Josip Broz FUCKIN Tito

Tell me about this buddy Veeky Forums.

All of his accomplishments were due to white privilege.

When did Göring conquer Yugoslavia?

Dr. Pavelic, I'm AVNOJ.

Stalingrad was largely his fault.

"If a bomb should fall on Germany you may call me Josip Broz"

Wasn't he the lad that funded Yugoslavia's economy with western loans?

I heard that motherfucker had like.. twenty-god-damn-dicks.

Master, check em

You looking for these dubs?

is that why they call him "Dickman" baby?

He was a commie dictator version of Donald Trump. Everyone loved him because he was a smooth and charismatic wiseguy

I heard on Veeky Forums that he fathered over 50 illigetimate children but I can't really find a source for that claim.

>Comparing God Emperor Tito to some greedy American porky fuck
Kill yourself

yeah senpai, i heard he raised a child named Phil and was adamantly heterosexual-desu

Shit thread so far. So I'll tune in on what I know about the dude.
>Was born to a lower middle class family in northern Croatia
>Worked 5 jobs before he turned 18
>Was drafted into the Austro-Hungarian army at the start of WW1
>Was taken to fight on the Serbian front where he endlessly talked shit about the Austro-Hungarian empire and the way it treated its soldiers and got thrown in prison
>Managed to survive starving to death thanks to a German prisoner in the next cell who shared his food with him
>Was taken to the Carpathian front to fight the Russians, where his bravery in battle lead him to be recommended for a medal
>Before he received it got lanced through the fucking back and survived, was taken as a Russian POW and managed to recover in a Russian prison as well as survive pneumonia and typhus
>Fought for the Bolsheviks in the February revolution and got himself a hot Russian Communist wife in the meantime
>Returned home to become leader of the Yugoslav Communists
>Fought as a volunteer in the Spanish Civil War
>After the German invasion of Yugoslavia he became head organiser of the Yugoslav partisans, the largest resistance organisation of WW2
>After WW2 became president and marshall of a divided Yugoslavia
>Defied both the USSR and the West and managed to keep an ethnically split country together for 35 years
>Survived five assassination attempts by Stalin
>Died one of the most loved dictators in history

p gud but he fucked up when he didn't implement democratic reforms and market liberalisation when there were big calls for it in the 60s. nek minut genocide.

>mfw he told Stalin to "Stop sending agents to kill me or I will send one man to Moscow and it will not be necessary to send another one"

don't forget that he united yugoslavia by slaughtering all opposition in the 50s and 60s and then relaxed and made yugoslavia liberal in the 70s and got shekels from western banks for being a good anti soviet so everyone loved him

>slaughtering all opposition in the 50s and 60s

proofs? there was a great "settling of scores" immediately after the war in which heaps of people were killed (including my great grandfather who was ustasa), but it didn't extend into the 50s and 60s i think.

>shekels from western banks for being a good anti soviet so everyone loved him

e also got shekels from the soviet union at the same time for being a good commie boy. he played them both.

I've read that he wasn't the actual Josip Broz but his half-brother by a different father who took his identity when he died, this fake Josip Broz was the son of a wealthy Polish jew...
Is this true?

He talked really funny and had some uncharacteristic linguistical mannerism for an apparently native speaker.

Yugoslavia only worked by a combo of his charisma and its role as an intermediary between the USA and USSR. Once both were gone, it really didnt have anything to show for it.

>proofs?
goli otok and UDBA

>he also got shekels from the soviet union at the same time for being a good commie boy. he played them both

then why was Yugoslavia indebted to western banks? and why did the economy turn to shit when ronald reagan made the banks stop throwing money at yugoslavia and ask for their debt money?

fucking retarded yugonostalgics, no one is more annoying

Half of that is probably made up bullshit

Stalin, shouldn't you be dead?

Pretty sure Tito didn't fight in the Spanish civil war