DGB about to make us rich. If you are smart you are putting everything you have in this right now...

DGB about to make us rich. If you are smart you are putting everything you have in this right now. This is the exponential curve to 1k we have been waiting for.

why do the asks end at 450?

Welp, you sold me. I love dgb now

>tfw sold it at 320 sats
It's gonna dip r-right?

Daily reminder:

don't get me wrong, the line you drew going up is very convincing, but why else should we expect DGB to rise?

people have been shilling it the last few days since it started decreasing. It finally stabilized and has been slowly climbing. It only dropped before because people cashed out after making ridiculous gainz. Those early fags should have sold by now so they cant come wipe out a rise.

doubt it, its not dipping like before anymore. only rises with small falls. keeps establishing new higher floors after falls.

It won't it's a dead coin with no future, the only hype you see is because of the shills, they want you to buy so they can dump. Invest your money into some other coin, just do your research.

but why will it rise?

wtf i love dgb now

Because of idiots like you, son they hype you buy.

I'm calling bullshit on this one. OP is shilling and probably just wants to dump his bags on stupid people.

Smart man. Don't buy the coins these cunts hype up, it's all a big pump and dump cordination.

well I hold a decent amount, but apparently I dont need you guys to pump it because its already rising by itself. Just wanted to spread the info so other people could get in on it and profit as well.

because people are buying it and its a somewhat decent coin. Wouldnt stay in it long term though

>le invasion of the no coiners

Rising and falling systematically, this coin is crap, but you hype it and dump it. Good plan, but you are human garbage and I sincerely want you to fuck yourself till you bleed.

draw meme angles and fib lines to see...

After ATH we had a solid retracement back to 280 or so. We were hitting resistance at 330 but then broke out at hit 370. Now 330 is acting as support.

Tomorrow morning we'll see if it breaks out. If it does expect a moon mission

Cannon fodder, yes buy so you can get that lambo right, I hope you dont get miffed by the dumpings that are coming, but you are sheep, likewise sheep don't want confront the truth, they also spout memes, low carbon based creatures they are...

But dont listen to me man, I am the FUD the bad guy, I want to take that lambo from you... anyway get pumped then dumped. Have fun!

If you want a coin that I think is good for long term and is still cheap, go with PINK. Other good coins are ETH and XRP. All of these have over the long run had a slow, stable growth with small spikes that can be taken advantage of. Each one has a purpose and something new to bring to the table. Clone coins are shit PnD coins.

Non shill new coiner bagoholder here; Bros, get this shit to pump but be vigilant in the mean time; don't give the whales the edge.

Dump this shit and run in the next pump.

How many DGB is enough to get a lambo, a 3bedroom house with yard, a purebred Shiba and a slutty wife in one year?

1 Million maybe

DGB $1 in june

fuck off faggots

If true I'll suck you off in my lambo

>m-muh lambo!

Come on bitch, you got a better of chance of getting a lambo by whoring yourself in the streets.

People have been calling this a "shit pnd coin" for the past week. Sure, initially it was pumped AS FUCK, but look at the god damn charts, please.
DGB price only decreased because whales wanted to cash out, yet wtf happened? It was the only coin to stabilise after such a huge pump - but why? Pumpers, by pure chance, settled on a coin to pump, but it turned out that the real "pump" was just the coin realising its value potential. DGB simply needed more coverage, and after it hit top20 MC, the market saw the future in DGB, the price stabilised within days, and now it is to moon for real.
Whether you draw voodoo TA-lines or not; it is OBVIOUS that this coin has true potential. And wether you like it or not, DGB will be the victim of a MASSIVE pump when the Minecraft server is launching, because it is a great story for whales to spread to create hype and pump the price like crazy.
"They" are accumulating now, and you should too - if you are in for a short; ride the pump and dump when profit is realised - and if you are in for the long; ride the pump, accumulate more DGB when it dips, and watch the price stabilise at a new, higher level.

