Name 1 transgender person pre 1980

Name 1 transgender person pre 1980

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Tipton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Morris
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus
jalopnik.com/murder-transsexuals-and-the-price-is-right-the-story-464820740
thedollop.libsyn.com/152-the-car-known-as-the-dale
youtube.com/watch?v=cZvfhcSoPOs
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thai Ladyboys stretch back centuries, with some pacific island (Samoa??) having similar traditions.

There that's probably a few million over a good century.

I don't know any names but these guys have been around forever.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Margret Thatcher

You might be thinking of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_in_Bugis_society

Candy Darling had been dead for six years in 1980.

lili elbe

That's interesting, but I did some research and it was Samoa, with the Fa'afafine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine

Didnt Nero force a dude to become a tranny cos he looked like his dead sister?

Cool.

Austronesians are fucking weird.

True af. I might borrow the bugis thing for a setting I'm working on.

Also I like how absolutely BTFO op was. Like holy shit this guy is wrong, and what's better is I'm learning stuff because of it.

Eve and Jesus Christ.

Eve is a clone of Adam, making Eve genetically identical. Jesus is a clone of Mary making Jesus genetically identical

huffingtonpost.com/suzanne-dewitt-hall/jesus-the-first-transgend_b_10006134.html

Christians, btfo again!

That one Roman emperor who dressed like a girl and got fucked in the ass

Biologically, we know it must have been part of humanity since the start.

Nobody denies that intersex conditions exist, an individual can express traits from one or both genders, or that male and female brains differ, the brain is a gendered organ.

It's no surprise that it would be obscure prior to the development of a treatment.

"Transgender" is a fake western term. Yes different people have difference concepts of gender but to call them "transgender" is anarchistic at best.

Elagabalus
There's a whole sect of them in India.
Thai ladyboys

>huffpost
Kys

>"Transgender" is a fake western term.

Fake how?

Term was coined in 1965, none of these poos or gooks would have identified as transgendered if you asked them.

But how is it fake?

>attacking the source but not the logic
/pol/storian confirmed. Eve and Jesus were bruchetta tranjenners.

Because it was developed in the 1960s to explain away mental disease and degeneracy.

duh-GEN-ER-UH-CEE

Chevalier D'Eon was pretty fucky gender wise. Can't make heads or tails of 'em.

That doesn't disprove the existence of transgendered people and the biological basis of their existence. The word heterosexual was first used in 1892, but that doesn't meant there weren't heterosexuals in existence before now does it?

/pol/storian confirmed.

Divine.

He forced a Greek slave to dress as his dead wife (whom he murdered) after he cut off his genitals.

Billy Tipton, a jazz pianist.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Tipton

Orlando.

They had eunuchs in a bunch of different ancient societies didn't they?

>mental disease

Intersex condition.

>degeneracy

Define degeneracy? Anyone who doesn't devote themselves 100% to the glory of your favorite state, rather than to the improvement of their own lives?

hrt and sex reassignment surgery was always a thing?

lmao trannies are so shameless

i guess the ottomons were so progressive for turning jannisaries into eunuchs for harem duty

lmao

>Elagabalus
This. The Severan dynasty was a mistake.

Oaxacan ladyboys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

"Transgenderism" and "transsexualism" are postmodern Western social constructs, identikits assembled for the sole purpose of leftist political activism.

Of course they don't exist in any other place or time. They don't even exist in our own society.

Projecting these ideas on non-Western or even historical Western societies reeks of agenda-pushing cultural imperialism and anachronism.

Anna P

Emperor Elagabulus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jan_Morris

posting ITT to say that I checked this thread to see if my thing had been posted, and I was slightly frustrated yet please to see that it was.

This.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermaphroditus

Elagabalus nigger.

Christine Jorgensen

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

well I thought the mental disease was gender dysphoria, and the now widely accepted treatment is medical transition, which creates a transgender person. I might be wrong, since there's a lot of labels and political hoopla that I don't quite understand

Are there records of gender dysphoria in history?

>clone
eve was made from Adam's rib, using super god magic i don't gotta explain. Explaining it using contemporary technology is always going to look dumb in a hundred years.
Dayaks are closer to Malays than Australoids, in every way. More like Asians than either Islanders or continental Australian aboriginals.

I think you have it there, and really that definition should be satisfactory, I always thought. Since it provides a reasonable justification for reassignment as the best possible therapy while also making no room for weird 37 genders stuff.

ctrl + f = carlos

I am ashamed of you /mu/

Austronesians, not Australoids.

oh wait this isn't /mu/

still Wendy Carlos.

