Why did the Russians fight so poorly in the first world war?

Why did the Russians fight so poorly in the first world war?

They were backstabbed by the jews.

Because they were:Russians.

E V I D E N C E ?

Do you even need it?

The funny thing about this is that it's actually true, unlike the similar myth in Germany.
And Russian Jews had every reason to fight against Russia and welcome German troops as liberators.
Reminder that Russia and France were far more hated by Jews than the Central Powers.
Germany and Austro-Hungary were safe heaven for Jews.

>evidence
>some random jpg he found on facebook
kek

And it probably couldn't even be called backstabbing since Jews were hated by the Russian state and rejected by their society.

>We were denied the future where Hitler didn't use Jews as his scapegoat for Germany
>We were denied the future where Jews served openly in the SS and were warmly embraced by Germany
>We were denied the future where Hitler gave a speech to his Jewish soldiers encouraging them and emboldening them on the eve of Barbarossa to go and liberate their fellow Jews from the yoke of Stalin into the freedom of Germany

It's not fair, bros.

Except what/who would he have thrown under the bus? He needed something.

I agree the Jews were a bad target. Pursecuting your scientists, economic leaders, as well as a not insignificant portion of your command structure isn't exactly a winning move. It did bolster state coffers but I'm not sure if that's worth the brain drain Germany saw because of it.

Communists, like he did anyways. Hitler scapegoated the Jews, the Slavs, and the Gommies. Ironically enough, if he had restrained himself to just the Communists, he could have pretty much owned all of Eastern Europe with little resistance. Almost all of the resistance Germany got during WW2 was because they just couldn't stop themselves from genociding everyone.

But they didn't. The Brusilov Offensive was the most sucessful offensive of the allies.

well to be fair, the jews did have legitimate reasons to want revenge on the russian government

>Why did the Russians fight so poorly in the first world war?

They didnt?
They invaded Austria and Germany. Their blitzkrieg just slowed down to a craw before they could completely knock out Austria, so they were pushed back, and when their second wind came during the Brusilov offensive Romania's failure to hold the mountain passes resulted in yet another holdback.

Russia could've kept a good front and stalled until Germany lost the war, but the communists made a shitty peace deal because they thought even if Germany wins the war, the revolution there is inevitable, and the two states will join together soon enough.

and i bet if he only genocided slavs, nobody would have cared
He would have been seen today as a great, if flawed leader, instead as literal monster

>and i bet if he only genocided slavs, nobody would have cared
This is quite likely. Most in the West don't give a damn about Armenians or Ukrainians anyway so they probably wouldn't care about those either if they weren't also associated with Jews.
They would simply deny the genocide or present it as the civilized West fighting eastern barbarians.

But on the other hand, if he didn't genocide the slavs they would have eagerly helped him.

They did fought to a standstill against the German Empire, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire, until a domestic revolution put them out of the war.

It was better than during WWII, when they were crushed, the invading troops reached the fucking Volva before being turned back thanks to massive material support from the West and zerg rush tactics.

I think he should have acted as the liberator who saves the slavs from communist opression

Yeah, pretty much. He does that, he doesn't need Generalplan Ost to feed Germany; Ukraine would have gladly sent their excess harvest west instead of east out of gratitude.

But, the concept of racial politics was inherent to the Nazi ideology. There wasn't a bat's prayer in Hell that the Nazis wouldn't start killing as soon as they got in the area, and as a result they sowed the seeds of their own defeat.

>But, the concept of racial politics was inherent to the Nazi ideology. There wasn't a bat's prayer in Hell that the Nazis wouldn't start killing as soon as they got in the area, and as a result they sowed the seeds of their own defeat.
Are you sure about that? To me, it seemed like the mass killing of Jews only started when Nazis began to lose, and they didn't give a fuck anymore

He wasnt talking about jews

The Nazis began their program of exterminating the Polish culture via killing all their intellectuals in 1939, user.

Also, the Nazis started killing Jews by the truckload very early on, generally very soon after they took control of a village they'd round them up and go shoot them.

oh ok
pretty sad since nowadays we know that genetically speaking, Germanics and Slavs are pretty much the same people

They blew the Turks and Austrians the fuck out. The Germans were just too good.

Poor logistics and management of supplies eg soldiers were told to use more than 10 bullets a day. Mobilised the army far too quickly (although it did fuck up the schlieffen plan). Outdated farming techniques and poor management of the home front resulted in civil unrest and instability.