Should I go 50% off my BTC in DGB?

Lets make this a followup to Thinking of putting 1k$ into DGB. It's money I can afford to lose, so willing to take a big risk. Any other shitcoins you guys would recommend over DGB?

Oh my god
Ffs stop talking about this coin
The pump is done

The devs are shit
Minecraft and steam shit was just memes

I suggest into something else, something low sat. Buy low high volume and sell high.

No. btc going ATH. alts will dip for a bit. literally stupid.

set to start working with the massive player based game Minecraft in 24 days

pump and meme you say?

Dude it's just a server lol

You are correct, it is a single server. Now I will email them and ask if they plan on releasing an API so it can be integrated in other servers. THis is the only correct choice and if they don't do it they hate money and free marketing.

They are upping their anti-shilling due to the charts looking absolutely fucking phenomenal.

Yes buy my bags

This is a good idea
They seem very active on their bitcointalk page

What about digusign? What about the fact they are on wow and league already?

Cuck

this
>BUY THE RUMOR SELL THE NEWS
They always fall for it

something like Myriad?

DigiByte gaming wallet is broken right now

You mean phenomenally shit.

Yikes, I feel bad for those who fell for the "we are holding [insert pump & dump shitcoin]!!" meme.

No I meant more like humaniq

look OP, DYOR but the coin had 200% gains and stabilized. it isn't a P&D. that's all i am going to say.

What the pajeets and normie-immigrants here don't get is that the Minecraft server will be a huge deal in China. There are only 2 games the kids tell me about and one of them is Minecraft. If they could mine 1USD worth of DGB and make it into RMB then they suddenly have = to $6.

To put in perspective what that is, $1 = a beer in China. A kid with $6 or even $20 since they play so much is actually looking at some hotpot money (expensive meal).

Shills want that DGB nice and cheap because the servers are going to suck the DGB out and exchanges like shapeshift will benefit most. I got in early and I'm glad I did.

I swear people here are retarded or they just hate money. Minecraft is a money making device. All those kids who will be playing this shit and "making profit" in DGB then telling parents that they are not just playing video games, but also earning money. Hype will spread around twitch, youtube and gaming forums. E-celebs will start making videos about this shit. Huge trading frenzy will occur. 1$ this year for sure.

Stop, I can only get so hard.

im in till .001 so if you buy now and goes there we celebrate.

no because digibyte gaming I shit, it doesn't work

RDD

Redd id due soon

It's taking its usual mini dump to get rid of weak hands

It will increase at some point in the next week.

And it's only 15 sat at the moment. You can't really lose much it won't go below 10

this gave me an erection