Big Bux

Okay lads, how do we wolf of wallstreet this bitch? This crypto-shit is basically like penny stocks but I dont wanna be the one buying them, I wanna be the one running this shit like a real boss.

So you either have to create your own coin or create a wallet or exchange. Good luck.

Some of you faggots are making thousands but is there a way to take advantage of all this hype? Eventually when this stuff becomes mainstream everyone will want in on it and I want to sell it to the average dumbass

Dude you got the right attitude son! In no time you will be the face that runs this place, don't let me down, kid.

Im still obviously a newfag to this board but one thing ive learned is that a good coin is something that has actually value behind, for example one I read about was supposedly completely anonymous. But I also dont know the first thing about actually making a coin. Im sure theres a way to learn how online though. Would it be worth it?

Thank you bro means alot. I want to think of a platform that can get the message out to regular financial normies that can also make a substantial profit for me and my team, maybe based of referrals or something. But I have no idea how to make that work though but I have time to think about it while I study the market.

once im rich im going to start a business except it wont be a business i will just employ a bunch of people to sit at computers in a pimp top floor office, answering questions emailed by bots.

they think they will work for some type of tech support company but it will all be fake and i will pay them regardless. i just want to be the big boss man ya know?

That's right, keep up like that and they will elect you as the CEO of /biz. You got a bright future I know it.

well you have to masturbate and do cocaine

fuck you

That is the most autistic this i've ever heard.

>making a coin
>Im sure theres a way to learn how online though
uhhhhh

been doing this for years. still a poorfag

Isn't there a tutorial for everything ever on the Internet?

Minereum, tied to/based on ethereum stuff, guaranteed gainz. Only available on non normy exchange livecoin so get in there.

you know, im usually the one defending capitalism, but its people like you -- who arent content with getting rich but want to get richer than the rich just to have relatively more -- who steer booming trends and industries into the sights of regulatory agencies that promptly shut them down, ruining it for everyone, you apex jew.

Gonna get into something when my next paycheck comes through, probably gonna invest in a few cheap coins to start with

Oh my God user

You are everything that's wrong with this world, but that's also really generous to give them a useless job that doesn't benefit anything but your ego

Sell me this coin

Poloniex beat you to it sorry.

Meme coins seem like a legitimately good investment right now desu senpai

There popular with stupid financial normies

>"cheap coins"

this assumes you know which coins will go up or not. If a coin halves in value tomorrow it wasn't cheap, no matter how little one unit cost!

It seems like most people are just making blind bets on cheap coins and holding them

There's a LOT of money to be made if you're a good programmer. Its already been posted in this thread though.
>make a wallet or exchange

What exactly is a exchange?

thats already happening and everything we do is meaningless

do you have a doge? no.
do you agree women love doges? yes.
for each doge a woman will be added to your harem. 1mill doges pls senpai

>tfw you think doge will take you to the moon

lmfao ok dude you're way out of your depth here

Here's what we do. We make our own altcoin called Liberal Tears and set up a website designed purely to piss off antifags when you share the articles on facebook. Sell coffee cups and T-shirts that say "this shit was paid for in liberal tears." Website name: The Whimpering. I bought the domain xD

Not bad user, I would have gone

>do you have doge? No
>do woman love doges? yes
>do you like woman? yes

Sold

Go back wherever you came from and I'll give you some btc loans in about 5 years holy fuck.

They're called leaders you bumbling retard. Humans will always aspire for more because it's in their blood. They don't prosecute prisoners for trying to escape prison in Germany because humans will always aspire (freedom, fame, wealth, power). If it wasn't him, somebody else would try to mold a growing blob of disorganized retards trying to get rich.

Yep.
You're definitely a jordan belfort type

yea cuz goldman is the only broker at wall street .

problem is cost ALOT of money to run a trading site

I'm laughing so fucking hard at this thread thank you so fucking much