Don't say i didn't warn you Veeky Forums !!!

Don't say i didn't warn you Veeky Forums !!!
reddcoin is going big!!!!!
BUY NOW AT 14 SATS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

this!!!

20 sat big or $0.10 big?

Dont make people think this is a pump and dump. This is a long term hodl.

over a year or so I feel pretty confident we can get to 1000sats or 10 times that if everything on the calendar for the coin goes smoothly.

This. Literally just made $72 in five minutes because it is mooning. Put in $270 last night and it is about to reach $500 in there. over 670sats briefly. buy the dip!

probably just a small jump to a new norm. this coin is going to continue to grow, but not explosively. which is actually better. Pump and dump tends to kill coins off before they can mature.

Fuck it I'm bored so I bought.

dude, it is only a 400btc sell wall until 1000 sats... I just saw 40 btc eaten like I eat pizza.

wait I forgot you are not talking about DGB. lol

buy DBG you say? Good call OP!

Dear newcoiner!

Before buying a shitcoin please familiarize yourself with its trading volume changes.

Regards

Serious Businessman

What fucking coin are we shilling again?

ALREADY BACK AT 15
BUY NOW!!

YES I'M UP ALREADY. FUCK THE MOON, REDD COIN = REDD PLANET. WE TAKING THIS SHIT TO MARS BABY.

y'all should sell if you're bag holding. take your money and run. this shit has no future.

what do you think, papiesz?

All the way to the fucking moon.
Remember me tommorow.

THE MOON IS MERELY A PIT STOP ON THE WAY TO MARS

I bought in at 5sat, sold after slight dump at 18sat. I like the idea behind this project, but devs aren't doing shit. They should at least give regular updates, and so far I can see they don't treat it seriously. There was almost no reasoning behind the pump.

Volume fell from 3mil down to below 1mil, and it keeps falling. The falling pattern holds.

I'm going to jump back in as soon as I'll see some info from devs or a reversal in the trend tho

Pozdrawiam

Karol Wojtyła

Obecne zyski od kwietnia: ok. 5k CBL, wyczarowane z 2k. Polecam zainteresować się Aragonem na long term.

NIGGA THE VOLUME IS CLIMBING

ALL ABOARD THE REDD ROCKET!!

co papiesz sadzi o dgb?

I'm buying back in, too. Strap in, boys.

Kupil tydzien temu po 130 satoshi i trzyma, sporo dobrych wiadomosci w drodze, jeżeli wjedzie na dolara za sztuke to zniszcze kurahen. Na razie wg mnie przepompowany, poczekałbym na dip, kupił torby, schował w szafie i wyjął w wakacje. Jeżeli dgb gaming wejdzie w życie enjoy gimbusów kupujących milionami żeby kupić skórki do csa czy lola.

Is this memecoin only available at bittrex or will it get to poloniex anytime soon?

pretty sure it was removed from poloniex awhile ago

>130 satoshi
Skad miales takiego nosa?
Ja wlasnie sprzedalem za 610, ale czekam na dip zeby "kupic torbami"
also, gdzie najlepiej szukac informacji o mlodych krypto koinach?

RDD LETS GO BOYS

>cryptocurrencies

haha holy shit this useless junk, atleast when you buy mmo currency you get to fap to your new digital outfit, this wannabe pyramidscheme will be worthless by tomorrow.

How big of a echochamber you must be to be Veeky Forums ?

>FUD

how's that paycheck from social security?

im totally new to the coins, where do you even trade them? I have a lot of money to invest so i was trying to reach out from usual portfolio to do something less boring. Once your done calling me a newfag and telling me to lurk, let me know how this is done or where i can go to learn and trade

Rozkminiałem które monety warto kupić - aktywny zespół devów, obiecujące projekty. Kupiłem dgb i sc w podobnej cenie, trzymam. Teraz zastanawiam się nad WINGS i Aragonem, też ciekawe projekty, Aragon dopiero co miał ICO i cena po dumpie z ICO wydaje się stabilizować, możliwe że to dobry czas żeby się wkupić.

Bizony kiedy sprzedac dgb? Mam 70k

40k here, poczytaj co zespół ma w planach i wyciągnij wnioski.

3 things you need right now in my opinion. Coinbase to buy the bigger coins BTC ETH or LTC.
>Then you make a Bittrex account
>in the "wallets" section you look for the Crypto you bought on Coinbase >(preferably ETH imo)
>click the blue "+" button next to the "-"
>COPY THE ENTIRE CODE
>make sure it's the right code, from start to end
>On coinbase, go to your Crypto's wallet
>use "send" option and paste the code
>Read the info they tell you and send
>it should take no more than a few hours
>Bittrex should find your transaction and have it as "pending" within a few minutes of you sending it
>after the confirmations waiting time, go trade it for the Crypto you want.
>Be it RDD or kek knows what
>also set up a Blockfolio to easily check how your investments are going.

>Coinbase and Blockfolio have mobile apps

Donations for when you're a crypto millionaire

RdTK9JsPf1uiL1bU2av1pBiWb34PszcJAq

I feel like you guys just turned me into a bagholder. where is this moon mission at?

Same. About to sell @ 13

Right now the price has been at a nice standstill. There's only upward from here

Hope you're right

I hope you're right too. I'm willing to lose a couple hundred bucks because of my recent gainz, but I'm not gonna hold these bags to watch it tank to

Sold. This shit is going so down. Walls getting thicker. Cya!

Is it over??