Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
archive.org/details/History_of_Life_5th_Edition_by_Richard_Cowen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>marine mammals, pachyderms, crocodiles, and plaster reconstructions
>all miraculously preserved in the same ancient strata

That's a cute hypothesis, it would be a shame if all the material evidence contradicted it.

I agree, they were fabricated to hide the truth of dragons existence. Every ancient civilization knew about dragons, the greatest enemy of all humans. Some of them still rule over us in their transformed human forms as influental politicians.

>when you realize that huge parts of paleontology, geology and everything the exploration aspects of the oil industry is based upon is just a lie.
How do I go about drilling now lads?

>believing dating methods are true
>believing scientists in general

>being a sucker

Don't be a sucker, Timmy

>i don't believe commonly accepted evidence
>that way i can disregard all counter arguments when i present my retarded theory
Wew lad

Lying in the name of Jesus is an unforgivable sin, you going to hell OP.

>i will not change my mind, not even a mountain of evidence would move me an inch from my entrenched position.
Why do you even post here?

>I didn't drink the kool-aid
>"How dare you not drink the kool-aid!!!"

Wow these surely are verified allegations supported by proof and rigorous testing !
Now that we know it's the work of "crocodilians" and "pachyderms" we can sleep at ease !
Although I suppose that the parts said to be "plaster" might actually be "miscellaneous" bones. Check it out, the "miscellaneous" is a very interesting animal and it allows you to make all sorts of unsubstantiated claims too !
Haha how foolish we were, thinking that hard proof and scientific evidence coming from several fields of specialty could be reliable, when all we had to do was to read fiction about how space wizards built everything from clay !

I fucking hate this board sometimes.

> believing dating methods are true
This! Early Christian history was largely invented as a part of conventional chronology by germans and chinese. In fact, Jesus actually was just the emperor Andronikos I Komnenos and Jerusalem was nothing more than a city of Constantinople.

>Europe and Asia are real places
>Laughing Canadians.jpg

I got a a funny comic too. This way I also dont have to make an argument.

I'm always impressed on the amount of time and energy invested by Christian fundamentalists to refute obvious facts of Science in pretty much every filed there is just to keep up their bronze age memes.
But then, I doubt they can keep it up for much longer.

What is there to discuss? Evolution by natural selection is supported by heaps of evidence from several fields of science and is observable in the way organism mutate.

It's not even a brittle, hard to grasp, half assed theory. It's pretty straightforward and wholesome.
Mutations occur in individuals, natural and sexual selection allow or don't give some of those mutations a chance to spread through a population, successful mutations evolve a population to something new (say, having thicker fur), repeat that through millions of years and you go from dinosaur to bird.

Nice bait, user

>heaps of evidence
>straigjtforward
We talking about the same thing here?

No theory that contradicts the bible can be true. It is as simple as that, (((science))) is satan working enough said.

Anyone does know what Fundamentalists can study? Biology, Archeology, Physics, Chemistry, Geology etc all fall flat, because muh Young Earth!
So far I only figured "Theology" and maybe aerospace engineering. Other than that all fields of science conflict with their views. Also, thanks to the internet, their safespaces become smaller and smaller, even with homeschooling lots of kids likely wont believe the nonsense of parents just for the sake of it.

>What are genetics, observed evolution in microorganisms and fruit flies, geology, vestigial features and the fossil record.
Go away Ken Ham.

>Duane Gish: BIOCHEMIST

They all support the creationism, for example, the banana is perfectly designed by God to be eaten, by us, sinful mortal human beings.

exactly correct. well done, honorable shitposter.

>"""evolution""" in microorganisms
You mean variations from existing features, not a cell turning into a man.
>fruit flies
Micro, not macro.
>geology
Consistent with the flood of Noah
>vestigial features
But they serve purposes. Evolutions say they're useless, but they aren't.
>fossil record
Shows variations within kinds

>"Go away Ken Ham"
Appeal to ridicule rather than facing me like a man.

That's some history thread right there.

>the work of prophets and kings vs the work of a war-loving pedophiliac who lived in a cave
Gee, I wonder which is true.

Fuck off, Kent Hovind.

>But they serve purposes. Evolutions say they're useless, but they aren't.

So what do you do with your tailbone?

>I think evolution is like dem pokemons
>I use my appendix all the time

They would just censor my dissent from their dogma through their red herring: rule 3.

Anchor-point for several leg muscles.

Are there retarded creationists outside of america, never heard of them in europe, iguess they are too dumb to use pc here

>never heard of them in europe
I met one but she was an african protestant, probably educated by murrican missionaries

Appeal to ridicule.

> cell turning into a man
Is this fucking pokemon for you? Macroevolutions were observed many times in the nature.

are you baiting or are you serious?

Says the guy posting kooky comix

>I don't understand my own doctrine
Typical evolutionist

Why do YEC's focus on Evolution when even most basic Archeology or Geology proves them wrong?

