MINEREUM

It's just like FREE MONEY.

Just look at the circulating supply on COINMARKETCAP and compare it to BYTEBALL, MELON, GNOSIS or fucking OMNI.

YOU CAN'T LOOSE.

>YOU CAN'T LOOSE.

LOL

You just did.

Fluctuating normally

like this is not normal in a fomo situation...? are you new? its going higher then it was

No i am the guy that made 10x. Who the fuck are you?

The next moon mission is ellyrium, this is dead, DEAD.

senpai this isn't a p&d moon mission. this is a buy low, and hold until you buy solid gold mansions with lambos as lawn decorations

Nice gain mate but you could do more if you hold a little more.

i have also made x10 on this already thanks for letting me scoop up more on the dip retard. i will send you a pic of the lambo when i x100 on this

Can smell you dumb fat sweaty neets shredding your money.

Eryllium is your only hope. Stop being slow.

BUY THE DIP YOU CAN MAKE 30% IN LIKE AN HOUR.

Buying this under 300k sats is a steal

YOU CAN MAKE 30% OF WHAT YOU STARTED GUYS, BUY PLEASE, I DON'T WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING.

>a coin with no public face is worth over 10 million Dollars.

You are either selling this coin right now or paint your pants brown.

I will pray for you guys. I hope you don't suicide.

The dips don't bother me. It's just free money for whoever wants in. I'm holding until Bittrex.

Will this mean my order won't get filled quickly?

you mean just like bitcoin?

Feels comfy selling half my stack as the price went up over 100% overnight. Now I can forget about the other half for a few months and let the profits run.

Im holding till atleast 5m market cap

what does this memecoin even do? I would be glad if I had a genesis adress, but buying this filthy shit is beyond reason.

Ok, I will write my post in simple english so even people dumb enough to consider buying this will understand why it's a shitty pump and dump:

Minereum IS A FUCKING RETARDED PONZI-SCHEME!

>Why?

because the first to get in are able to generate more, however the market cap is really fucking small, way smaller than btc.

>So you think: great, more monies ?!?

No, because it has no new use.

>But the Whitepaper talks about services like automatic token generation!

Yes, but this is fucking retarded. You would spend way more on getting your token out with minereum than using the (also fucking easy) method of doing it yourself with ethereum. It's literally just copying the code that is already on the ethereum example website and changing the name. Your grandmom can do this.

> b- uut... marketcap!

not every coin with a small marketcap gets high value because everyone could have done this erc20 token in a matter of minutes. This is just another shitcoin that has no use other than speculation, designed to be highly deflationary, even more so than bitcoin.

Please for the love of god, don't be dumb money who feeds this ponzi. You are making thiefs rich.

>i dont like a good chance of making money the post

I'm sad about what happened with Veeky Forums. It's not about helping your fellow biz-people anymore, but about shilling, lying and jewing everyone else about crypto to get more returns.

Nobody reads whitepapers anymore, everyone is just hyping the next shillcoin without looking at the fundamentals.
you guys would make much more money by working together, as seen on btc and (recently) eth.

I think I should become a tripfag to warn people about all the jews in here.

I agree about a lot of the coins being shilled on here being P&D scams, but I honestly don't believe that this is one of them. I do think it's a bit shitty that the mining goes to so called "genesis accounts" though. It would be better if it went to those currently holding the tokens.

alright alright this scared me off

You stupid fuck