Can someone explain to me the racial differences between Afghans, Iranians and Arabs? I know the former two are Persian...

Can someone explain to me the racial differences between Afghans, Iranians and Arabs? I know the former two are Persian. I don't even know where Arabs come from or how they differentiate, just that they aren't Aryan like Afghans and Iranians.

Other urls found in this thread:

israelrising.com/the-pashtuns-are-the-tribes-of-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Both areas are really intermixed, to be honest. The problem is it's really hard to pinpoint an exact racial classifications when that area has seen invasion by the Arabs,Turks, and mongols, the middle east that is.

Arabs is a meme ethnicity--the real unification of Arabs is hardly ethnic, they have few similarities all across the Arab world, it's cultural and linguistic. With hat said, 40% of the formal Persian language is Arabic, and the cultures are incredibly similar and borrow from one another, though both Arabs and Persians would hate to admit it.

As for Afghans and Iranians, Afghans are technically Iranic people, but the Iranians are too embarrassed by them (or uninformed) and the Afghans are too stubborn to consider themselves Iranic, but historically the countries have been inseparable.

Plus the whole Sunni/Shia thing doesn't help much

t. Iranian

Arabs are sandniggers,Afghans are decent people and Iranians are sociopaths.

heh, t. Afghan/European mix aka just fuck my shit up. Thx
Agreed. Remove Islam and communism and that statement is true.

Yeah we are Iranians but I think we have more Mongol and Turkic blood, personally. Also there is a whole meme theory that we are descended from Jews.

-t pashtun.

It's fine to be embarrassed by them, afghans are the germans of the middle east.

>racial differences
It's a cultural differences, not everything has to do with race dear burger.

>Can someone explain to me the racial differences between Afghans, Iranians and Arabs?

Arabs are sandniggers

Iranians are Persians

Afghans are Persian hillbillies

Nope. What about the far-eastern folks like Iranians/Afghans and Arabs? There definitely are some racial components there. One group is semitic and one group is Aryan.

Additional question, what does semitic mean? I know this is a word for Jews but I never knew it applied to Arabs too until today.

>that pic
Exactly my point. Afghanistan was so great and secular now it's FUCKED probably forever.

>Also there is a whole meme theory that we are descended from Jews.

Isn't it just something a few tribes claim? I recall other claiming descent from Arabic conquerors or even Greco-Bactrian settlers.

>lol who cares if the "Pleb" are starving in those countries in that period as long as the Elite are westernised Self Hating Ethnics who love white cock
t. John of burgeristan

>racial component

Well, if you look at Y-chromosome haplogroups it shows that Tajiks and Afghans descend from the original Indo-Iranian men from Ukraine while Iranians are language shifters.

Anyway, I'd say Iranians and Arabs are at least a bit more civilized than Afghans so not being Aryan might not be a bad thing in this case.

lmao who was starving in 1970s Afghanistan? even the "tribal areas" of today used to be a popular tourist destination in the 60s.

Maybe, in some isolated cases, but I think the majority claim descent from the children of Israel. It's quite funny because most Pashtuns dislike modern Israel but will go to extreme lengths to tell you how they are "children of Israel".

I personally think it's a we wuz kang thing, but whatever.

israelrising.com/the-pashtuns-are-the-tribes-of-israel/

Cherry picked pictures = Afghan was a Utopian paradise. Shit is as stupid as India next super power 2030 shit.

My dad had first hand experience, it was as western as cali fucking fornia.

Then again he was super wealthy with personal servants and ties to the king. So idk.

>Then again he was super wealthy with personal servants and ties to the king. So idk.

That's why.

Most Middle Eastern ethnicities are memes. Before the introduction of European ideas of race/ethnicty/nations in the modern era most people's identities were tied to religion, tribe/family, locality or way of life (sedentism or nomadism). Ideas like 'Persia' had more to do with cultural traditions than some kind of homogenous nation, so you could have Turkic speaking Indians or Bantu Africans WEWUZing as Persians and nobody would have a problem with it.

The difference between Afghans and Iranians is mostly socioeconomic. Afghans fall under the Iranic umbrella, despite the fact that they have non or semi-Iranic peoples living amongst them (such as the Hazara).

The difference between Arabs and Iranians is much greater, but there are a few factors which are contradictory the above statement (discussed below).

First and foremost. Race. Iranians genetically fall closer to other groups in the Caucasus (such as Georgians, Abhazian, Adygei, Circassian, Chechen, etc..) as well as Anatolian and more distantly, Greek and Balkan (Croatian, Serbian, etc...)

Iranians (y-dna) fall mostly in the following haplogroups - R (21%), J (48%), & G (18%) - This accounts for roughly 87% of Iranians. The rest can be attributable to the fact Iran for much of its' history was the capital of the Asian continent. Furthermore, the J can be split into two main groups J1 - "Caucasian/Semitic" - accounting for only 10% & J2 "Greco-Anatolian/Aryan". J1 is almost exclusive to Khuzestan and the Persian Gulf, home of approximately 2,000,000 Arabs/Assyrians. Recent fossil discoveries in the steppe amongst ancient Iranic people such as the Scythians (and by extension the Sarmatians and Alans) show haplogroups falling in the very same R1a, G2a, and J2a category.

All of this basically means that modern inhabitants of Iran are a mix of Caucasian Hunter-Gatherers and Indo-Europeans - put simply.

Arabs, racially, are very interesting. This is because anyone who speaks Arabic is considered an Arab. That's why someone from Egypt will look different from Tunisia who will look different than someone from Yemen who will look different than someone from Lebanon. Arabs in the Levant (Lebanese, Syrians, Jordanians) descend from caucasian hunter-gatherers & neolithic farmers. Arabs from Tunisia and Algeria should be appropriately labelled as Berber. Arabs from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Qatar, etc... have a significant amount of African admixture.

cont'd
Arabs haplogroups are mostly: J1 and E* but you will find a considerable amount of J2a, due to ancient migrations.

The second distinction is language. Arab language falls under the Semitic and Afro-Asiatic language family while Iranian (Persian, Kurdish, etc..) falls under the Indo-European language family. With that said, Persian has quite a lot of loanwords from Arabic (20-30%) as a result of the Arab/Muslim conquests. Furthermore, Iran abandoned the Pahlavi/Avestan script for the Perso-Arabic script of today, coinciding with the fall of Zoroastrianism. Significant amount of Iranians would love the idea of the re-adaption of the Avestan script as well as purging Arabic loan words in favour of others or new words altogether. However, what they don't realize is that ancient Persian also borrowed quite heavily from Semites - Assyrians. Their script and writing system was copied and altered, because Persians had no writing system of their own.

A third distinction is religion. Iranians Muslims follow the Shia sect of Islam while the Arabs follow the Sunni sect. This is a whole other topic altogether, so I will avoid it for now. Christian minorities exist in both countries. However, in the Arab population, most of the Christians are in Lebanon. Iranians are still follow Zoroastrianism and more recently the Baha'i faith (which adjusted for birth rates, is the fastest growing religion today). These two religions are native to Iranians and are almost non-existent in Arab communities.

If you have more question, please don't hesitate to ask.

T. Persian with nothing but love for Arabs on the other side.

Thank you. Explained it well. Sorry I forgot about this thread.