DigiByte has so much potential because the great niche and rumors. No matter if you want the quick and dirty profits, or the long and steady profits; you should get in now. This is the GOAT coin for both pumpers and and believers.

OP WAS RIGHT

Thank you

I just laughed 5 minutes straight at this thread, no joke. I could barely breathe.

Someone draws a line on a graph and people take it as a fact? That's how gullible all of you are?

When I woke up and saw that DGB still was up 100% and had like 30k btc trade volume, I knew it was not just a PnD scam. I kind of regret not buying into it at 100 sat. BTC is at 2k$, even ripple is dipping so fuckin hard and DGB stays at 350 sat range. It's huge in Asia too. This is literally another ETH moon travel.

>triple dubs

holding 1.3mil here
$1 let's go.

Where is this thing listed and how do I buy it? Fuck it, I am going in.

it's going up

Polo and Yoshit

> Poloniex
> Bittrex

PICK ONE

How the fuck do I get money there? I'm on YoBit and after finally finding the deposit USD thing, it wants me to pay with OKPAY? What the fuck? On Okpay I am supposed to top up my wallet too, with a whole bunch of shady payment methods and wire transfers.

How do I just use paypal?

coindesk still verifying
btc-e still verifying
kraken still verifying

what the actual fuck? I thought this bitcoin shit was anonymous easy, secure transfers and I am literally spending days to even get a dollar into the system. Vicious circle.

Coinbase to Poloniex - but no hurries; there's plenty of profit to be made :)

When this shit gets into gaming and all its other endeavours you would have wished you brought in.

Esp when that Minecraft shit kicks off there will be a shit load of hype and pump.

Buy, hold and then evaluate in a few months time.

So what do people think is gonna happen? Once the Minecraft thing hits we'll see a major pump and dump, but it'll stabilize and be on its way to the moon?

Weakhands McDickfingers over here...

Integration with Minecraft.

Maybe, maybe not.
It most likely will though.

When Minecraft hits and it's done right - with micro transactions - expect Microsoft to take note of it.

I have 0 so yes im putting everything in

But I mean after the initial pump once Minecraft hits and people dump for short term profits, you expect it to stabilize and go higher long term?

>tfw I'm away from my computer until tomorrow and can't buy any coins until then
Pls dip below 350 again

Fuck off with you shit coin faggot

See you in Lamborghini land?

Really hoping it does, would be really happy with 350

If it is used in Minecraft for micro transactions, there is a market for it so it won't be dumped. You know how many Minecraft players there are? This is the kind of thing which can hit Steam. Like the next big thing. Imagine only 30% of ALL steam users using this actively to donate to clans/guilds buying items etc. It will be like the dollar for gaming. Some asperger made this, adds to the charisma of people being able to relate to it. Catchy name. This is the big next thing if DONE right.

Right now, people just hype it with stories like these hoping to dump it but I am looking long term. Gaming micro transactions. A billion dollar market. With crypto. This is something which will take at least a month to show as there is an actual company behind it. Not some neckbeard creating another P&D.

Of course, this is all on the theory that it works and it gets off the ground. But that's the risk you take. For ~400 SAT getting in now is not a bad idea.

When does minecraft hit?

Just look at this fucking image and tell me you don't see the future. This is the next big thing.

If you don't get in today - potentially this week - you are going to regret it.

Thats actually a cool slogan, for a younger/tech-savvy demographic.

Where do I buy DGB coins?

Are there any noobs on here who make all their trading endeavours based on the advice of Veeky Forums?

If so, how successful has that been for you?

If you want DGB you need to trade BTC for them at an online exchange. Poloniex and Bittrex are popular

If you want it quicker it maybe better to use LTC or ETH rather than BTC.

BTC is slow as shit atm.

Yeah that's probably true actually. I'm a noob myself but I would probably get LTC at Coinbase and transfer those to either exchange, I guess

That's what I did, and it took about 15 mins or so to get 7 confirmations. Where as btc took about 2 hrs+ to get 1 or 2.

It's starting to happen!!!

