Brass Golem

Super psyched for Brass Golem! Are you in already?!

Price is gonna jump hard when its released next week!

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchbase.com/organization/golem-network#/entity
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will be ready for the pump and dump!

Where does it say it will be released?

There is a conference this weekend about it, release to follow soon. Its on twitterProbably just gonna pump - Coin has potential to 1 bln market cap

>mfw people realize hollywood will start using golem to pump out cheap movies

What is this and what is the difference between normal Golem.

Asking cause I bought some golem and I'm wondering if that is gonna be superceded?

Could be a good idea. They had to rent an entire farm of servers to process avatar ;)

m8 if you aren't signed up to the golem coin switch site by now then good fuckin luck getting your BGNT.

>buying into a generic eastern european server farm
You can't be serious. This is run by mafia types who forced some nerds into a commie block apartment and patched a sleek logo on it. Don't buy this scam!

>golem
>not a bullshit marketing scam

If you want real talent and tech buy RLC. Literally professors from different countries that have been working on distributed computing solutions and problems for over a decade.

Been invested since price was 5k, been happy so far and hodling longterm!

So this is just GNT or would it have a new ticket?

I have a stake in both and confident in both t b q h

One has white scientists who give us everything we enjoy in the world

AND the other has Jews who gave us the wealth and with trickery can make us lots of money

No...

No what? No Gnt or no new ticker?

Golem IS brass golem.

Brass is just a new feature going to be implemented.

>3D Artist
>Has a fuckhuge Scene to render
>Looking into distributed rendering
>See Golem
>Has to upload his finished work to a ton of private PCs run by neckbeards with hopes they can accurately render it.
>lol no

There is literally no reason for any professional to use this shit if they care about their work.

Dont even start to think of any bigger studios.

What is the purpose of this?

Brass Golem is the first software on the golem network. It wil allow you to render with blender over the ethereum network. Read their blog.

im in on this

i am ballz deep 35$

I don't know what this is but i don't mind begging

>renderman
>mental ray
>keyshot
>marmoset

Literally why would you use GNT?

The whole point is to render with any render engine, using other peoples hardware over the ethereum network. You could open brass golem and earn GNT by allowing other people use your GPU/CPU to render their stuff.

but why would i give a potentially malicious person my 3D assets without any contractual agreement like for renderman?

I have 65 gnt right now.

Your data is encrypted. It will be MUCH cheaper than buying harware. Ask on their slack if you have any real questions.

already set to sell at 1344

>potential to 1 bln market cap

hahahahaha get real user
[spoiler]more like 20 billion[/spoiler]

You cannot encrypt any data in blender it has to use the open format, otherwise you get only garbage

crunchbase.com/organization/golem-network#/entity

I'm unsure whether to buy more (have 3k) but seeing google invested makes me want to.

about to put 1k on it

Fuck off, mafia isn't prominent in Poland. Most of our low class literally emigrated to the UK in 200x's
Poland rich AND strong

how do i get in on this?