Let's be serious

It's funny to shill scamcoins to you faggots but if you really want to get rich buy this legit thing right now

WHEN IS IT GOING UP? REEEEE

i only could get 3k of these. i really think everyone should have this in their portfolio

>implying I don't have both

fuck off chink

sold my xem and bought eth at 83$, pretty good decision

might buy back into xem when i can see eth will go sideways for a while

I've been saying XEM is god-tier. I've already made 3 BTC on it but no one here listens to reason but instead buys RDD and Verge instead kek.

Expect NEM breakout soon

Have had XEM, STEEM and DGB. I got more monies

And here in lies the problem.

Its too expensive and will take billions upon billions of market cap just to reach a dollar.

There are much better coins to invest in besides overvalued crap like Cripple and New Economy Jewment.

Nigger it could more than double to $0.50 and it still wouldn't be half of ETH or Ripple. Plenty PLENTY room to grow. Same with LTC. Extremely undervalued especially when the BTC network is equatable to a man walking with a cane.

This tbqh

its too late to buy into xem now, sure you could get 10k, and it might reach 1$ this year, and maybe 3$ next year, but that's only a 4.5x gain

but you would have been better off with shoving that cash into ethereum, so far i made 12x my money with ethereum, and i only bought my first eth in early march

Can't will myself to buy more after buying and selling at 1500 and 3000. Taught me a lesson about selling though. There's gains to be made everywhere in crypto. Take 5 steps, step on 2 crypto mines, one of those will make gains.

>you only quintupled your money
The morons on this board should be happy to even get 5%. All of you are chasing a pipe dream.

>Ethereum niggers coping

This coin will be at 10$ next month

No other currency coin is going to replace BTC. Give up on this fucking pipe dream already. BTC will always be the gold standard currency coin from which all crypto will derive their value. Not to mention once BTC activates Segwit all your currency clone scam coins are going to plummet into the abyss.

Except, I never said XEM or anything would replace BTC.

You're blind if you don't realize people are buying LTC right now because it sends 10x quicker than BTC especially with all of the congestion lately.

Nigger I turned $3600 into $16,000+ and still growing today as I type this. Roughly half from ETH and the other half from growing alt coins.

But sure, go ahead and invest in the lame index funds of crypto like Cripple, New Economy Jewment and Stellar Judens if you want. Enjoy your 5% returns, grandpa. Ill be too far away on the moon to give a shit.

Remember when just last month people were saying the same thing for Ripple at 2B market cap?

It just did 100+% and corrected to about +90%. It might stay here for a while and that might take a few weeks.
If you want instant gains look elsewhere.

Something will replace BTC, multiple coins are in the billions and continue to climb on BTC. You're the one with a pipe dream if you're retarded enough to think BTC will maintain its place as market leader despite its numerous problems, current momentum, and nearly every other coin being superior to that piece of shit.

Like I said, like LTC, BTC will soon activate Segwit, rendering LTC and other currency coins completely obsolete with the exception of maybe Monero or PIVX which serve their own niche markets. All were waiting on is for BTC to shake off the chink mine pools in China.

Your opinion is based on what ?

That's great, I'm sitting on $32k+ myself. You just think because you got lucky with ETH (which I can admit I did too), that it will pour over. You're being greedy and if you can't admit that you're being naive.

You must not have a real job if you're so obsessed with 100x your money.

Perhaps, and I've been following that. Hopefully we will all get that info when it happens.

BTC is not going to get SEGWIT anytime soon as it can't get the 95% signalling necessary.

You clearly a noob trader.

It doesn't matter because NEM is targeted mainly for banking system, they even already have non banking product called luxtag and it's already used.

Dont think Millions, think BILLIONS when talking about coin like NEM.

And I turned $800 into $17,000 and still growing today as I type this with NEM alone so what is your point? This will easily turn into $100,000 in a couple of months.
Yes it won't do 20x like some new coins out there might, but when you realize I made 100k with 800 bucks then it's a complete another story.

You're fucking retarded, you do know that there are dozens of coins specialized for a single thing(smart contracts etc.) that big companies are more likely to adopt than BTC?
BTC is not specialized for anything.

Ive only started trading crypto a month and half ago. 100x and growing is pretty cool with me. This stuff is in its infancy.

And this make it different from Cripple and other "banking coins" how?

Why would a smart contract coin replace a CURRENCY coin? The Ethereum network and Bitcoin are fucking apples and oranges in terms of what their purposes are.

Ethereum can also be used as a currency. Where's bitcoin mainly used as a currency rather than an investment? Alphabay. What else does Alphabay take? Ethereum and Monero.

Nobody is saying one will replace another.
I'm saying that no serious business will adopt Bitcoin for anything except basic shopping.
Other cryptos can do so much more.