No shilling, let's talk about realistically where this coin is going to go, no moon mish talks...

No shilling, let's talk about realistically where this coin is going to go, no moon mish talks, if you wanna make a point about it back it up with proof.

Stop spamming this board with your shit

Fake asf

user anyone can say they're anyone, I could say I'm bill gates and you wouldn't know if I'm telling the truth or not

Yeah guys it's totally fake, don't believe me but believe in the lambo, the moon and yeah hodl... Fuck you are guys fucking dumb, I actually feel sad for you. I hope it didn't break your dreams... anyway I will see on the dump, and when this shitcoin dies, you will be left wondering how much of a tool you were, they will take your money and you will gain nothing in return.

This coin is garbage, the only selling is that they are gonna add this shit on shit mod on a shit game called minecraft...btw those hoping it will be added to other games, that won't happen not even minecraft will incorporate it, just a server, a mod at that...

Ok keep dreaming about the lambo!

you can tell DGB was an artificial pajeet shillcoin because of how much it's spammed

XBY, RDD, XVG, those were organic Veeky Forums pumps

>minecraft
>$3 billion+ in sales
>shit game

He must be a /v/irgin, thet hate everything.

Haha, where is your reading comprehension shill? They don't add this shit on the game, not even on the base game, just a mod in a fucking server! No official collabration with microsoft or anything else for that matter.

This is literally a coin for a fucking server. Jesus.

Rest of you idiots, HODL if you have bough the shitcoin put dump during the next pump or else there will be no point of return, for your money that is.

And shills, I hope the pay is good, I really hope.

>This is literally a coin for a fucking server
can you gimme source for that info?

You know this coin is about to explode when there's a lot of FUD being spread.

you're the only one who sounds like a shill in this thread

He wants to make weak hands sell so he can buy the dip

Find me a source that reputes my claims, you can't! Don't tell me you haven't even investigated what you bought? I guess not, go check their twitter, it's a server called mini that digi, not else! Just a server, yep a real game changer truly, it will hit a dollar in second, yeah a real revolution in gaming industry.

You seem mad... Did you miss the first mooning of this coin by chance?

No retard, I got duped like the rest you, however I realized this whole board is for shilling and pumping and dumping, so

I suggest you pump and you dump, because if you don't your shitcoin will be garbage, it's all hype, look at RDD same shit, it's dropping off in value, because it was pumped and dumped. Same SHIT different names.

Even though it's not an official partnership with minecraft, a successful server launch will generate enough news to keep numbers flowing in the right direction.

This, but the faggot can't understand that.

Then what if months down the line, they swing a deal to become currency for a chinese mobile game? It doesn't need to be a huge home run with a monster license like minecraft. So much potential for a cheap coin.

Have fun when you get dumped, you fucking retard!

Yeah, if it takes off, if it becomes popular lots of ifs, with this shitty coin. No one reads the fine paper, it's all hype, no integration with steam, nothing that is going to generate interest within the market, but you are gonna add this to a server?! Wow amazing business plan, really great. This is why people will lose confidence with this shit coin, for the others it will be too late.

This coin has no future, It was a simple pump and dump, oh there will be another one, but it will be the last. I have given proof, everything but if you refuse to confront the facts that's your problem. You want to save your money? Dump in the pump, or the value will just go down. You lose money.

>Being this butthurt because you sold at loss
Suck being a weak hand

Lots of ifs, is hope all you have? Really no facts. They haven't said anything about this, they got no plans besides adding that fucking server. That's all.

But keep up coming up, with those if's and what ifs this great coin can be, let's examine all the future possiblities that will not happen.

I never sold, you inbred redneck. Go fuck your grandmother. I hold 1 million, bought at 1k. Yes I am an idiot, like you and the others, but I won't be burned after the dumping, when the dump happens this coin dies. Don't believe look at the RDD pump and dump scheme they had.

hey nigs, how do u have a currency like bitcoin based on thin air. thanks fagz

We all know its a risk, Ok. Just look at the charts for the moment it's gaining momentum.

Gaining momentum for a pump and dump, abandon the ship during the pump. Save your money and whatever profits you made.

DGB MOONING

go ask em white folks out dere Washington decee, dey kno i dink its based on gold or some sheit

M O O N
O
O
N