There were rites that allowed confused young men to get drunk on wine, maddened by drums and cut off their cock-n-balls. They'd run into town and throw it in the gate of the first house they came to and that house had to provide them with women's clothes for a year. You don't bleed out, the whole area becomes a giant scab and you're out of the sex game as far as kids goes anyway.
A social way the Greeks let men vent their issues.
Naturally fascist romans just called them faggots and broke all the shit.

>austronesian
>polynesian
>melanesian
>micronesian
>australoid
mate i live in the area and work with people who get government money to try to keep track of the hybridisation of eucalypts. You're applying dumb 19th century labels to groups that overlap and mingle every 50 kilometers or so.
Some idiot identified all the language groups on the Aust continent then went around trying to say the people in those language groups were all genetically distinct and therefore different races.
The Dayaks are culturally, cosmetically and situationally far from all the Islander/fuzzy headed black people of the south pacific.

Empress Boi

ITT OP btfo

> mischaracterizing neonazis

They obviously don't believe the strongest always prevail, otherwise they wouldn't be so worried about society falling into degeneracy

kek

>They don't even exist in our own society.

>intersex conditions don't exist

>Romans had a tranny emperor that dressed up as a whore and went bar hopping getting ass pounded by random sweaty plebeians

Honestly not much value was lost when Rome fell. I mean even we didn't reach this level of faggotry yet, imagine someone like Chris Chan or Chris Crocker becoming the president and then spending his entire term dressing up, sucking cock and correcting the pronouns.

>Tfw this will happen and you won't be on that President's secret service detail

hadrian's lover antinous?

term = actual existence of the thing that the term is describing

????

I don't know about transgender...but this man sure had some tig ol' bitties.

just about your average quality Veeky Forums post these days...

>Finally, he set aside a room in the palace and there committed his indecencies, always standing nude at the door of the room, as the harlots do, and shaking the curtain which hung from gold rings, while in a soft and melting voice he solicited the passers-by. There were, of course, men who had been specially instructed to play their part. For, as in other matters, so in this business, too, he had numerous agents who sought out those who could best please him by their foulness. He would collect money from his patrons and give himself airs over his gains; he would also dispute with his associates in this shameful occupation, claiming that he had more lovers than they and took in more money.[53]
what drives people to this

mental illness

kek and they claim the right aren't relativists

>implying you need a mental illness to have a weird fetish

Mental illness implies insanity, that they aren't really responsible for their actions. I say they were acting retarded on purpose.

ITT: raising a boy as a girl would make them a girl unless they were mentally ill

Intersex isn't the same thing as transgenderism or transsexism and you know it.

Raising a boy as a girl wouldn't make him a girl.

Hatshepsut

All the Severans were fucked up but the first one and the last one

It is.

Intersex conditions are when an individual is born expressing traits from both biological sexes.

Any gendered organ can be affected by this.

The brain is a gendered organ.

Then it is a disease, correct? It manifests as it should not and causes distress? There is something wrong with you if you have the condition, right?

genesis p orridge

He wasn't a tranny until the 90s or something

Nice goalpost move

Wendy Carlos

Not really moving goalposts so much as asking a different question, user.

You are literally wrong.

>trusting any of the ancient histories on the barracks emperors

cassius dio is not a reliable source and the historia augusta even less so

Even if Elagabalus was 100% invented (which he wasn't), it's obvious that the concept of someone being a tranny degenerate was known to people literally over a thousand years before now.

Being intersex is basically a chromosomal / hormonal fuckup, like CAIS or X0/XY mosaicism.

Now transgenderism is basically someone with a 100% biologically normal male or female phenotype claiming they're actually the opposite gender.

First is based on reals, the second is based on feels.

Geraldine Elizabeth Carmichael, a trans woman who did a Kickstarter scam in the 70s over a Car Of The Future.

jalopnik.com/murder-transsexuals-and-the-price-is-right-the-story-464820740
thedollop.libsyn.com/152-the-car-known-as-the-dale

Regular Car Reviews also did a short podcast on it recently:
youtube.com/watch?v=cZvfhcSoPOs

I have one for you I call it the sjw tranny paradox.

posit

male and female brains are the same

but

transgender people know there transgender because they feel dismorphic.

>Now transgenderism is basically someone with a 100% biologically normal male or female phenotype claiming they're actually the opposite gender.
>First is based on reals, the second is based on feels.
Here's a brief article on Scientific American which cites a couple of papers.
scientificamerican.com/article/is-there-something-unique-about-the-transgender-brain/

Anno go back to making 4.0

NEVER
>Spergs out, does an ultraman pose, screeches like godzilla and then gets sad for 4 years