>micro vs macro evolution

This is a creationist meme that keeps you from googling words that lead to actual evolutionary theory, like speciation.

At this point I have no doubt you are baiting. But you make the thread relevant to Veeky Forums by bringing religion into it so eh.

Expect, there is no distinction between micro- and macro- evolution in the modern evolutionary synthesis school of thought, retard.

>those (((citations)))
Maybe instead of citing Jewish evolutionists you could cite the Holy Bible and actually get somewhere.

Is creationism recent phenomenon in US, I dont remember them being so vocal in past, also how popular is it?

Do you want me to list all of the transitional fossils with their museum inventary numbers? That's going to take a long time and you can do it yourself.

By the way, why do creatards only use examples of transitions from fish to tetrapod, from dinosaur to bird, from ape to human? In these cases the fossil record is basically continuous. Why not use an example with actual gaps, such as evolution of turtles?

> talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
Yes, and both were observed.

how does this dissaprove his post?

>Polygamous Hebrew kings and lecherous mad men who speak to demons
>Somehow better

Abrahamic faiths are guides for monsters to justify their depravity

> Citing Jewish (((Harry Potter)))
l m a o

>there's TONS of evidence to support my opinion
>but you can look it up yourself
Gee, where have I heard that before?

Are those ms paint charts you post your tons of evidence then? Or is it the bible? With its dragons and unicorns and rib-people?

>talkorigins
Really opened my mind's eye, y'know.

So, this is an elaborate hoax/false-flag to make Christians look bad, right?
Right?

>denigrating the True Word of God in English
And you call Christians dumb?

archive.org/details/History_of_Life_5th_Edition_by_Richard_Cowen is pretty good and accessible at the high school level

>everything you just posted
Appeal to ridicule again. Besides, the Bible has been shown to be correct time and time again. Atheistic historians thought Nebuchadnezzar wasn't real, but it turns out he was.

You tell me.

Here we go!

It's tempting to think so but I doubt it. It's a very good impression of authoritarian psychology as described by Altemeyer

Dunno, likely it is just the Americans having fun Europeans will never understand.

>those independent tumor derived organisms.
Spooky as fuck.

Give me examples we have directly observed. Not inferred and not created.

>americans act retarded and fuck up their own lives
>"ITS FREDUMBS YOU YUROPOORS WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND"
eric.

> Bible has been shown to be correct time and time again
this guy can't be serious

Well, he gets a lot of (You)'s and I guess thats what matters.

> Spooky as fuck.
True. Just imagine if there was cancer that could spread from one human to another, like dog one.

>rationalwiki
>I don't know what Badger's Law is

Mimulus peregrinus, for example.

Those smell butturt so much !

It turned into a plant person or something? If it didn't turn into something different, like a rose-like plant, it's not evolution.

Micro not macro

Macro evolution looks metals af

> Real macro evolution was never tried! XD
It literally turned into a different plant. Seems like text book definition of macro evolution.

I'm so sorry to break up your banana party.

>not a cell turning into a man
Proof of concept only takes 9 months senpai
Evolution needed about 500 million years

>different plant

Check mate, christians.

> all plants are the same
t. racist

>mfw Veeky Forums becomes a legit militant creationist board in ~3 years just because they start taking these sarcastic and ironic "evolution is a myth" post too seriously

His sure is easy to troll by one retarded faggot.

When you see threads like these again, remember

sage

and

hide

Why would you deny the truthfullness of christian teachings with your sage? You can't hide from it.

>Pope Francis
>implying a senile old man somehow holds the same status as Jesus himself
Have fun burning

precisely. you can now easily tell whos a newfag by how seriously they are stormfags.

[spoiler]also because we got raided by them[spoiler]

It's very funny to see Anons so salty. Actually, as a scholar, science is my work. And I can't see in my day-to-day work a piece of so-called "belief in science".
I'm just reading papers and books, writing papers and books, doing conferences. All of that based on careful and precise experimentation. But not on beliefs.

Jesus himself said that Pope is infallible. You deny Pope, you deny the Christ.

Academy is known to be created by Jews to broke the christianity in the America. If you are part of it, you working against white race.

Known by who ? can you make a reference to something I can carefully read ?

very good examples of evolution at work on different time scales

Good posts, user. +1 gold

well, your spelling and grammar isn't helping us either.

t. white supremacist

When did he say this?

>The University of Oxford (informally Oxford University or simply Oxford) is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. While having no known date of foundation, there is evidence of teaching as far back as 1096,[1] making it the oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's second-oldest university in continuous operation.

So... Why there is no /rel/ board?

Because moot-2 was like 'lol u guys talk it out' and never came back, IIRC

>Trying to get back what others stole from you is being war-loving
>Implying he lived in a cave
Stay retarded user

>never denied him being a kiddie-fiddler
Hmm...

Because it would be the Catholic vs. Protestant threads we see here every day, but every thread on the board is one.

I prefer not to waste my time discussing if pedophilia is or isn't inherently bad so I left it out.