What does Veeky Forums think of Sikhs?

What does Veeky Forums think of Sikhs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Dadri_mob_lynching
tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/sexually-assaulted-by-gau-rakshak-victim-tells-judge/279563.html
siasat.com/news/bengaluru-muslim-family-attacked-gau-rakshak-eid-1020952/
scroll.in/article/814471/why-the-gau-rakshak-attack-on-a-hindu-transporting-cattle-in-udupi-isnt-as-surprising-as-it-sounds
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/gujarat-7-of-dalit-family-beaten-up-for-skinning-dead-cow-2910054/
gqindia.com/content/white-privilege-indian-tinder-gq-india/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Epic tier warriors.

>British people are highly indebted and obliged to Sikhs for a long time. I know that within this century we needed their help twice [in two world wars] and they did help us very well. As a result of their timely help, we are today able to live with honour, dignity, and independence. In the war, they fought and died for us, wearing the turbans.
>Winston Churchill

They're bro-tier.

Obligatory.

Bros

Everybody likes them more than they deserve because they're against Muslims, and that's about it.

Their women are hot.

violent and hairy grunts

T.mustafah

they're like the only good brown people. it's either shitty Indians or fucking sand niggers but the sikhs are pretty fucking based

Terrorist scum. Not sure why Sikhs get a free pass. Air India bombing anyone? Killed over 300 people, 89 children included. In Surrey bc they celebrate their "martyrs" by putting their images on their temples and parade floats, these are guys who are known terrorists and murderers.

>he doesn't believe in good terrorists and bad terrorists

I once went to a Sikh gurduwara for the vegetarian meal and the turban guy wanted to stab me because I drank out of my teacup before I reached for cutlery. Apparently I besmirched the holy cleanliness of the knife and fork because I sipped some tea beforehand.

If you listen to their sermons you'll realize their religion promotes violence and submission of unbelievers much like in Islam. If they had billions of followers, Sikhism would be hated as much as we hate Islam. You guys always talk about how bro tier they are but they are a violent hateful religion.

We should give them back all of Punjab desu they'd be far better than the street-shitters and Pakis.

Not sure if serious. They kill peaceful cow loving Hindus and it was Sikh bodyguards who murdered Indira gandhi.

The Canadian military got in shit for participating in a Sikh celebration in BC not long ago because the towel heads had up pictures of terrorists in the background.

Is this the golden temple? Comfy meme, can i keep it?

>peaceful cow loving Hindus

we've seen how peaceful hindus are when their cows are eaten

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Dadri_mob_lynching
tribuneindia.com/news/punjab/sexually-assaulted-by-gau-rakshak-victim-tells-judge/279563.html
siasat.com/news/bengaluru-muslim-family-attacked-gau-rakshak-eid-1020952/
scroll.in/article/814471/why-the-gau-rakshak-attack-on-a-hindu-transporting-cattle-in-udupi-isnt-as-surprising-as-it-sounds
indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/gujarat-7-of-dalit-family-beaten-up-for-skinning-dead-cow-2910054/

>Sikh bodyguards who murdered Indira gandhi.

>killing an authoritarian commie witch
>bad

It's all yours my friend

For a martial culture they have some retarded practices like growing beards and long hair.

Isn't that the exact opposite thing you want to do if you're going to get in a fight?

>Isn't that the exact opposite thing you want to do if you're going to get in a fight?
Well that's what the Romans thought at least. And I gotta admit they were more successful at fighting than the Sikhs.

What's going on here?

hindus chimping out in gujarat

I'm thinking of visiting india.. starting in Sri Lanka actually and working north to Kashmir and into Pakistan. I may or may not go undercover in the tribal areas and attempt to infiltrate Isis and kill their top leaders.

Im light skinned Aryan Indian born in Canada, I resemble a Sikh mostly I think but my mom is Hindu.

How can I expect to be treated throughout the country? I mean I'm not poo in the loo dark but I don't exactly look 100% Sikh, although my parents are from Punjab.

Will I be treated and revered as a western born god?? Or will people spite me and take advantage of me? I want to spread my seed around amongst both light and dark skin loos, as well as smoke hash and ganja.

Too small to ever be relevant

>working north to Kashmir and into Pakistan

it's very difficult to get a visa to visit Pakistan if you're Indian origin

> I may or may not go undercover in the tribal areas and attempt to infiltrate Isis and kill their top leaders.

ISIS is across the border in Afghanistan
Good luck with that

>How can I expect to be treated throughout the country? I mean I'm not poo in the loo dark but I don't exactly look 100% Sikh, although my parents are from Punjab.

Will I be treated and revered as a western born god?? Or will people spite me and take advantage of me? I want to spread my seed around amongst both light and dark skin loos, as well as smoke hash and ganja.

People can easily spot foreign-born Indians from accent and mannerisms. They will definitely treat you better but if you take public transport or buy something from a vendor, there's a high chance that they'll try to overcharge you since they think foreigners are made of money.

Female loos will probably go for any foreign born as most young Indian men are clinically retarded with women
gqindia.com/content/white-privilege-indian-tinder-gq-india/