Is there anything more important than human lives?

Is there anything more important than human lives?

Future human lives

Black lives

The Form Of Human Lives

biodiversity

The lives and happiness of those important to me.

The country

The ego of the individual
Whatever wars are fought over, since lives are lost to that end goal

This. The most important objective of humanity is the continued existence of human life.

Me

To what end

Also if that were true what motivates people to get vasectomies, ruin the environment, etc.?

>human lives
>mattering

lmao because of what? Because humans said so? And it's very cherrypicked as well because no one legit gives a flying fuck about Africans starving or that a guy they don't know got shanked on the street. What people mean by ''human life'' is ''my life'' and most of those pro life assholes would sacrifice a thousand people so they won't have to sacrifice their finger.

What I'm saying is Earth would be better off as a barren wasteland unable to support life.

>Implying human lives are important

Why future instead of present? Why not past human lives?

Faith

Virgin

>human lives don't matter because people are selfish and prejudiced, therefore all life should perish
Nice anime villain speech.

Preventing homosexuality

>lives of pieces of shit are worth preserving

I bet you like cats as well.

>Because parts of humanity are shit, all life must perish.

Nope, it really was an anime villain speech.

>parts of

even this site is a proof most humans are utter, vicious cunts given the chance

>this site is a proof most humans are utter, vicious cunts given the chance
Not the original guy, but you really do sound like some washed out anime villain.

Nope, which is why there is nothing better than taking them away

Wouldn't destroying something meaningful make destroying it worth more?

The better question is - is there anything more unimportant than human lives? The only thing I can think of is my name.

N-nani....

selfishness might as well be pure and undiluted

Is there anything less important than weebshit?

your life

*unsheathes wakizashi (short katana)*

This.
It couldnt be said any better user

The categorical imperative.

Memes

Money

Short-sightedness and free will.

Are you fucking autistic m8?

People like to be mean on the internet. Better kill them all!

Human deaths.

Money over bitches

The human life of the one asking themselves that question

which is?

>Vasectomies
Reduce the risks of overpopulation.
>Ruin the environment
As mentioned, short sightedness, and it is ultimately for the betterment of the HUMAN race.

>What I'm saying is Earth would be better off as a barren wasteland unable to support life.
Earth doesnt give a shit. it didnt give a shit in past and it wont ever give a shit. fuck earth. colonize the whole fucking universe.

sliced bread

This

Not procreating.

>Veeky Forums
>A representative sample of all humanity
>Humanity
>A representative sample of all life
kys yourself m'eight

>Is there anything more important than human lives?
Yes, human lives.

Which, in the end, is the motivating factor of most of history.

>What I'm saying is Earth would be better off as a barren wasteland unable to support life.
The core problem with this anti-natalist statement is that there's nothing left to judge it as "better" or "meaningful", thus it cannot be so. Yes, there's no suffering, but there's also no knowledge that suffering is bad, or anything else for that matter, just a rock.

Unless you assume ayylmao.

No it is mine

I'm not sure you're being edgy or you have no ego.

The advancement of science.

>wahh wahh someone insulted me on the 4chinz :(
christ

>It's real if I can destroy it!

I want this meme to end.

Code Geass was surprisingly good. I watched it a couple weeks ago, was not at all expecting a weebshit dissection of morality/free will

God

The result

My life.

Kill all elevens.

Should there be
I think absolute free will

what's there to live for if you're not actually you but a scripted robot thinking you own you but no

I think you mean Black Knight lives

>people who haven't been born yet are currently more important than people who are living

You're a naive faggot and it shows.

It's not unusual for an anime or any fiction to ask big questions. Adequately answering them is another matter and CG doesn't.

Would you give your life so that a nigerian family might live and create new generations?

Property

Yes because my life is shit to begin with might as well save other people.

They are humans too, you silly billy :)

Underrated post

If you could go back in time and kill a past human before they had children it would be more important than killing a future human but you can't and they're already dead.

why are lives important? they're everywhere

Then why aren't you all vegans too then or the destruction of rocks and plants? If we are really going to do that kind of mental gymnastics, then then we actually ought to conserve those living things too. Animals at this point have more awareness of suffering or at the very least the same as an unborn child. In Most conservatives don't even give a fuck desu, they just do it to appease people who really do care(Christians who actually care about life so much that they are also against the death penalty and heavily involved with charities to help the poor) or in some case because they hate women that type of freedom.

>sufering or at the veery least the same as an unborn child
Sadness is a very recent thing in life on earth, most mammals dont give a shit if you kill their babies, only smart ones like humans and maybe monkey would care along with elephants.

Thats why the more stupid a person THE LESS SAD THEY ARE CAPABLE OF BEING, because being depressed requires high intelligence something animals lack.

To be honest my definition would extend to sentient/sapient lives period.

>derp
dead men tell no tales.

god?