Gains thread

Post them.

I'm 19
Am I gonna be rich lads

What did you do to make that? I don't know where to start with all this shit

Id recommend converting some of your Eth into various Eth Tokens.

Take a look at the various Dapps that are being made for Eth and think about how profitable they will be when Eth goes on to the mainstream market.

If they seem good, buy a little bit. Since they are based on top of Eth it's not a big risk

I'd recommend taking a look at Edgeless.io and Golem foundation

Post percentage gains. Is worth more than $.
cause if ETH goes from $100 to $200 is just 100% but if XVG goes from 0.1 to 1.0 is 1000%.

The spike looks like you just deposited money and increased your "portfolio" that way, then you lost money and recovered. Yeah so you are a trading luminary

It's been a good week.

lel

Nothing special. Just got started, wanted to get my feet wet.

Not bad for one week right?

Lookin' good senpai, time to dump some more money in.

What coins?

Advice please

Holdings
I feel like a fool not having btc or ETH...
When is the best time to swap to them? What happens when btc hits 2k?

Mostly eth and got in on ripple at 8 cents. Made a nice double return on RDD but cashed out my gains still have a bit left in it

500%
2 days trading

This is fucking juicy

>Have no money
>Still have no money

You guys are fucking poor and still are. Top kek

Praise kek.

>Hey man lets all post % gainz because my $140 gain is better than your $35,000 gain when you think about it

These people would make more money at McDonalds with the time they spend researching coins

Made more in 24 hours then 3 months of wagecucking

Looking good laddos. (Pls send help)

DJtjZZo2eiZVhcLB2JkRD3yuhf5HQextuu begging for dgb

Thanks lad. Big chunk of it is massive siacoin gains

I really wish i bought more SIA when it was 20-40 sats for months. Its only going up right? I'll probably buy more now.

what app is this?

it says at the top, Blockfolio

thx

wow nice, what coins?

What app you people use for this? And which exchange to manage all the diverse stuff? Currently setting up coinbase and kraken but they take days to verify. My btc-e is also locked for 48 hours due to a password reset on my end.

Mostly inflated due to a deposit but I thank my bros on biz for DGB and RDD is just in a dip rn so nbd. Gonna buy ETH soon. Just started a few days ago with 500$, already made some minor gains but gonna start dropping serious $$$ into cryptos soon

I'm holding until $1

Reeeeeee

I bought at 38 SATS, I'm hodling this shit until it hits 1000, it genuinely has so much potential. I believe siacoin will replace Dropbox in the future.

Made 250% on dgb and put $900 into eth just before it pumped 40% thanks Veeky Forums

2 months pay after taxes in 2 weeks, feels pretty gewd

Spent 600 euro total.

Somebody please tell me what this is. What is blockfolio?

Couldn't take my eyes off it all week at work.

good work boys.

Realistically how much can I make with $50 if I follow the pump and dumps?

I flopped my job interview so I decided to research crypto.

I think the better way to put it would be how long would it take for me to gain a reasonable amount to trade more

i would imagine just follow the shill threads on here and make your own deliberation on whether or not to believe the hype or not

but this is coming from a no-coiner

Nearly £1000 in a week. Definitely over $1000

This is the result of investing in solid coins.
Only rode the PoSW wallet for a short while and exited when they delisted pivx, I did not invest in other memecoins.

I started with around 1600 dollars and added 400 dollars in early may everything else is pure gains.

Thanks biz for letting me know about Eth and motivating me to invest in crypto, I love you guys for it.

Coinbase and kraken literally take minutes to verify what are you on

Where do I check my tokens? Are they stored in my wallet?

I just put my money in the MGO crowdsale after the big spike, it's not a loss.

>not investing for the long term

where do you learn trading? what technique do you use?

after running few buying at tops and panic sells month ago I'm now +60% over initial by not doing anything and going long-term investment

>not cashing out

how do you cash out?