Put $1,000 in BAT ICO

>put $1,000 in BAT ICO
>cash out $100,000 next summer
Screencap this.

Other urls found in this thread:

basicattentiontoken.org/token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How the fuck do you even put money into an ICO? When is this bitch coming onto the market?

>put $1,000 in BAT ICO
>Brave browser is a piece of shit no one will ever use
>be a bagholder

I will use it on all my devices just to fuck your shit up senpai

Don't ignore me you salty cumshots, how do I invest in BAT?

I use it on my mobile since a few days. Its like any other browsers just has an integrated add blocker. No reason why users would change to this one.
I thought about buying at ICO but now I don't see a reason why.

sure, user, I'll spoonfeed you. it took me 15 seconds of searching to find out the ICO is in may 31, so you can't until that day, and you better set an alarm cause it's gonna sell out in minutes

What makes you think it'll be worth that much? Great devs but strange plan in a tough market

Keep spoonfeeding me daddy

What exchange will this open on?

the desktop browser is rather tasty

You use the browser because you get paid in BAT to view the ads

I think that OP is a bit overly optimistic, that said look at Ardor. That thing's not going to go anywhere, devs are worse, and plan is laughable. Yet it has a $130 million marketcap. I think BAT going x5 and getting $100 million marketcap within a year is easily achievable, x10 would not surprise me.

You buying in, buddy?

If I can figure out how to. I know that I'll need to send ETH to the address they put on their site but I'm reading about how it will sell out fast and how if I pay more gas my transaction will go faster and I'll be more likely to get it. I don't know where to change how much gas I pay and stuff though as I just keep my ETH on coinbase.

Sounds fuckity. They say on their site that more info's coming soon, hopefully they stick to it.

What's your portfolio like, I need to stop playing with short term and set sail for long term gains.

66 ETH
30k XRP
14k XEM
and then I trade about 2BTC worth of the shitcoins of the week.

I'm assuming you funnel shitcoin profit into tour larger stockpiles, right?

When big coins like ETH start to dip, do you try to sell with the trend or buy more?

buy high sell low

posting from brave browsing, my parents and co workers use it now

the prospect of earning BAT's while browsing, maybe a few more people will use it

stay poor my man

I funnel shitcoins into my ETH which I don't trade with. I do trade around 1/3 of my XRP stack and 1/2 my XEM stack but that's with the goal of accumulating more of each rather than profit taking and cashing out.

Is XEM dipping anytime soon that would open up a profitable entry? When do you buy more stock?

XEM has been bouncing between 10.5k and 12.5k for a couple days now, I think its about to break out upwards though.

I'm 99% sold on buying BAT, but I have a couple questions:

What prevents someone from developing an ad-watching bot for the purposes of farming BAT? Will there be some kind of CAPTCHA integration to prove that an ad was witnessed by a human?

Secondly, will it be worth it for people to switch to the Brave browser? People are lazy, and even the monetary incentive of being paid BAT for watching ads may not be enough to convince people to stop using their normal browser with or without ad-block.

What do you guys think?

Does this remind anyone of....in the late 90s there were a bunch of companies that would "pay you" for just "browsing the internet" and putting up with ads in the corner of your screen in a desktop application. Something like 1c per hour.

I don't know anybody who ever cashed out and it always seemed like a dumb scam.

You realize companies like that still exist and pay out right? Swagbucks being one example but there's several out there. Difference with Brave is that you opt in and ads only play before content you were going to watch anyways. You can also use the browser without ads and its far more privacy friendly than something like Chrome. So you'll have the poorfag NEETs and third worlders allowing the ads while the rest of us who don't want to be bothered by them will turn them off.

If a home computer + internet is involved there's always a way to exploit it.

I think you don't understand this shit coin.

Users don't get paid shit, web admins do

It also blocks trackers and the speed increase in browsing on brave is noticeable. The bit about it actually saving people data costs to the tune of $23 a month is convincing enough. I've been using the browser for 6 days. pic related

How the fuck will someone interested in buying during the ico store their new coins?

When is the ICO?

You buy with eth and they send Basic Attention TOKENS (BAT) to your eth address or some shit like that. Can anyone else confirm?

you shouldn't be fucking talking about this, If we wanna get in with this low ass shit market cap, we gotta keep this quiet, you suck op

Also unconfirmed but I would image that they'll attach a BAT wallet to the brave browser within coming days so that your browser surfing/add watching/BAT spending or whatever can autosync. Would be pretty dumb if they didn't do that.

That's my understanding, yeah.

I concur user

OP YOU FUCKING SUCK, PEOPLE SHOULDNT KNOW ABOUT THIS -SERIOUS POST-

>name isnt easily googleable

sorry about your 1k loss

Do you even have internet user?
basicattentiontoken.org/token/

hey user, you could apply for the janitor position and delet this bread

Wrong. Just watch the video

bitch you ever seen a janitor rolling around with a lambo?

Thanks for letting me know about this OP. Going to tell all my friends.

don't you fucking dare

I'm putting in at least 5k actually. It seems as good as anything else.

Bing incentivises people to use there search engine by giving them Microsoft money, yet no one has gives a shit.

Only in the US last time I checked.

>Looks interesting
>I do some research
>Browser market share
>Open 10 tabs
>Brave browser doesn't appear on 9 of them
>0.0002% on a vague bloggers website

You've got to be kidding me.........
The Internet explorer piece of shit still takes up 40% and you expect Brave to make a dent? Waste of money.

Great comparison

Truly a top mind of Veeky Forums

just downloaded the browser. its actually nice and fast. The tabs and stuff look like linux and its using the chrome engine? It's pretty good really. dont see any support for add ins i use the evernote add in quite a bit.

Would you expect to make money if it were already like, 5%?

I don't think you have the iq to make money

Brave is fucking amazing, senpai. Try it. In terms of speed, it is God.

yo what portfolio do you guys use

even if that's true, it takes an act of god to get people to change browsers. it also takes name recognition. Everyone knows Chrome because Google shoves it in your face. Brave has no such recognition. Expect it to achieve Opera like market share at absolute best.

Well when they come out with extensions for chrome and firefox its gg

Which are not transferrable and can only be used for some premium shit.

Opera, Vivaldi, and all the other also-ran browsers support extensions and yet nobody uses them.

It takes way more than extensions to build market share. It takes name recognition, convenience (i.e. using the browser that comes with your OS the way Chrome comes with Android), or it takes the dominant browser being so bad people are willing to change (as was the case with IE when Firefox came around). Brave doesn't win on any of those items

Anyone ever looked into AMP (synereo) it was basically suppose to be the same thing as BAT but I guess they didnt have a browser to integrate it into