Sup fags, smug reminder that i shilled Siacoin at 35 sats

See the link below where i did my best to explain the value of siacoin while some of you failed to grasp the concept of "market cap"

warosu.org/biz/thread/1856351

its still not too late for some XMR gains though. have a good weekend.

are you shilling siacoin or xmr?

xmr at the moment. I wouldnt buy siacoin at this price. XMR/BTC has been flat for a long time, which, for respectable coins, always mean a bubble in cryptoland.

everyone agrees its a good coin, but theres no news (yet) to push it up

Why not Siacoin, there has been a lot of hype on reddit as of late. Incoming 1000% train to the moon

Been holding siacoin for a while. Someone just bought up 35 btc worth.

It did 70% in the past 24 hours, so someone knows something to warrant that sort of investment.

Why on Earth is OP promoting Monero? WTF. It's fucking expensive and stable.

Haha wow your a good lad,

Smug reminder I was the leader of the DGB moon mission before we hit 200, then 300, and then 400 (465 max) before everyone became a bagholder

None of you greedy faggots donated shit not even 0.005 of BTC and that's why the moon mission was cancelled at 465 and no 500 was reached

You son of a bitch! Kidding.

So when are you going to pump this again? Or did you fail those last few times?

I just saw a few posts about it on a subreddit comparing sia with storj. Kinda torn but lots of folks seem to be pro sia

>Kinda torn but lots of folks seem to be pro sia
I'm sort of in the same boat. I want to get in, but I'm not confident 300 sats is a solid floor for it.

It wasnt you OP but someone here made a thread that introduced me to sia coin and now i have 3x gains thanks to that kind user

Yep. I listened to you back then and bought a LOT.
So, thanks for making me rich. I held on this entire time.

holy shit how can you have so much money on some shady exchange

Sia wallets aren't fully secure yet.
Once they are, I'm moving them.

Some Ripple people invested in it saying that it would be the next Ripple.
Yesterday, A bunch of Chinese bought a lot on yunbi and polo started to lag behind but eventually caught up. Polo's current at 317 while Yunbi is a few sats (340) up. So I expect polo to eventually catch up.

I remember that post OP. XMR seems like genuinely legit coin. Btw, where do you see BTC at the end of this year?

why not STORJ

>market cap
can someone explain what this means and what it's implications are?

Because it's shit.

Marketcap means overall value of all coins together.

bump

I've ben studying these fags behaviour these past days, and before the pump, there's always gonna be a dip. So wait for the DIP, before buying. If it dips, you know it's time to buy.

>Why not Siacoin
because its already up ~10x in 2 months and pretty much every crypto chart shows that it would be a bad idea to buy at this time. Do you think it will go to 100x so you can get your 10x by buying now? I think thats a bad idea

>Why on Earth is OP promoting Monero? WTF. It's fucking expensive and stable.
>expensive
no its really cheap compared to all other respectable coin caps. when the august 2016 bubble is 12 months in the past, and the way will be clear for a $100+
>stable
yes thats the point. thats when you buy. for example see the ETH/BTC dip early 2017. boring af to hold, but sure as heck worth it.

congratulations. glad to know there are others working to shill coins AND explain their value. meme-powered coins on Veeky Forums are the worst

very nice, congratulations! i've seen you in some other Veeky Forums threads. are you prepared to deal with an inevitable bear market when it comes?

Yep. I held out when it crashed last time, and I'll do so until it reaches its full potential.

Not sure. its clearly incapable of serving the massive amounts of people joining crypto (polo traffic up 600% since january), but unfortunately for now BTC is the main entryway for investing in other blockchain projects. As more fiat exchanges for alts are added I believe its dominance will continue to fall. I cant really give a USD price target though

GNOSIS BTFO

Hahahaha, fuck yeah!
Next is Golem and Bitshares.