You have 10 seconds to name a more autistic, fedora tipping, katana wielding, edge lord in history

you have 10 seconds to name a more autistic, fedora tipping, katana wielding, edge lord in history.

Lincoln.

Machiavelli

>started as an Anglophile
>can't handle the bantz while serving as a diplomat
>becomes a Sovietaboo
>an awful diplomat
>everybody hated him

t. Chaim Rosenwitz

He was a gymcel though

*unsheathes stone axe*

..............heh nice try kiddos.

go to bed Himmler

Is it true Hitler kept Himmler at arm's length and that he wasn't even really part of Hitler's inner circle?

I saw this video from the 70s I think about this reporter that snuck into that castle to secretly interview Hess, and he said that pretty much everyone was kept at arms length and that no one was really "friends" with Hitler, that there was this weird vibe where no one trusted anyone too much.

But I think Himmler was like a little dog to Hitler. Just some beta that would stay loyal to him, unlike an alpha male like Rohm who Hitler was scared of

Reminds me of when Mussolini absolutely roasted the Nazis

ay hol up, we wuz romans n shiet!

OP

Beria

>He attended the Yalta Conference with Stalin, who introduced him to U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt as "our Himmler".[1]

He was edgy as fuck. Iirc he said they should target innocents as well as guilty people because "it sent a message."

>reading the account from when literally everyone turned on him after Stalin died

Zhukov gets eternal props for that day alone.

This guy had such a fucking odd personality.

Even Hitler made more sense as an individual.

>Katana wielding edgelord.
Well, this guy. By all accounts.
>Huh, convention & tradition? More like backward ideas.
>I have barbarians working for me. Sacred soil of Japan? Tsss.
>Cruelty is necessary in ending the strife. The murder of women and children in monasteries is necessary evil. *sheathes Katana.*
>I do not care if you're offended by my clothing *adjusts weirdly colored kimono.*
>*insults underlings and humiliates them in public.*

I cant wrap my head around how he was useful enough to get power while tolerating his edgy occultist retardry.
The famous tibetexpedition of nazi germany did not want his money and funding because they were weirded out by his wish to search for ancient ayyran ruins there.

I remember reading a quote from Hitler about how silly Himmler is, being overjoyed every time he finds "a Germanic stone axe or mud hut to mask the fact that we've been living in the dirt while the Romans enjoyed the highest of cultures"
I mean if fucking Hitler shits on you, you're really a dumb cunt.

Hitler merely tolerated it, he never endorsed it and considered the thing pretty retarded. Hitler is often considered a madman by mainstream historians, but he was actually a lot more of a down to earth realist than the LARPing pagan loons like Himmler, Hess, Bormann and Rosenberg.

>Fetch me my slippers you bald retarded baboon

Psst
Nothing personel

I blame the Eternal Anglo. How would you react if they killed your waifu?

>carve holes into kids to use as a fleshlight and jack off sitting on top of them as they die
>adequate response to anglos

Wtf who is that psycho?

I heard in a documentary that Hess/Himmler would try to balance a chair using telekinesis. It would hit the ground every time he let go of the chair yet he kept trying for hours.

The whole Nazi crew would make superb comedy if it weren't for the death and destruction.

Giles de Rais, the supposed inspiration for Bluebeard.

Thanks, read his article, I didn't know I could hate a person that much.

I think Hitler was just scared of Rohm since he was this big tough bad ass dude who had the loyalty of the SA and the fact that Rohm was more of a Strasserist, while Himmler was just this weird beta who would do whatever Hitler wanted

Edgelord for sure but at least he was an intelligent and competent administrator. Himmler on the other hand was more interested in turning the SS leadership into a literal larp club while leaving Heidrich and later Eichman to do the actual work.

Not surprisingly he was also a fan of Evola.
>feels>reals

>literally "that kid" who tried to turn super saiyan

lol

He was one of the rare examples of a hindu-boo
>always had a copy of the Bhagavad Gita next to his bed

>oh dear god no, he's trying to discover our actual history instead of just WE WUZing

No, he was still WE WUZing. He just doubled down every time he dug up something embarrassing proving that the Germanics were just savages.

>instead of just WE WUZing

oh no, they were hard core wewuzians. Himmler even established the Ahneerbe, which was an archeologist group that would travel all over the world, from Africa, to Asia, to south America, and try to find proof of the ancient Aryan Master Race which created all of these civilizations, including shit like Atlantis

thats right, the bad guys from indiana jones were fucking real

>that faux-rune font
Jesus