To all "smart investors in crypto"

To all "smart investors in crypto".
I have been in the crypto game and in the ICO game for more than 2 years now and have bought two houses with the profits.
Do not, I repeat do not get tempted to invest in the BAT token crowdsale.
Both Firefox and Chrome are working on similar solutions without any "token" bullshit which the BAT team added purely to cash in on the alt coin crypto bubble.

They are spearheading a huge marketing campaign that is drowning all criticism(they obviously deny it but I got in contact with people close to the project) but after the crowdsale will be over, youll start hearing the truth about the low chances of success of their shitty browser as it tries to compete with Firefox and Chrome!
When their BAT coin hits the exchanges it will plummet in price.
I have invested some resources investigating this project as i thought about putting a large sum of money into it and its much much riskier than the team is leading everyone to believe.
You have been warned, when it looks too good to be true its because it is too good to be true.
The project might be a success in the far future but for the foreseeable future the price on the exchanges is gonna be lower than the ICO price.
>they have a working product
Yes, because they literally burrowed most of the code from Chrome.
Be smart.

Nice fucking try fudding. You could've convinced more people here by just saying Jews are in on it or something.

how does firefox and chromes's solution work?

What do you recommend buying instead?

I'm using the browser right now, convinced my parents and co workers to use it. its great and have no reason to go back to chrome.

you just sound like a fucking big corporate shill scared of losing more money and power. You may be right about ICO price though, i have no idea if its best to buy before or after ICO

??

nice FUD

trying to stop the amount of people buying tokens during the crowdsale?

>Both Firefox and Chrome are working on similar solutions without any "token" bullshit

both? where? lemme guess, I can't ask how you know this.

I am putting $20,000 in the ICO and it will make me a multi-millionaire.

the fact that (((the usual suspects))) are shilling this BAT shit on here is enough to make me run into the other direction

OP IRL

Do as you please, its your money but you braging about how much money you are gonna invest in it just tell ms you are emotional about it which is a sure way of losing money.
Definitely keep it in ETH and BTC, unless you have some inside information most of the other market doesnt.
In terms of risk reward I would not throw more than 2-3% into BAT and that is also expecting a long term potential rise if they do manage, in the next few years, to somehow bite a big chunk of the market from flexible projects such as Firefox and Chrome.
If you do decide to invest a few % I would definitely do it after ICO, once the price stabilizes.

>buy buy buy!!! just buy dont think, you are gonna be a billionaire!!!

Yeah, im the jew.

>The want to cashgrab
we will see in the smart contracts how they are doing their ICO.
right now they announced that they will only hold 20% of all coins, which doesn't look like a pump and dump.
Also, I cannot find anything about firefox or Chrome doing their own version. It would also be dumb as fuck for google, as they already have adsense, why would they lock themself out of the money?

Watch out if they are locking their share for a year or smth. if they don't i wouldn't buy.

Right now you sound like a jew who tries to get a bigger share of the pie OP.

>firefox and chrome are working on similar solutions
>chrome
>google
>google adsense is working on a solution to disrupt google adsense
>firefox
>sjws who fired brendan eich for wrongthink
>nothing but bloated updates for the past years
>team of bluehaired nonbinary programmyrs of color with a history of buggy code will roll out a perfect solution to ad woes

Now, I'm not saying BAT is a good project. Perhaps it's bullshit, and there's certainly a lot of hype pushing this. The browser market share is indeed sitting below 1%. But the value proposition from the whitepaper is evident, and it's going to take more than a random user claiming their competitors are working on something better to dismiss the potential of this thing.

Smart investors can ride the hype alone. There are plenty of dead in the water projects who are still chugging along: Gnosis, overvalued by a factor of at least 20, has been rising. Humaniq fooled people into a 100% bump. There's enough dumb money flocking to crypto to make projects succeed temporarily on hype alone. ETH has hit an all-time high and will raise further in the next days to come, priming new people to come in and look for the next big thing. What better way to capitalize on that than an ICO with semi-famous names?

With nobodies raising dozens of millions and BAT having a hard cap at $15m, it's likely to sell out within minutes. Many people will be left wanting more from the exchanges in the following days. It could crash and burn within a week, but I can't see any scenario in which the demand for BAT on the very first day wouldn't be high.

Source your claims.

This, hasn't even been addressed

I wont source my claim about knowing the insides of the marketing obviously. Believe it or dont. I put it here cause it dont like this sort of deception and want to discourage it to also safe guard myself in the future.

The firefox and Chrome projects are well aware of the waste and the rigidity in the online marketing business and how it effect device performance and surfing speed(I talked to devs of both projects).
Its simply hard to do and has been a constant struggle(yes despite what BAT claims they can come up with solutions to handle marketing problems without introducing, conveniently, a crypto token).
You will hear more about all this when the ICO officially ends and they get their money im sure.
The truth will start to slowly trickle now its simply FOMO to the roof.
Dont forget, They might lock up the coins they own but the Ether you pay them is theirs for good.

>buy BAT
>magical vague solution just smart sounding enough to get people to the ICO
>??
>become a millionaire!

Sorry, thats not how its gonna happen, at least not in my opinion as a long time investor in crypto.
Anybody is in control of his own money and is able to assume any risk and invest in whatever one wants. You wanna doubt me cause you want this apparently heavenly easy money investment to be true(thats how I see it beyond all the mambo jumbo) or you want to distrust me for some other reasons its your right and i can understand it.

I can't imagine what you make if eth or all if the other coins here then if you're such a """longtime investor""" which sounds retarded since we've all been here for years.

This isn't /pol/. If jews are in it, Veeky Forums goes all in. Jews never lose.

So will the price be cheaper before or after launch?