Dating to approximately the year 1550, outbreeding in Charles II's lineage had ceased. From then on...

>Dating to approximately the year 1550, outbreeding in Charles II's lineage had ceased. From then on, all his ancestors were in one way or another descendants of Joanna and Philip I of Castile. Charles II's genome was actually more homozygous than that of a child whose parents are siblings.

>He died in Madrid on 1 November 1700, five days before his 39th birthday. The physician who performed his autopsy stated that his body "did not contain a single drop of blood; his heart was the size of a peppercorn; his lungs corroded; his intestines rotten and gangrenous; he had a single testicle, black as coal, and his head was full of water

at least he was royalty

People are born with all kinds of genetic afflictions and don't even have two cents to run together.

I really want to be a fly on the wall in their attempts at offspring.
>After ten years of marriage the couple had no children. Marie Louise confided to the French ambassador, that
>"she was really not a virgin any longer, but that as far as she could figure things, she believed she would never have children."

Actually, scratch that, he'd have probably gone full sperg and started trying to swat me with his dick.

>Charles did not learn to speak until the age of four nor to walk until eight, and was treated as virtually an infant until he was ten years old. His jaw was so badly deformed (an extreme example of the so-called Habsburg jaw) that he could barely speak or chew. Fearing the frail child would be overtaxed, his caretakers did not force Charles to attend school.
Yeah, what a great life

Not taking matters to you own hands by producing a healthy heirs with your favorite alpha male cavalier guards.

Monarchism, not even once

>monarchists will defend this

This kills the dynasty.

"He was born physically and mentally disabled, and disfigured. Possibly through affliction with mandibular prognathism, he was barely able to chew.[6] His tongue was so large that his speech could barely be understood, and he frequently droole

don't advocate cuckoldry you scumbag

also what exactly are you referencing?

>denying someone his inheritance

north korea is that way commies

>Muchh monarchism
Really who cares? The legitimacy is not undermined as long as it's kept relatively secret and the new ruler is healthy >cuckoldry
>also what exactly are you referencing?
/pol/ awaits you and your witty posts

Hey guys, how do you like my outfit?

I'm sorry, bro! I swear I tried!

First pineapple EU

Cuckoldry is fine when it happens to monarchs.
Pleb genes need a chance at running things too.

But North Korea is a democratic republic
>this is how you sound right now

What is that

Oh my god people paid money to get this painted

Bet it was done as flattering as possible

Wish i had a time machine just to hear him murmur like a down syndrome marlon brando

>/pol/ awaits you and your witty posts
>not advocating literal cuckoldry is now /pol/
Top fucking wew.

t. Beta cuckold

Descended from the stud Phillip II. Many such cases. Sad!

are these older paintings of charles?...holy fuck

such a pure-blooded monarch
they were lucky to have him

Surely this isn't Charles II? Doesn't look like him

North Korea is a Monarchy

>murmur like a down syndrome marlon brando
my sides

>This kills the dynasty.
>implying you and your husband aren't already relatives

Imagine how scared the artists were when they showed them the finished work.

leopold i

i think is charles tho

Stop watching nude paintings

Inbreeding worked perfectly for the rest of the monarchies, one rotten apple doesn't mean we should throw the tree away.

its perfectly natural to be attracted to your cousins anyway..right..right?!?

Luckily they were probably too retarded to notice

Just a friendly reminder, that Joanna of Castille, the matriarch of all of them, was an insane person.