Who the fuck actually uses any of these shitcoins for anything at all...

Who the fuck actually uses any of these shitcoins for anything at all? I'm not trying to fud or anything I'm legitimately curious who the fuck uses them besides for trading.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2017/05/wannacry-ransomware-hackers-made-real-amateur-mistakes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitcoin is a better gold. Is gold useless because people don't pay coffee with it?

Once the debt fiat ponzi collapses you'll see what the point is.

>Once the debt fiat ponzi collapses you'll see what the point is.
Lol, see you in a few weeks when the price of bitcoin collapses again. You know it's time to sell when the "new paradigm!" posters start showing up.

t. nocoiner

PEPECASH is used as the currency in the Rarepepe trading card economy.

Aside from darknet markets, it's the only one I know of that is actually used as a unity of exchange.

Has it ever not come back down? I've been following Bitcoin for quite a while and this has happened a total of three times now. Every single goddamn time you retards say the same exact catchphrases over the years, but the hilarious part is that you're all brand new bagholders so you don't realize that you're falling for the same trap that the previous guys did.

Bitcoin only has as much intrinsic value as the amount of actual commerce that's done with it. I'd say there was more commerce being done in the last bubble because the silk road was still up at the time, but now there's relatively little practical use for bitcoin after the feds gutted the deep web. That means the price is going to crash very, very hard. I estimate it'll trough at $200 before stabilizing.

that's where eth come in my nigga

don't give a fuk but that chick is amazing want to cream on that face ya heeeeeeerd meh

You do realize there are at least 5 other active marketplaces now?

Backed by even less commerce. Also Dapps are useless bullshit.

Yeah, and how does their volume compare?

>feds gutted the deep web

Kek

These fake currencies are for idiots. It can become worthless overnight and you'd have nowhere to complain.

Niggers get out.

AB alone has more volume than the Road ever did.

>Who the fuck actually uses any of these shitcoins for anything at all?

Drug dealers and criminals

wired.com/2017/05/wannacry-ransomware-hackers-made-real-amateur-mistakes/

Has limited use - likely will be adopted by financial institutions to make safer cash transfers and such. (JP Morgan investing into Ethereum for this reason)

For the common person..Not much. Many people cite the use to become your own bank, but it makes little sense considering how volatile the cryptomarket is.

>Has it ever not come back down?
What the fuck are you even talking about? It has never "come down" in the first place. Any correction that has happened in the market has always stabilized at an order of magnitude higher than before the run up. All you have to do is go look at the fucking charts.

forgot to add this chart. Was created before this latest run up in 2017

Bitcoin's supply is perfectly inelastic. No matter how much or how little demand there is for bitcoins, they still get produced at the same rate. Every other commodity responds to prolonged, elevated demand with elevated production: higher prices lead to faster production, which suppresses prices. This can’t happen in Bitcoin: higher prices encourage more mining, but more mining doesn’t cause faster production. The utter lack of any suppressing counter-force on the Bitcoin price is what allows it to experience such huge bubbles.

>after the feds gutted the deep web

lmao darknet markets is still a billion dollar industry wtf are you talking about? have you even looked? there is at least 10 main markets, and there is 1 or more international market for every western country, and then there is over 9000 (no literately, over 9000) smaller markets and hacking markets as well who trades everything in bitcoin

yall niggas gettin trolled real hard

Do you know what else only has value because people say it has value? Gold, the US dollar. Yes, cryptos are prone to crashes. But so are stocks. So is your small buisiness. You just seem like a bitter no coiner my friend

Expedia, Newegg, Tiger Direct, and plenty of gold and silver places like JM Bullion accept Bitcoin you retard.

there are fuckloads of good darkweb markets dood

>Bitcoin only has as much intrinsic value as the amount of actual commerce that's done with it
>book learners don't understand the mean streets