POSW crew report in

who's still holding

Momma didn't raise no soft handed faggot

Still holding

Still holding strong, this is the time that will seperate the men from the boys

Yeah still holding. It's annoying though

What's the long term for PoSW, boys?

>2k holder here, looking to buy more and more every month until I have a staked, compounding income.

>will it ever generate an actual passive income, though?

Me and I hate myself for it.
Against my better judgement I even went and bought more during the "dip" and surprise surprise it went even further down.

Oh well, it's a learning experience I guess.

Masternodes coming this summer, PIVX will be back then.

The new blockchain explorer was rolled out to beta testers. Should be full implemented end of the month.

Store is almost finished according to the slack.
Admin on slack hinted at a chinese exchange listing posw soon.

That's the big new I know of, oh and site UI update

bought a little more

Right here

Forgot to add Ledger hardware wallet announced.support for POSW.

and a new coin using poswallet.com as the platform for the ICO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

people still holding this piece of shit wallet coin

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HOW CAN PEOPLE BE TO BUY/HOLD A SINKING SHIP WHEN THERES GAINS EVERYWHERE?

Think about it this way, if you manage to collect 10k coins and this thing reaches $1 by the end of the year (conservative estimate) you can lock them away 30 day term deposit every month for 1% interest.

That would be $100 a month for nothing. Now imagine if it reaches the 5-10$ range.

With all the new people entering the Cryptocurrency market who are going to look for ways to easily stake their coins, I don't think it's unlikely. The thought still excites me nonetheless.

Some of us are deversified.

So.. is it a good time to get some rn?

Yes

Yes. Strong support has been at 5k sats, it wont stay under 5k for long. Also improving. If fucking RDD can pump from a wallet announcement POSW will have many pumps.

Never have numbers ever given me such a throbbing tube steak.

Are you doing term deposits as well, buddy? Any point in going higher than the 1% per month level?

How long does it take for one of you boys to generate a stake for PoSW? Does it compound faster teh more you have?

Is PIVX worth investing in? What's it relevance to PoSW?

When posw delisted PIVX, it caused a big uproar

Anything special about PIVX? Masternodes generate just like PoSW?

Nothing special about PIVX desu

Gotcha, you looking at the term deposits?

Yeah I am and no I don't think the longer ones are worth it to be honest. I'm quite happy with 1% a month, the others are too long for me to feel comfortable since Cryptocurrency moves so fast. I might want to take a bit of profit to diversify into a coin that I think will grow faster than PoSW that month; then buy back that portion I sold + some extra from the profit I make.

And I don't think the speed of staking changes depending on how much you hold, just the amount you get per payout.

This coin is depressing. Literally cost me a couple of grand at least. Still holding out hope for it to turnaround some day but it's looking pretty bleak right now.

Yeah I've thought about getting another 3k for 10k and getting a term deposit. I just hope it's worth something in that year though

Hey shillers and shillets, im thinking about creating a new coin. every time someone refreshes their block folio it mines nodes. Anticipated trajectory of Pluto. Get on now or miss out, first it was BTC then ETH AND RDD Get on clitcoin now. Click that blockfolio bean! PUMP PUMP PUMP! Get in now or ur just acoustic dyclestic

my bitbean has gone up in value a lot
thinking of buying more posw with it

also i think this can touch 1mil marketcap, if it does i'm gonna load up like you won't fucking believe

Is bitbean going to continue to rise or will there be a dip?

I like the idea of stakes and sprouts but don't want to jump in before a dip.

Laugh now. One day soon we bagholders shall have the last laugh.

>trezor official support
>masternodes coming
>ETH POS coming

Maybe I should take a cue from your enlightening post and spend more of my time being arrogantly superior towards strangers who buy dips in undervalued coins.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I will laugh when this coin hits $1.

posw is dead

I don't understand what use is POSW in the future anyway...

or the last cry