Getting into crypto with $50

Getting into crypto with $50

What should I invest in?

I keep seeing DBG and ETH but ETH is to pricey for me

So what should I buy and how much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're making a wise decision. Let nobody tell you otherwise. Don't make the thread now. Make it in a few weeks thanking us.

b-but what do I invest in...

You cannot even buy a full ETH with your $50. There is only once choice, it sounds like.

>I keep seeing DBG and ETH but ETH is to pricey for me
>too pricey
>implying relative entry price matters

You're never gonna make it because you're a dumbfuck my dude.

BitBean

Same as you OP.

but I can invest about $150 or so. If I invest said amount in ETH, how much monees would I have by let's say, December?

am retarded btw

that's lunch money tier but you can make quick dirty gains chasing the latest Veeky Forums pump and dump. if you choose to do that though make sure you sell off when it feels like it's peaked, otherwise you'll be left holding the bag

if you want more reliable gains, go with a high volume established altcoin. take your pick from ETH, GNT, XRP, XEM, XLM, XMR, LTC, and so on

with those try to figure out the trendline. don't buy during a downtrend, that'll fuck your shit up. i find a good entry position to be after the downtrend has bottomed out and started winding back up

The odds are in digibytes favor...

Ripple would be a good buy since it just had a massive dip from the ETH rally. It's bottomed out now so it can only go up from here.

it doesn't matter how much the coin costs, what matters is by what percent it will rise or fall. $50 of crypto is $50 of crypto.

ETH is popular because it has a lot of corporate interest and actual substance behind it, it's not just a coin that someone made for the hell of it. a lot of people are holding it for long term because it seems like it may have a real future.

look up coins you see mentioned here, do your own research on what they are, how they work, who is working on them, etc. you can also just do like and buy cheap pump & dump coins, but you need to pay close attention to them so you don't miss your chance to sell at a high price before they crash

If you've got a decent risk tolerance, I would put money into Minereum. MNE is a week old and experiencing a strong raise in volume with a very low market cap.

Buy DGB when it dips below 330 tonight. Thank me later.

Buy a partial ETH.

Spend 10% of each subsequent paycheck on more ETH.

It's only going up my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo

Minereum is a good shout.

I will be picking up some Monero as well on pay day, good dev with a good community/concept.

Sent ;)

>eth is too pricey

Lel this is huge insight into how normies trade and think

This is literally why ripple went up so much recently, normies think "oh 30 cents that's a way better deal than $120" lolololol

are you the same guy spamming this video in all crypto threads?

>youtube.com/watch?v=pEP2jlV5qEo

I'm gonna check this shit out but first impression is fuck advertising

eth is more long term
dgb is short term with the possibilty of maximum long term

some people think it can hit $200 by the end of the year

buy SiaCoin

I have money but not digital currency. What do I do to get my first BTC so I can buy some ETH?

Do I need to wait until I get to "level 2" in Kraken?

I recommend coinbase and transfer to Bittrex for trading altcoins

i just bought into ETH with only $50, and it's now worth $67. you don't need to buy full coins

at the rate it's going, it might hit $200 by the end of May

LTC

Minereum, HMQ, Golem, XLM or XRP. Either of those should put you on a moon landing or close to one in at least a year if you hold.

Okay.

>Minereum

136 million total supply don't buy in.

>HMQ

Miss me with that gay shit nigga get the fuck outta here. Cell service in rural areas will have to improve before that coin takes off.

>XLM, Golem

Eh, these are okay

>XRP

Kekeroni and Cheese. The coin Veeky Forums won;t stop jerking off their dads about. The company, Ripple, has stated that banks adopting the coin will NOT affect the price and Ripple is a NON-SPECULATIVE CURRENCY.

My advice is to invest in a coin with a mid supply and low volume. So 10-40 million coins TOTAL and a volume below a million. And just hold.

so...which coins ?

half on SiaCoin, half on DGB

This, OP

HempCoin (THC) while u still can

I too have just started with 50€, 2 days ago.

Bought 150 ripples, hoping to triple my inversion when it is worth 1€ per coin. Hope it doesnt take so long.

Did I do right?

Rdd is on a dip, holding a good amount of volume and people that bought at the ath don't want to get out at a loss.
Might be a good time to get back in, I made some decent profits off of about $76.

Maybe it will eat that 7 btc sell wall at .00000020 btc

i invested into minereum 100$ now iam on 1900$