

Gems like this give me a reason to live.

keked