BUY BUY BUY

fuck it. i'm in.

Wouldn't it be better to wait until they crash, then buy them and wait?

wrong, it dropped because whales were accumulating it. Zoom out to the 4 day chart, meme triangle.

Insane growth is coming today, and you're fucking stupid if you don't realize it's a pump.

DGB will not crash today.

If you were around for BURST, the current ticking upwards will be very familiar to you.

Started 10 days ago with $250 after a week or so lurking on Veeky Forums. Balance is presently 870.

So I'd say "yeah, and it's gone better than expected," since I'm up 300%+ in seventeen days.

DGB will go to 430-450 and then crash.

Pls be true.

it isn't. 450 has the fakest sell wall in history.

Any sense buying this at the moment? I'm kinda new to this stuff

So what then? Is it ever going to go below 400 again?

I mean, it just did, and it might dip slightly more. But today is overall going to go up. A lot.

I can't find any genuine evidence that they are definitely going ahead with the minecraft thing yet it's a lot of speculation

neat! I guess this is what I'm gonna start to do when I'm done lurking

What's the estimated peak before we slow or dip?

I would buy more if we hit a low soon.

Is now a good time to buy in?

always good to buy at ATH

I don't know what the estimated low is because we're encountering the first fake sell wall.

volume is up x8 here.

Going from BURST, which had the same overnight growth pattern last week and the TA, i would be extremely surprised to see it fall any significant amount at all.

revaluation

Absolutely. Read the charts my man, blast off any moment

In that case I'm just gonna wait and buy the dip

Yeah man buy NOW you can't miss this GREAT deal!
Yeah Digibytes is going to become the new major world currency, $1 tomorrow, $10 next week $100 in a month. Yeah we only need a couple miracles but I'm sure it can be pulled off by this random team of superhumans who have an amazing wealth of experience and connections in the business industry.
Just look at their amazing bios in pic related that you get when you try clicking on them! These guys are going to take us not to the moon, not to andromeda, but outside of the universe.

Yes yes, have total faith that we I mean they will get tons of nice contracts from Steam and Microsoft and lots of other business deals. Yep, they're so trustworthy they won't even tell you their last names. You don't need to know!

Buy in NOW the higher you buy the more you'll make, just trust them!

RIP.

I hope you recall this at the end of the night and smack yourself in the face for being retarded.

What's wrong? I'm telling you you need to buy in right now! Why are you getting mad, you don't have faith in digibytes? We're going to drive lambos on the moon kek praise moon lambos

but y tho?

I bought mine at 330 yesterday and sold them today at 396.

Don't buy when it goes above 400 unless you hate yourself.

You will regret this so much. This engine was revving for three years and we are about to take off. You think we are in for tomorrow, more like next month lad. This is a lambo and beyond.

Fucking kek

Just passed 400 sat on polo, dont really know how much of a dip you can expect, got in at 330, and just got more at 390(shitty)

I really really hope this thread stays open lol. Can't wait to piss on your face.

>I would be extremely surprised to see it fall any significant amount at all.

Though another triangle is forming, so this could be the first shake down but...

Who hurt you faggot

I don't know what your problems are guys. Talking about pissing on my face? Keep your sick fetishes to yourself my lambro.
Uh byt the way, you did make sure to buy in though right?
Jared (last name withheld)
Andrew (last name withheld)
Michael (last name withheld)
and Jamie (last name withheld)
Are going to take us to infinty and BEYOND!

Can't argue with an arbitrary green arrow.

I have the biggest smile on my face right now, thank you.

Just imagining how stupid you'll feel later today, good fucking god I need help

Anyone having trouble with coinbase or poloniex atm?

407 looks like it could dip though

Are you implying I'll feel stupid for buying in? Or what?
I really don't understand what you're saying, I'm telling everyone to not miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime and you're calling me stupid for trying to help my fellow Veeky Forumsnessmen?

I assure you when DGB is at $100 by the year I won't be feeling stupid, me and everyone else who listens to me will be on the moon for sure.