Can't fucking believe this.
I love you crazy motherfuckers for making me buy this shit
I used to hold nothing but shitty 2.5 eth
Now I have over 40k dgb and Im feeling these massive gains
To the moon we go
>Veeky Forums ever being wrong

Feels gud brew. Keep spreading the digibyte message outside of Veeky Forums too

>Veeky Forums ever being wrong
They were with posw though. I'm still holding and waiting for a 1$. I'm already up 1btc thanks to DGB. Love you guys.

>tfw first got into crypto one day before dgb took off
better to be lucky than smart I guess

Veeky Forums is the only board on Veeky Forums which genuinely gives back

All my years lurking this site and now finally I am getting recompense

>bought at 300 and sold at 400 a few days ago
>considered buying again at 330 but decided to avoid it when people were shilling it hard yesterday
>tfw could have made at least $7k since last night

FUCK

sell sell sell SELL

HODL YOU WEAK HANDS

sell now

There will definitely be waves of pump and dumping on the road to one dollar for DGB, happens with any coin or stock that rises...

But day trading like that is really fucking stupid because if you miscalculate an increase, you'll literally lose ALL the profits you've made up to that point pumping and dumping. DGB will likely see 100% gains in a day randomly in the future and won't go down again after, so if you miss time that you are fucked.

Don't pump and dump if you can't afford to lose. It's for rich kids who look at this like gambling, not investors.

I'm so distrusting of this place

I have no idea how much power this board holds over the market but you can't trust anything on this site, and with how many threads I see gloating about bagholders over coins that were shilled a while before, I automatically assume everything posted here is just a p&d

I'm seriously considering getting in on DGB though, buying in at this current price and watching it go up to $1 would be like btc all over again

would you swear on your mothers life you believe it will hit $1?

>I'm seriously considering getting in on DGB though
youre too late mate

>too late
>.012USD per coin

It's never too late m8

Weak hands reap what they sow.

Siacoin bout to moon if y'all want in on our gains

you can't even buy siacoin on bittrex?

I swear on mine it will reach at least 25 cents.

Weak user. Weak shilling. Such low scale shilling. Sad.

Anybody saying it's too late for DGB has not been following along. I've been buying all the dips and accumulating. Do as thy whales.

Day time and early evening: good folks from developed nations.

At night, Indians and brownskins come out to beg and shill.

Pumping inbound just broke 600 sats again!

Level with me, is it going to dip below 500 again soon or is now a good a time as any to buy?

this goddamn shit ass wallet takes so long to synchonize

Does anyone else praise the sun?!

>Can't fucking believe this.
>I love you crazy motherfuckers for making me buy this shit
>I used to hold nothing but shitty 2.5 eth
>Now I have over 40k dgb and Im feeling these massive gains
>To the moon we go
>>Veeky Forums ever being wrong

BULL FLAG

It's gonna go!!!!!!!!1111

uh oh we've created another triangle get ready to cum boys

GET ON IN SIACOIN ROCKET.

Do you fucktards really believe normie kids will take their fucking time to download a fucking wallet and sync for 5 fucking long hours to just get money mining literal digital blocks on a game to just get 1 cent?

Pffft, faggots. SIA premise is a lot fucking better. USE your HDD while earning money passively.

Sia will reach, AT LEAST, 10 cents a coin before this year.

It's pretty feasible. Great dev. Great idea.

Imagine all of those Pajeets and 3rd worlders who would want to make quick money passively jumping in on this.

Just take a look around Blackhatnetwork, Thebot, etc.

Literally a shiton of Pajeets that die for 1 cent a hour.

Do you really think a normie kid has the time and attention span and willingness to donwload a fucking wallet a sync for hours? they even need to play on highly modded servers, like retards.

>20 years

It's always a good time to buy as low as it is.
Even if it seems pricey compared to how it was it's still a good time to buy. The more people who have it the less the whales can accumulate to set up price walls with.

IM FINNA BUSSSSSSST

>below 500

unlikely

>now a good time to buy

yes, but you could probably get it at 550 or lower soon

>don't buy
>be poor instead

I have made a Kraken account and i cant find it on it. Do they not sell DGB on Kraken?

