Why no Italy

Why every time the Axis wins that Italy and minor get omitted?

How realistic is the Map if the Axis won? pic related.

>goy4

Because no one took the time of research what Mussleni want for one.

>France keeps Alcase
REEEEEEEEEE

holy fucking shit kill yourself

I would think Italy gets all of Africa and the ME.

You have to go back to /gsg/

>annexing land instead of forming puppet states

How medieval.

Italy was ultimately pretty useless. Really, they caused more problems for Germany than they actually solved. Although they did tie up British naval assets and funds for years in Africa that didn't really help the Germans last any longer.

What it did do was divert valuable resources and men to Africa where they fought fruitlessly for 2 years, allowing the British and Americans to learn effective ways to fight and counter German tactics while in a low risk theater, then have to divert half a million men to Italy and Greece to patch up the underbelly of Europe while Italy itself capitulated depriving the Germans of almost all their Italian divisions in the process.

I can buy an alternate history where Germany beats the USSR and the US and England, seeing the daunting horror of Fortress Europe, sue for peace.
What I can't see is Italy having any success even if Germany knocks out Russia. The Germans, even with Russia out of the way, would still have no ability to support a large army in Africa and a lack of Russia would just see the Allies redouble their forces in the Mediterranean as any thoughts of invading mainland Europe would be far flung to say the least.

You could argue the Germans could attack the Middle East through the Caucus, but that's a lot of distance for supplies and men to travel.
And really all of this falls apart hard when you realize that Hitler was more than willing to let the UK retain her empire in exchange for peace.
In the event of Hitler winning he likely forces Italy to accept a peace where they receive little to none of their land ambitions. It certainly wouldn't have been the first time Hitler snubbed Mussolini.

Hearts of Iron 4 is casual as shit but I find it pretty fun.

It's just a pity it's over such a short time period; I find no reason whatsoever to play on anything but the top two speeds, only ever lowering or pausing to spend political mana.

The reason, OP, is that what you gain is based on your contribution, which is almost entirely calculated by victory points.

Victory points are a weird, flawed and VERY exploitable system.
For example, you can conquer all of the US without controlling much beyond the east coast.
You can take Britain without going north of Liverpool.

The thing is, whoever TAKES these victory points gets extra points in the treaty screen, aka, they get annex mana.

Germany spams divisions so they often end up taking most of the cities, despite how much anyone else contributes to the fight/tactics/industry or support.

As a player, however, your warscore being less than 60% is a bit unacceptable.
I managed the "One Empire" Achievement without using any planes or building any new boats other than convoys, only using my navy to naval invade germany once and then fight a long land war, and then again for the Americas.

The game is incredibly easy if you don't strengthen your enemies and set yourself goals and time-limits.

ignorance

hollywood movies are all about dem evil japs at perl harbor and dem evil nazi supervillains

because Italy was vital in the Cold War and every bad thing done by italians was omitted from most history books

>Italy has Arabia but still doesn't own Dalmatia and Corsica

I'm pretty sure that's the reason Mussolini fought for

Bump

There would be no way the JAPs would have accepted German control of Australia. They would almost certainly have seized it before the Germans could occupy it in significant numbers before an Axis Victory. The Japs would want living space too and if not in western Russia, then Australia certainly.

i mean eastern russia

People shit on it far to much for being causal.
It's not like the Hearts of iron series hadn't dropped a super advanced game right before it.

If Hitler's talk of the racial purity of the British Islanders means anything, they would have been happy to force Japan to relinquish a 'racially pure' area with so many white people who were never exposed to 'untermensch' in terms of breeding.

So I doubt Japan would have help on to it, and a capitulated Britain, like a capitulated France, would have turned parts of their empire over to German control once peace was won.

This isn't video game where you just peace out with what you want as the war leader in a paracucks game. There weren't that many white people in Australia at the time, about 7 million to Japan's 70 million, not including the people Japan conquered during WWII.

There is no conceivable way Germany would have had a naval force after winning WWII capable of fighting the Japanese empire in Japan's side of the world.

Germany really would have had to be full of Ubermenche to pull that off.

Also, why would they care? Hitler's plans were mainly for eastern Europe and eastern Russia. Not the 'outback' of all places. Maybe North America, but even that was a far reaching scenario. Japanese annexation of Australia certainly wasn't.

well it might be good in 2 years when it has a dozen dlc and good mods

>Japan
>Planning
They saw opportunities and took them, thinking about next year isn't how they operated.

Do you really think that the Japanese were so short-sighted that they wouldn't attempt to seize Australia if the axis won the war and if the Nazi's were also in a position take it? There's no way German control of eastern Russia and Australia would have been acceptable to the Japanese.

No no no, I'm saying the opposite. If the Japanese thought they could plausibly take Australia, they would have tried it.