I lost all my life savings to XRP, I still hold it, but I don't know what to do...

I lost all my life savings to XRP, I still hold it, but I don't know what to do. I have until 30 of this month to recover the money invested.

>he bought at ATH
>with money he couldn't afford to lose
>with money that he would need within a couple weeks
OP you're a fucking retard. XRP will recover and reach new ATHs but there's absolutely nothing saying it won't fall further between now and the 30th, better start sucking dicks.

you will have to shill XRP the hardest you have ever shilled in your life

the crypto equivalent of gay4pay

I'm a little relieved to read this because I am holding a lot of ripple. I bought in before op....I'm actually still in the black. But I hope you are right about new ATHs. I won't cry if I lose everything I have in it....but I won't like it either.

Op you never buy ath. You never go all in at once. And you never use money you can't lose.

To all you lurkers, please look at this message well. This is the type of people you're dealing with when you buy after seeing a coin shilled on here.

They don't care about you, or your wellbeing, they simply want you to add to the pump and squeeze as much as possible out of the peak.

The downside risk of buying into coins, while they are increasing, is very high. It is safer to avoid it. Yes, you will regret it if goes up further, but always remember stories like OP's. Learn from it, DO NOT trust anyone on here. If you've held since early days (before a pump), then congrats and do whatever the fuck you want.

>tfw second time ripple bagholder
Last time it took 2 months before I could break even. I don't know how long it'll be this time, but I think it's going to be a while.

Welcome to trading 101.
1. Buy & hold
2. Risk management. set a stop loss far below normal volatility
3. Diversify
4. Don't listen to pumps & dumps on Veeky Forums, because they change everyday. They managed to pump millions into old coins and get people rekt everyday.

Thanks for the laugh user. Not at your despair, but the way you worded your suffering.

If I didn't care about his well being I'd tell him that he was fine and to just buy more ETH instead of giving good advice like he better start sucking cock right now.

I tried to warn you faggots but you were all blinded by your greed. I hope you all learn your lessons fidget spinner bagholders.

I don't know what I'm gonna do, damn...

Well it's at the bottom now OP so give it a little time and you'll be in the green again. There is supposed to be a huge announcement at the consensus conference next week so that will definitely give it a boost. At least you didn't put your life savings into bitbean. There was a thread a couple weeks ago made by a guy who did that and he will never get his money back.

I'm still up £600! Gotta love buying low

Crypto moves fast and a lot can change in a couple weeks just hang in there.

Thank you.

Bought this shit at 17 cents some I'm gucci money train Rollin

In case somebody want to help, here is my ETH wallet: 0xf94070ed7e1f13a929680ae6e7d47dc1d8a3048a

just hold it at this point, it looks like XRP has just about corrected

the consensus on the 22nd may still bring XRP's price up, even though ETH is the star of the show

would not recommend cutting your losses and going for another coin, XRP overall still looks bullish and does seem to have a good future with banks

What is this, your 10th FUD thread today ETHcuck?

Seriously look at this faggot.

Same shit and then he asks for ETH at the end.What a fucking kike.

None of those are me.