User goes all in with hopes of lambos

I just maxed out my credit card on ETH.

Sweet jesus help me. T-this is going to work, r-r-right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/
youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
basicattentiontoken.org/
ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/1915/how-do-i-buy-ethereum-with-usd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

long hold

we're all gonna make it

>lambos
You will die poor.
Drive rich or be rich.
thomasjstanley.com/2012/01/drive-rich-or-be-rich/

When in doubt
HODL

I hope that credit card had 0% APR for a year, you will want to hold as long as possible before paying it off. I have a 20k credit limit I'm thinking of using just for ETH and then paying off at the end of the year when I've doubled or possibly tripled my money.

holy fuck you 2 are fucking stupid.

never invest more than you can afford to lose.

>Don't buy lambos
>buy more ETH when low-faith morons sell out at 10 dollar dips

>Don't buy material objects
>buy the means of production
>buy training
>buy fitness
>buy sobriety
>buy ethics
>buy a better world with a higher standard of living and better incentives

>with every bit of crypto purchase a rothschild cries

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
basicattentiontoken.org/
ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/1915/how-do-i-buy-ethereum-with-usd

No risk

W're all gonna make it.

I hope you get shit on

capped

You'll cry because you didn't go high

You'll buy at 300 and cuck out at 350

meanwhile we'll max out in 2 years when all the normie silver spoon investors jump in.

I have 30k just sitting around and another 20k from a credit card with no interest for a year. I already made money off of this when I did the exact same thing with ETH when it was $40 and I sold at $90.

I bought more when it dipped and I am currently waiting to see if it dips again.

I highly doubt ETH will crash. Bitcoin though, yeah dumb idea.

>mfw this backfires on me but i was here for the memes anyways

You literally bought at an all time high. This shit is going to drop faster than rock soon enough. Enjoy the bagholding.

Good job you bought ETH at its all time high and bought it on credit. The moment it dips you will panic sell.

Which is why OP needs to wait for a dip first. The best time to buy is when the price starts correcting and stagnating a bit. Then rush in and buy as much as you can before the next ATH pops up. This isn't going to be sustainable as a strategy as the high prices start to become harder to reach, but I think it's not too late to try.

sick mercedes dude

It's an Audi. Lrn2cars

THIS IS HISTORY FOLKS
H I S T O R Y

ad industry about to be slain by new web on top of ETH

I'd argue that in a few years USD will look like monopoly money next to ETH

Better to take a risk to win your freedom than play it safe and be a slave forever. I can always wipe away credit card debt, but becoming rich isn't something most people come by.

I guess it does make sense that the rich would become rich by saving their money and continue that habit when they don't necessarily need to.

that's a lie that millionaires say. In reality they all have yachts and lambos. They also work maybe 10 hours a week and spend 5 days out of 7 on "business meetings" in Hawaii.

>buying at ATH

it was holding at sub 90 after hitting 100 for a week you idiot. buy the dip