Who are the biggest we wuzers in history?

Who are the biggest we wuzers in history?

hands down

Romans n shiet.

is that the Amazing Atheist?

anyone who claimed ancestry from Troy i.e. Rome, Britain etc

Yes.

Rome actually had Germanic and Gaul emperors though.

And Timur is grossly underappreciated.

>if he didn't die, he could have cucked the Ming dynasty who got rid of the Mongol Yuan dynasty

I wish they would at least have come to blows.

WE

DON'T NEED NO

LATIN EMPERORS

This is bullshit, Hitler specifically said he doesn't look up to Augustus, but Arminius. That he disdained Charlemagne and worshipped Widukind.
Hitler never tried to build an universalist empire that Rome was, and that's why he failed.

Also there's no proof whatsoever to believe that ancient Romans used the Roman salute. Hitler got it from Mussolini who got it from D'Annunzio, who got it from a movie that he wrote, and thought it was cool to make Romans raise their hands like that.

Without a doubt west African negros (at least those outside west Africa)
>we wuz Greeks n Sheeit
>we wuz Egyptians n sheeit
>we wuz Romans n Sheeit
>we wuz celts n Sheeit
>we wuz Japanese n sheeit
>we wuz Hebrews n Sheeit
>we wuz arabs n sheeit
>we wuz vickings n sheeit
>we wuz phoenicians n sheeit
>we wuz Babylonians n sheeit
>we wuz judeans n Sheeit
>we wuz leprechauns n sheeit
>we wuz gods n sheeit

I've seen all of these, unironically, by Afrocentrist.

NO DARK SARCASM

>we wuzians

>dindu nuffins!

are the nazis the OG niggas?

when it comes to the aryan meme, he stole that from Poles

>Sarmatism (or Sarmatianism) is a term designating the formation of the dominant Baroque culture and ideology of the szlachta (nobility) of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth from the 16th to the 18th centuries. Together with "Golden Liberty," it formed a central aspect of the Commonwealth's culture. At its core was the unifying belief that the people of the Polish Commonwealth descended from the ancient Iranic Sarmatians, the legendary invaders of Slavic lands in antiquity.[1][2]

>The term and culture were reflected primarily in 17th-century Polish literature, as in Jan Chryzostom Pasek's memoirs,[3] and the poems of Wacław Potocki. The Polish gentry wore a long fur trimmed coat, called a żupan, thigh-high boots, and carried a saber (szabla). Mustaches were also popular, as well as varieties of plumage in men's headgear. Poland's "Sarmatians" strove to achieve martial skill on horseback, believed in equality among themselves ("Golden Freedom"), and for invincibility in the face of the enemy.[4] Sarmatism lauded past victories of the Polish military, and required Polish noblemen to cultivate the tradition. An inseparable element of the costume was a saber called the karabela.

Koreans
>OUR LANGUAGE IS ALTAIC!
>WE WUZ MONGOLS N SHIET

Diaspora West Africans (it would be remiss to not mention the originator of the meme), Koreans, Germans and Romanians are the biggest perpetrators.

Americans pretending they're Europeans or Africans are the biggest we wuzers.

>That pic from Hail Caesar
I liked how they went out of their way to make the Roman costumes historically inaccurate.

BMI is kind of a shit system, height and weight alone don't tell the full story. Obesity needs to be measured by body fat %.

Many states are as European as any random European nation, ethnically and culturally.
Anyway, literally all of my ancestors up to 1000 years ago lived in Europe, mainly in Scotland and England.

Britain and China, in that order

>Who are the biggest we wuzers in history?
Americans, hands down

I'M IRISH YOU SHITLORD MY GREAT GREAT GRANDAD CAME FROM KERRY XD

WE WUZ THE LAMB OF GOD AN SHIEEEET

Byzantines

pretending to be the Roman Empire for 1100 years

I've noticed that Chinese clones always try to compensate for their inferiority complex.

Ashkenazi Jews

We wuz middle easterners n shit!

Was about to say this kek

>a Turk rapes an Italian woman 600 years ago
>NIGGA WE WUZ ANCIENT JEWS N SNIT

Please
They're literally mentally ill white people. They did not come from a fucking desert, look at their skin for fuck sakes

>They did not come from a fucking desert, look at their skin for fuck sakes
Samaritans are pretty damn white.

indians

god forbid you delve into indian history and discuss the history of the subcontinent with indians

some of the most delusional people in the world

WE

This

Nothing but a bunch of mongrels especially in the South, where the whites there have at least on negro ancestor in the family tree.

>WE WUZ SPACESHIPS AND SHIET
You can't top the Out of India theory.

WUZ