If the Nazis are evil for killing Jews then is the Roman empire the most evil of all?

if the Nazis are evil for killing Jews then is the Roman empire the most evil of all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5GEIsa0XKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes goy never forget the 1 million and the temple

Babylon is. Rome is their successor 2000 years later. Rome is Babylon.

the roman empire did many terrible things that they are rightly vilified for

However it is understandable why they reacted in such a brutal way towards the people of Judea considering the ongoing unrest there.

>be jews
>lose your shitty desert kingdom to sand peoples
>somehow this is the Romans fault

What kind of master race chosen people can't even keep a kingdom running for 200 years

If there's one thing to be angry at the Romans about it's carthage, not the fucking jews

Yes. They were brutal imperialists who killed millions and enslaved even more entirely for their own benefit. They also entertained themselves with murder sport and routinely killed their own children. Same deal with Muslims, Early Modern Europeans, etc. History is pretty much filled with assholes. You can appreciate the importance and brilliance of past civilizations without pretending they weren't a bunch of pricks.

The problem with glorifying the Nazis is that the people who do so often support their ideology and put them on a pedestal rather than taking the detached standpoint that a historian should, and unlike those other groups (except Muslims) Nazi ideology is still alive and dangerous. Not that there's much to glorify, the Nazis were genuinely just shit and aren't even slightly comparable to the likes of Rome.

Nazis where more human and civilised than romans. They also had a better living standart provided for all their citizens and not only the patricians.

Nazis > Romans

The Roman Empire is often shown as pretty nasty.

The thing is though, they weren't plebs. They had taste and were a massive influence on western culture. Just take a look at Roman architecture and Nazi architecture; you can tell why people may give the Romans more leeway.

If I recall correctly, there were millions of Jews living in the Roman Empire, they were a very big minority, and only about half a million lived in Judea.
Egypt was 1/8 Jews, and Alexandria was a multicultural Egyptian/Jew/Greek city.

The Romans werent as bad as the nazis, because the nazis tried to kill all the Jews of their expanding frontier, the Romans only blew the fuck out the Jews of Judea who revolted, and left the far more numerous millions who lived in the rest of the empire in peace.

Germans had no rational reason to kill the Jews who lived in Greece, the Jews of Rhodes had been living there for over 2000 years.

>Wow a nation only 2000 years after the Romans have better living standards who would have thought?
At least the Romans lasted longer than eight years and one war. Fuck off

Compared to each other side-by-side maybe, ignoring the period they existed in. By the standards of their time the Romans were far more civilized than Nazis, far surpassing their contemporaries in their accomplishments. I agree they might be less humane (Romans were a lot worse than contemporary Chinks and Pooinloos, but Nazis weren't much worse than Soviets) but that's like comparing smelly shit to slightly less smelly shit.

The Nazis achieved decent living standards and then threw it all away after a few years to fulfill their stupid meme fantasies.

>there were millions of Jews living in the Roman Empire

This figure is taken from a complete mistranslation of an imperial census

and jews got expelled from rome a couple times

youtube.com/watch?v=b5GEIsa0XKc

What is "good" and what is "evil"?

>their stupid meme fantasies.
People aren't equal from birth. Sometimes you need to get rid of the bad parts of humanity.
God did this with a flood. Nazis just tried to renew mankind themselves since one day a human being can not rely on god but has to be responsible by itself.

>Sometimes you need to get rid of the bad parts of humanity
Is that why they got themselves wiped out and their country torn apart?

they were evil for being fucking nazis

also romans were plenty evil also for reasons that mostly had nothing to do with jews

They got stopped by the bad parts.
The bad parts became to numerous.

Nazis are just humans after all and not a god.

>Nazis are just humans
*subhumans

>not their fault
>good part
>bad part
You need to take the Veeky Forumspill

>Chinks
Dude....
You do realise that there is a reason why even the Chinese themselfs see their own Founder as a tyrant

>1st century Jerusalem is estimated to have had around 70k inhabitants at most
>Josephus: NEVER FORGET ABOUT THE ONE AND A HALF MILLION INNOCENT JEWS SLAUGHTERED IN THE SIEGE OF JERUSALEM, GOY!

What is it with Jews and constantly inflating numbers like crazy? Is it autism?

That was a short period though, and I don't think even the Qin did anything equivalent to what the Romans did in Gaul or Carthage. Maybe I'm wrong here since I'm no expert on early China, but I don't think the Han Dynasty was as murderous as Rome and I'm pretty sure slavery was nowhere near as big or as brutal. Correct me of I'm wrong.

Not saying Chinks couldn't be a bunch of pricks too, and certainly later in their history they could be genocidal (Dzungars), but in general I don't think they were as bad as Rome in ancient times.

Of course you could argue that the Yellow Turban Rebellion was extremely bloody, but I wouldn't treat an internal, empire-wide conflict the same way as an invasion of another region.

>more humane and civilised than romans
I guess chimping out and starting a massive world war makes a country "civilized," while mass-murdering millions makes them "humane." Who knew?
>better living standards
I guess getting all your cities bombed to shit and then getting raped by the Red Army is your vision of an ideal country.

Meanwhile, Rome lasts 800 years without any foreign invaders in its capital. The Nazis lasted 12.

>without any foreign invader in its capital

390 BC - 410 AD

>implying that trying to curb genetic diversity is better for humanity

Educate yourself

rome got sacked several times in that timeframe m8

Brown people are objectively less intelligent and able to run a society than white people

Diversity within races is good but diversity between the races brings out the worst attributes in both

When?

Present evidence both quantitative and qualitative to back this up otherwise you're just another ideological runt pulling some major mental gymnastics to forward your agenda.

Yeah I'm sure it's just pure coincidence that brown shitholes like south america are garbage to live in

I'm sure it's just whiteys fault that Africa sucks and that all of the nice countries are white or ethnically homegenous like israel, Japan, and south korea