My mother is giving part of my inheritance now, $20,000 to invest in crypto. How should I distribute it...

My mother is giving part of my inheritance now, $20,000 to invest in crypto. How should I distribute it? I'm thinking all in on BAT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KLANLzerfa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KYS

Don't invest everything on the same coin

But if it even 10x I will have more than the entire inheritance
y

youtube.com/watch?v=KLANLzerfa0

Go all in BAT

Both are fine suggestions.

No seriously, PORTFOLIO. Do your research. Don't listen to the "Buy Shillcoin" cunts on here, look at the patterns, look at the technology, and most importantly look at the likelihood of adoption of coins.

If someone tells you to buy something QUESTION THEM. They may have skin in the game, but is that because they were shilled to or because they know what they're talking about?

Also think about your objectives, do you want short term gains, long term gains, maybe half-half? Ask yourself how many hours a week can you realistically spend actively trading, if not many, then go long and invest in more conservative established currencies

Basically hedge your portfolio, keep some in stable coins like Bitcoin, and then invest in a few meme cryptos and new ones accepting they might all lose out, but that one of them might moon and more than make up for the others loosing.

40% eth
30% btc
20% top coins
And just hold...

10% for shitcoin gambling

Eth is the obvious choice.
Other than that i'd say BTC and LTC but people will probably disagree

I want to be like the guys who bought the ETH at ICO and now have 300x their money ~3 years later. I'm young and have time.

Just joking user.
If you are serious about it. Dont invest 20k into one meme coin especially if you are just starting out in crypto. keep some in btc, some in Eth, and diversify with good solid coins until you get the hang of it.

Go hard on pump and dumps.
You going in will create a lot of interest and then you just cash out at like 20% profit

invest 10k and keep 10k away for the crash that is about to come

>I want to be like the guys who bought the ETH at ICO and now have 300x their money ~3 years later
Just accept it's not gonna happen, because it's crypto, ETH could lose 30% tommorow for all we know. You can probably make massive gains though even if you're conservative. DOn't be a stupid greedy fuck, be a smart greedy dude.

Not a bad guide.
this

This is what people said about bitcoin for years.

Put the majority in ETH.
Here's why. BAT is built on Ethereum. So you need ETH to buy BAT during the ICO.
All the coins built on Ethereum require ETH to buy during their ICOs.
There's going to be a huge amount of demand for ETH because of this.
If I were you, I would go 90% in ETH. It's going to hit $250 by the end of July.

>took chrome code
>tweaked a bit to block all advertisement
>we got a working product guys!!!
>look how awesome it is
>pay us millions we know what we are doing

This has got to be the worst case of fomo ever.
This project has zero chance of competing against firefox and chrome.
Its like some noname pump and dump shitcoin claiming they can destroy Bitcoin.

The pump is the pre ICO marketing and shilling.
The dump is the ICO.
The suicides are when the coin hits the exchanges.

Can I even get ETH right now? Aren't orders taking like a week to fulfill? I have a coinbase account.

It has some kind of mechanism for it's value. The people making money on it won't just be us, but botters, websites, advertisers, and the users. I don't see how you could discount all of that. I'm putting in at least $3,000

The difference is this isn't being shilled by Andrey Scamickosky or some other unknown person on the interwebs. These are people who have already proven they are competent. Also, the lawsuit threats from last year mean others are taking them seriously too.

Of course nobody can assure us this project is a winner however it certainly is the one with the most potential right now.

I would never go all in but I'm planning on risking a few dozen ETH. I figure the initial price increase once BAT reaches the exchanges will be enough to quickly make those EHT back. The rest I'll hold for the long term expecting a decent profit.

>discout marketing bullshit

Yeah
>invest in BAT
>some kind of mechanism
>im a millionaire

good luck.
Just wait till the ICO ends, then we will hear the actual truth and when it hits the exchanges game over.

WINGS about to breakout right now.

You don't make sense.

just buy eth with btc on an exchange like bittrex

I don't have any

All in on DGB. Its gonna moon and make us all rich senpai.

Waves is what you want, I was knocked off the etherium ico, and my bank wouldn't let me get Litecoin a few years ago. Living in Canada has fucked me over several times, but I have been following altcoin projects for a few years. Watch Waves yourself. It is a slow gainer but it consistently climbs every week. If you can beat the average person acquire some you will have some decent money in several months. Just watch waves for a while.