Settle this once and for all; IS DGB legit or not...

Settle this once and for all; IS DGB legit or not. I bought in thinking it was the next big thing and I want to believe that is a long term (by crypto standards); I got in early so I am still making a net profit but I don't want to wake one day and see it dead. Its been around for a long time so it seems legit to me acording to my minimal noob analysis. Now tell me once and for all and don't give shill advice to a fellow neet; Is this a legit coin that's going somewhere or just another pump and dump ex girlfriend ?

Also, Do you know how to use the linux wallet ? I can't seem to figure it out.

Nope, some butthurt whale pulled out the whole operation because he wasn't donated his single bitcoin. I am not kidding here's the thread

Now sell, but wait least June when the second pump then dump.

is that jason genova?

dude that has nothing at all to do with this post stop shilling your shitcoin nigger

He's smacking that ass, what more proof do we need? I went all in on DGB.

No nigger, read the rest of the thread.

All that tells me is that a whale manipulated the prices; doesn't really mean that DGB is a shit coin, just that assholes will be assholes.

>investing money you cant afford to lose
I own 500k DGB but the thing is its in a wallet and forgotten about.

Just sell during June, this whole thing was a pump and dump. Cut your losses short and go after the next prey.

you guys are deluded if you think one user off Veeky Forums has that much influence on the market

What wallet do you use ? Can you point me to a toutorial ? The core wallet for linux is really plain and I can't understand it. Help would be appreciated.

You can

LOL the whale admits he was the leader of this moon shit, fuck you are all being duped. He has sold all the cargo and that 300 satoshi there because some hodling for some fucking reason... those buys were done by that whale, and those sells also by that whale...

And that minecraft shit? Its on a fucking server for some fucking mod... thats all. DGB is a meme coin, this thing has no future and you are a fool to thing otherwise.

You have no idea, we are small fishes playing in a very wide ocean, these cunts control the whole fucking market. These fucks were the ones who adopted bitcoin during it's beginnings and now they are filthy rich, they got all the lambos and we make them have it, we buy shit and they sell 1000x the amount. We are the pawns.

Keep being fucking fool, wait I heard some coin is gonna moon again, why dont you be good user and buy it? You get a lambo for it.

Okay point taken, but what proof is there that user is actually a whale lmao. Why didn't DGB fall back to sub 100?

I'm going to keep an eye on the #1 address on the DGB richlist.

chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich

That's a lot of coins. If those coins ever start to move I am selling my small DGB stack ASAP.

Because, there are lot of bagholders it's what the whale said on the damn thread. Few anons are holding in, for a lambo or a moon or whatever. Anyway don't think you are in control, the puppet master playing strings, the whale or whales that control the whole shit... ask yourself what caused the sudden interest the whale and the cordinated shills, they did this. And they can bury this whole underground if they want to, no pumps are happening because no one cares about this literal shitcoin, false hype and interest, even those enormous buy rate were manipulated by the whale, same thing with the sales.

So if you want to stay, but know that something is going on and they dont have your best intrest on heart.

You are being a overly pessimistic; It went up 200-300% in a day, obviously it's going to stabilize at lower price and that's exactly what happened. Yes, Bag holders should have dropped out but only to buy back again at better price. At least that's how I see it. The mincraft thing may not be a game changer but the coin has been in circulation for over two years and the tech seems on point to do the job. If DGB fails then some other coin will have to fill this niche but the gamer niche is a big one and there is potential in the idea; you got to give it that. Compare this with REDD coin which is proper shit coin.

Man I feel like I am being cucked, honest to god, but I will hodl until when they plan the next pump I DUMP, I suggest other anons do this aswell... Infact I plan to sabotage all the shilling efforts, because lulz and I want this crash hard, I don't about the crappy profits, I want to show a great middle finger to these fucking cunts!

gemini or coinbase?
for science.

def gemini. will not be anonymous tho

i need it for science and tax purposes.

Well, If it's a shill job then I can sympathize with you but if it's legit then it will bounce back on it's own merit; I am holding for now and I will keep buying back to avoid losing gains to some whale.

Gemini asks for my SIN number...

Too much imo

>I'll pay double in fees and wait a week for my coin from shitbase because ebin anonymous xDD
>shitbase still requires photo ID anyway

Nocoiner cope.

Suck my dick, I actually holds this garbage which is actually quite funny, I got duped as well lol! Anyway fuck you shills, but at least I will follow your footsteps and drop hot turd.

>chainz.cryptoid.info/dgb/#!rich
interadaasting

is it possible its an exchange wallet? probably not, its a very neat number.