Zclassic (ZCL) - GET IN BEFORE MOON

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ZCL

Just read the graph. It's going to 200%/300% very, very soon. Get in while you can.

Other urls found in this thread:

zencash.io/#collapse7
youtube.com/watch?v=NBzJApzUj3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's been stuck around 200% for hours now; Will it reach it's pre-crash rate or is all down hill from here ?

Bots currently messing with ask prices. Read the order book. Buy as cheap as you can (under 250k sats) for guaranteed gains.

It's only going up from here. 300k sats chain reaction will occur once people buy out the bots (it's literally like 1 bitcoin worth but it's still keeping the price down)

Read the order book if you don't believe me. It'll happen eventually (a few hours max), just a matter of when.

I'm so new to this, I have no way to verify what you're saying and it's stressful

I'm in, let's moon

Fuck it, in.

You do. Look at the order book and the previous transactions of the last few hours.

Specifically, look at the ask prices. They're consistently spammed with the exact same prices after they're bought.

Nah I think I missed this one lads, gonna sit this one out

It's going 300k+ sats within a few hours. Probably fairly higher. Check the coin's price in 24 hours and you'll see.

man u guys still shilling this?
lucky I got out without any losses, but nothing has happened for 10 hours

Called a shill and doesn't post again. I fucked up.

I'm still here. I just don't bother responding to weak minded losers.

Seriously man, don't listen to what I'm saying or what he's saying. Look. At. The. Fucking. Order. Book.

Someone has put in a 5 BTC sell at 235k flat to get people to try to sell. This is going to lower the price... If you look at the bids, there is a whale waiting to buy in at 200k flat for 48 fucking bitcoins.

It's going to skyrocket.

Now that makes sense. I'm too dense to get that from looking at the book myself.

you're not gonna make it if you're this insecure dude, just go back to /a/

Get in the habit of watching it to know what's really going on, happens all the time with many coins.

lulz the only people getting gAins off of this are the people that got in at 300k everyone els is stoopd

it's 234k now, how the fuck is buying in at 300k a gain

Is this thread ironic? You dumdums are aware that the drop was caused by the fork and the prices before reflected ZCL and ZEN, right? Zencash is pretty much the only reason it even went up so I'd only expect ZCL to keep dropping over time as it servers little purpose.

I shilled this pre-fork but no-one listened, fucking hilarious.

Those 5 btc walls are super easy to blow through especially when everything is being sold at 20k sats less than the asks

Oh and the inflation rate is pretty crazy too, but you guys probably don't know that either.

trust me.. I'm user

just got inlet's go boys

I bet you're the type to call people "lucky" when they profit off crypto

I bet you're the the type to think of yourself as fucking Warren Buffet of Crypto.

All of you retards are lucky.

So basically, as soon as it hits 0.00200000, things start moving again because of that order?

I think you are on the right track ;)

This mooned earlier today, everything looks good though, but it might be a slower moon launch

Also, buy some Reddcoin at 14 sat right now before moon mission in 8 hours (20 sats)

>he still hasn't dump his ZCL
Eternal kek for the poor dudes buying ZCL right now

Getting close.

I just bought. Even if it doesn't hit 300k, it'll still reach 270k based on the trend line, and that's a decent profit to lock in overnight.

Can you send to other exchanges to make instant profit? Or will it not sell?

look at volume and if theres even anyone to buy there

if you can meme people into buying this dead coin so you can unload your bags, props to you

>sell your coins now that i can buy them

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT! I JUST MADE $2000!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

on the move again

Zclassic went down so they could distribute the new and improved Zencash, which they will be launching at Consensys on the 23rd. I bought 200 and took 50% losses in hopes that Zencash comes out >$8. If it does I profit. Needless to say I already dumped my Zclassic...

Sorry boys you missed the potential pump of this coin

Are you special?

It just pumped 70k or nearly 90k from when I bought at 200k just a little while ago.

I'm buying the next dip too.

The dip was because the wallet came back online and we all dumped lol

Glad you profited with proper timing, but Zclassic is dead

No not that dip. It was at 265k, before the bots came on and pushed it to 200k. That's where I bought.

Reverberations of the 12:15-12:20 dump. Granted it COULD go back to 500k where it dropped from, but the only reason people were holding it was to get Zencash, so I doubt it...

why did orders go from 22 to 27 all of a sudden for no reason

Held the coin for less than 2 hours, and made 21% on my trade. Awesome. I'll sleep well now.

As soon as I get that sweet 280k I'm out at 23%

Bots. The whole thing is flooded with bots. Volatility is massive right now, and you need to watch for the right time to buy if you haven't already.

Buy in if it goes below 235k.

Reminder that OP is trying to shill you, the price is not returning to its original value, this coin on the 18th did not go down for 24 hours because of any issue.

It was snapshotted, and anyone holding zcl before the 18th may received a 1:1 amount of zen, the new currency zen is what will be focused on after the 23rd, the zclassic coin is now basically the ETC of ETH.

zencash.io/#collapse7 - Anyone who holds Zclassic at the time of the snapshot at block 110,000 (approximatley May 18th, 2017 16:40 UTC) will be allocated a 1:1 amount of Zen automatically on May 23rd. Simply import your private keys saved shortly after the snapshot into the new Zen wallet to redeem your tokens. We are also working with the various exchanges to ensure everyone will be credited appropriately on their platforms.

When OP posted this thread, it was already on block 110900, therefore on the 23rd, none of you currently holding zclassic will receive zen as it has already been distributed during the 24 hour snapshot.

tl;dr, you are holding the outdated version of a coin that is being hard-forked on the 23rd.

it just

i fucked up

my sell order got eaten in fucking seconds

from 27 to 30 in fucking seconds

Same with mine. Did a buy whale just come in or something?

some whale is gobbling up at 30

Away we go!

whales are pumping? ayyy

THEY ARE TRYING TO MANIPULATE IT BACK UP TO 400

i have no idea whats going on i need to secure my little gains

from 0.7 btc to 0.94, im not sad

OK GUYS THE ROCKET IS ABOUT TO TAKE OFF BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL DESTINATION. HOLD TIGHT FOR A SUPER FAST RIDE

/weak hands/

i had an automatic order i had forgotten to remove

it took my by surprise

That will work if people keep buying, but like I said, we only held it for Zencash. If you guys can meme it maybe it will get pushed back up but idk

Well guys. I have to go to bed, so I've got no choice but to sell.

It's been fun, and I wouldn't doubt that this pushes 350k soon. It seems very (((controlled))) to me.

Set a stop loss and go to sleep noob

Bittrex doesn't have stop losses though.

rip

youtube.com/watch?v=NBzJApzUj3k

Actually hold on a second. I think it does, but they call it a "conditional" sell.

K thanks senpai.

Buy if it dips.

dip incoming

I can't believe some retards sold this shit at a loss. We're going right back to 400K+

I spoke with devs. Price got halfed cause everyone owning tokens till block 110000 get double zen tokens.
Everyone bought on bittrex don't get double zen. So in real life, there were no dip, you are all fucked

This thread proves that Veeky Forums is the greatest fool in the cryptocurrency game. Congratulations.

made x4 on RDD, lost 20% on ZCL

Veeky Forums gives Veeky Forums taketh away