Mfw nocoiners

>mfw nocoiners

How does it feel to know even if you started RIGHT NOW you won't missed the rise of the gravy train known as ETH? Nothing else will come close for a while.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw my brother is a finance major who loves investing
>I warned my bro at 17
>I warned him at 40
>I warned him at 85
>I warned him at 115
>he's still a no coiner
>he now "considers" getting some
Some people are really hopeless.

Ethereum is literally the 2nd chance for nocoiners to become rich. Fortuna rarely smiles twice on a man

TIPS:

No money? Take loans from family members. promise 5% ROI for 2 years. ETH will fucking DWINDLE this

Shill to people. Meme magic works. ETH is still EARLY.

>implying

Those who already have money to drop several hundred dollars on ETH aren't exactly struggling. Poorfags no coiners hoping for a get rich quick scheme missed the boat a long time ago.

>taking out a loan on a bubble that WILL pop eventually

This is fucking retarded advice for a financial board.

That's because he was brainwashed into thinking you're only supposed to get 10-20% returns yearly anything more than that is a scam.

I might get a sweet blowjob from my gf, I might eat at a fancy restaurant, I might drive around with my lambo, I might sail the seas with my yacht... but I will never experience they joy of ETH rising to the moon, therefore my life has no value and I can't sleep at night.

Take a loan at 5% interest from a family member

If they're skeptical of crypto say it's for a small business idea. Tell them the payback will be 2 years.

Adjust these variables to your liking.

actually if you are a short-term trader there are at least 2 altcoins that get a 1000% growth per week before going down again so if you pay close attention to the cryptomarket the ethereum-like opportunities are endless. but nice psyop faggot

Why do you keep saying this? I've seen this in like 3 threads and twice in this one. fuck over your family at the whim of some gay coin market that 99% of coins will die a very quick death on?

1) Veeky Forums's user base is increasing rapidly

2) as this happens newfags fall for ETH shills

3) for damage control and ROI newfags turn around and shill to newnewfags who fall for it too. This is how meme magic.

3) Because they fall for ETH shills, ETH value increases exponentially with the influx of newfags

4) There are actually major tech companies and trusted people building revolutionary web technology that will change the ad industry, and they're building this system ON TOP OF ETH. therefore, in addition to meme magic, there is actually well-researched MARKET INCENTIVE to INVEST NOW.
youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo

5) Buy hard, shill hard. Don't shill for the bubble, shill for the long term, encourage folks to hold on for 3 years MINIMUM

This is the future of currency and technology. It is literally sci-fi money.

On top of that there's the whole BAT ICO venture.

There's more than enough measured incentive as well as meme magic incentive. Only a fool would miss an opportunity like this. I WAS A NOCOINER UNTIL THIS YEAR.

NORMIE INVESTORS WHO ARE RICH STILL DONT KNOW ABOUT THIS SHIT

TECH INVESTORS ARE JUST GETTING IN

TAKE A LOAN AND BUY SOME GOD DAMN ETH OR CRY AS WE GO HIGH

nothing is happening

why is nothing happening

Who cares? The multiplier from 100 to 1000 and from 1 to 10 is the same - 10 times.

I have a serious question
I dont have money but I do have a credit card with a 20k like
I can max it out and buy eth but should i?

I am literally considering this

YES

FUCKING DO IT

YOU WILL CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP IF YOU DON'T

YOU WILL REMEMBER 5/19/17 AS THE BIRTHDAY OF FAILURE IF YOU DONT

retard
don't listen to this guy man

20k debt for an unsure thing?

not to mention you can't even buy 20k eth right now as a no coiner since the limit is $500 on coinbase for credit cards (which barely even works instantly half the time) and everything else does ACH transfer only

stop falling for memes on the same website full of people who got Donald Trump elected president, and will regularly tell you to livestream it if you hint at suicide and need someone to talk to

you seriously think these dumb fucks have your best interest at heart and aren't just shilling because they've already stupidly dropped a ton of money on eth?

NO
Dont put any cryptocurrency on a credit card.

If you have a stable job AND a credit line with very low interest (e.g. 5-6%), then it may be worth the risk. For a 20% CC, fuck no

If you can get a 0% interest card, do it.
That gives you time to wait and hold, if it dips for a few months.

Faggots will scream it's too risky, but that's why they are wagecucks for life.

>0% interest card with enough of a balance to buy ETH and make it worthwhile

keep dreaming

>stop falling for memes on the same website full of people who got Donald Trump elected president,

THEY CAN GET DONALD ELECTED PREZ BUT THEY CANT MEME ETH UP TO 1000 IN A YEAR

I have a no interest card but its only 5k limit and it's no interest for 14 more months

I've used 0% interest for 18 month cards with $20k limits.
Maybe my 800 fico score has something to do with it.

I've ran 3 cards totaling $50k at 0% interest for over a year. Then threw all that in a leveraged brokerage and traded with $100k. Feels pretty nauseous throwing $80k in a stock for the first time, but you get used to it.
Crypto is no different.

That's nearly 40 ETH. If ETH truly does what Veeky Forums thinks it could that 40 ETH makes you a half billionaire easy.

lol I talked to my friend about this too, back when ETH was just under $40

>lol it's a scam
>hits 80s/90s
>lol you got lucky
>hits 120
>uh well you're still gambling!

Whatever, his loss.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

>Literally sci fi
>Fiction
That's the point tard

i cant imagine any regulars on Veeky Forums are nocoiners still. its been memecoin central for years and were all making ludicrous gains

Honestly, I've been a nocoiner for my 3ish years browsing biz and I've made a pretty good amount of money day trading biotech stocks.... and I'm still jumping on this train. Fucking hyped for may 22nd, this shit is going to $ 150 easily.

Leave my thread with your /pol/shit

Currently have 450. Just biding my time.

Yesterday's sci fi is today's technology
That's the point tard

We run high end simulations on our pocket wizard devices if you haven't noticed