DO PEOPLE WHO EARN THEIR INCOME FROM LABOR HAVE BETTER LIVES?

If crypto made me rich, id still live like a poorfag, because spending it means i will make less over time.

Meanwhile a $200k+ wageslave might make less with their labor over time, but their income isnt necessarily based on their savings so they live life in the moment and enjoy it more.

Is this accurate?

Just another attempt to shame early adopters. Let them be "hard workers". I make money on my pc.

nice coping faggot nocoiner

Holy shit just go to work retard
Why not do both

i do both and love it. when work is a drag i just look at my blockfolio and say "this will all be over soon"

>Implying you can't use your riches to make even more riches.

29 neet here the only thing worse than me is literally everything else

The second one looks alot more appealing.

You're just describing a dilemma anyone with assets has, whether it's from stock investing, an inheritance or anything.

People really need their annual investment income to match their salary to feel as comfortable. And since investment income is prone to swing and fluctuate, they really need their annual investment income to almost certainly beat their income to feel comfortable spending that much. So that's usually 20x+ more than you earn, at least.

If you want to match a $200k/yr wage slave you probably want at least $4-5MM+ put away.

dis me but with vix options

i don't mind living as a poor person, my entire goal here is to make enough to not have to work, even if it means living in a shithole apartment eating kale

>implying that man is not divorced while his wife is fucking Tyrone and Jamal
>implying he hasn't poisoned the kid, and is hanging the rope as we speak.

All in all, I support wagecuckery it's a good decision.

if you're not in the 10%-20% of males your marrying options are limited no matter how much you work

Also, the gook on the right looks pretty comfy tbhfamladingdong. He's got a great shitposting setup

>white grills
never again.

>6'3"

I thought it was only Veeky Forums meme. This is like 1m90 right? So a for example, a 1m85 guy would unironically get rejected by girls in america?

I literally made over my entire salary last year in just 5 months AND I have a gf. Literally winning. Trump was right, winning gets boring after you have won so much.

I don't know why I collect these

>tfw I have both
>tfw I work hard and reinvest in crypto
>tfw mutual exclusivity is for retards

Holy fuck cunts today are so

They live worse lives because they are giving up their time for something that they probably don't even like doing.

I actually enjoy investing and crypto. Most people don't like their jobs. It's easy to understand.

I only have a few more decades on this earth, I sure as fuck am not giving them up for a shitslave job when I could be doing literally anything else with my free time.

entitled*.

FTFY

kek

>ugly bitch with a double chin looking for a 10/10 rich and intelligent guy, who's willing to be a cuckold by raising someone else's kids

>american dream
>kid isnt black

not seeing those are fake tinder profiles made by neckbeards

>turns facts around so it's actually your fault, virgins!
Ah, the fabled vagina's ""logic"".

haha this is me dude. i live in a glorified shack in a shitty part of town. i wear the same clothes that ive owned since a kid and they are literally rotting off my back.

i have about 1m assets. i learned pretty early on that money doesnt change you at all... in fact i hate change a lot, probably alot of us here are like this too (cuz we are autists)

This is true, I find the OP's picture very racist, why isn't the kid black?! What a racist mentality, it sickens me.

Shop the JUST haircut on the guy on the left side, and tyrone in the window, and I'll agree with you 100%

criminally underrated post

Self-employed is the best life. All of the satisfaction of laboring, plus the euphoria of investing and potentially growing your revenues.