Don't have a Kraken account but it is featured on Poloniex and Bittrex at least

no they sell on poloniex and yobit.

Hurr durr do kids spend hours waiting for a game to download off steam. Are you fucking retarded.

Hurr durr do kids spend hours downloading mods for minecraft.

Do kids and adults get fooled into filling out surveys to make a couple cents a day.

Jesus Christ the answer is yes.

it'll reach 10 cents by the end of june

Is it safe to just holding all my dgb on Polo? The only other wallet I use is Exodus and I don't want to convert back into eth for obvious reasons

Your cope mechanisms for not being on the DGB rocket are outlandish

If I was a young lad, like I once was, with zero knowledge of money, cents would be a big deal. But it's much more than that, I just had to put some logic in your horrible shilling attempts. I remember when I was 6 and I got $3 dollars for unloading the dishwasher I thought I was absolutely fucking loaded.

>it'll reach 10 cents by the end of june

>toddposting is also on Veeky Forums
discovering this board continues to be the best thing to ever happen to me

download the dgb wallet and store it there. personally I hold about 80% in the walllet and then keep the rest on polo and bittrex so I can trade for some daily gains

Bye, bye. DGBros.

Say hai to the 15x in a year coin.

/pol/ gave half the world trump apprently kek

Another triangle

What would happen if Korbit starts trading DGB?

waiting for polo to adopt this

10ksat

You can use an online wallet nigga

Kek

This exactly.

That's what happened to me today. I made like 300 dollars day trading DGB but then lost it all because I sold at 560 because I thought it was going to crash.

$1 by when and why?

DGB pumping now. Expect reverse back to 600s. Don't buy now.

Noticed this too but the hammer candle at the end doesn't fill me with confidence. Might be a break down. Prepare to buy the dip

>tfw sold @ ATH 625

Buy walls are insane but too many sellers.

IN 3 WEEKS, REASONS

give it time. buy and hold check a year or months later and giggle

Now we just sit back and wait for the DGB dolphins to swim into Myriad.

end of June 1 dollar. because of reasons. don't trust me? Sell. You smart? HODL.

brotha dont keep me hanging, am i gonna be a millionaire in 3 weeks?!

>myriad
Kek was fucking around with this today. It's got a relatively predictable spread atm but it's volume is so tiny I doubt a pump will happen anytime soon
>in b4 it quads

I think im gonna kill myself, i am too poor and can just watch these threads how people make insane riches with their coins and how i could be a part of it.
Can someone please just give me like 100DGB or something so i can at least pretend i get rich?

DRxYxH5GD8msnUK5WhNH8S37qUmUEnb87f

who keeps shilling this shit

you've been doing it all week.

Lol

>Begging for $1

look I feel your pain but instead of giving up just go fuck this I WILL get in one way or another!

Here's how I am forcing my way in with no coins/cash/money to start.

I posted a pic in another thread earlier but this is an update to that.

all it cost me was download and a bit of reading and setup. Making money and still not completely setup.

All that matters is I am forcing my way into this and if that means I start off with some mined coin and a few exchanges into soemthing else to get off the starting gate.... so be it. I refuse to be poor anymore.

I'll leave this damn program running for weeks if it means I move up another tier or get another shot at some big gains or investments.

Time is on my side oh yes it is.

Forgot the pic which is the whole point of this post

The shills made me x4 my money.

wtf I love shills now

New to mining, what are you using?

Wait, there's no rule on this board prohibiting people asking for coins?

anyone else waiting for dip? will buy at 550 sats here

This is minergate.

It's the only program i've used or tried. So my experience is limited. I just know this is working and thus I am getting in.

Plus it's letting me mine eth and xmr both of which are above $25.

Will not complain.

also I like the merged mining. It's nothing to fancy but hey lets me make some extra coin/cash on some I might not mine

but eh im a newb on day 2 of all this so im sure im doing it wrong but eh making money outta nothing so to speak.

Thanks a lot

Keep going user,
Good luck man.

>tfw wanted to sell at 400 but Veeky Forums convinced me to hold
thanks bros