What is the most recorded assassination in history?

What is the most recorded assassination in history?

And I wonder what other assasinations were broadcast live.

It's the most auteur one, that's for sure.

I live in a bubble
what happened?

That is incredible.

Turkish Policeman sneaks in an art exhibition attended by Russian Ambassador to Turkey and guns Ambassador down, apparently for Aleppo and the rebs.

russian ambassador to turkey was allahu akbar'd on live TV

Russian ambassador in Turkey got shot

thanks

Turkish police officer goes full sperg mode and shoots the Russian ambassador to Turkey on live TV in an attempt to decay the relations between the two countries.

Performance art went too far.

Note the 10/10 kinocinematographology in this.

The frame is cut about a third from the left with the gunman's side gaining the larger 2 thirds signifying his dominance. Confusion reigns on one side and a, be it temporary, order on the other. We know the people on the left are reasonable, yet it is a scene of chaos, some lying down, some seemingly oblivious, a cameraman still snapping, by contrast the gunman appears to be in control, but he is not he is driven by passion and knows what will likely come next.

Assasination of Inejiro Asumara or whatever his name is

Lincoln/Booth is probably the most well known but I don't know about the most well recorded

>tfw 2016 is the year I keep wondering what the hell would I wake up to.

JFK gets the award for the best headshot. Asanuma for overall quality, unique style, weapon and the fact that it might've actually been for the better.

Alexander I was filmed right before the assassination and then there's a cut to the moment immediately after the assassination so I don't know why people care so much about this one. Same for Bobby Kennedy. I heard the audio with only one shot being heard but maybe it's because of poor quality. I don't know if there are any better versions.

OP, are you retarded?

It was and always will be Caesar's assassination.

This fact will literally never change, entire fucking civilizations have ended since it occurred and it is still the most well known by a country mile.

Cain killing Abel.

Not OP, but we're talking the most recorded, not the most influential. While Julius' assassination was arguably one of the most important events in human history, it certainly was not recorded very well in comparison to JFK or Inejiro Asanuma.

What is your basis for recorded?

Because Caesar's death got fucking fan fiction before either of those two were a-fucking-live.

Everyone knew who Caesar was and how he was assassinated. From the dumbest plens to the biggest benis Lords.

It's been over two fucking thousand years and I can still tell you how that shit went down, why it went down, and what happened afterwards.

I guarantee you that no one will remember Inejiro in even two hundred years. JFK they might remember longer, and that's a big fucking maybe because no one god damn remembers William McKinley.