ITT: Veeky Forums in 1915

ITT: Veeky Forums in 1915

>implying that's actually Troy

Great, just enable the Italians' WE WUZ TROJANS AND SHEIT some more why don't you.

>implying the allies can come back from this when paris is being shelled as we speak
Looking forward to Kap auf Kairo tbvqh lads

Glorious Nostratic Empire when?

German here.
Our glorious Kaiser has led us this far, now there is little work left to be done; Paris will fall within the month. The frogs will be irreparably BTFO, and we will get tons of land from Russia.
See you niggers in the peace conference.

>the French unironically think they can beat this badass

I-i thought it would be over by Christmas

Are Entente shills still posting their shit here? Just fyi, nothing can beat the badass who's in charge.

christmas 1917 top kek

t. Frog who misses mommy

>tfw cucked by Allemagne

>worshiping an autistic Kraut
Frenchies are gonna wear that coat once they burn down Berlin

>Centcucks still cant overrun Serbia

lmaoing @ ur life

>tfw cucked by yuros to fight their war even tho u wanted to stay neutral

#trenchfoot

Who else here is chilling here being neutral, while stupid people kill each other for centimeters of no mans land? Feels good man.

Oh hello, fellow neutral, I see you're not a warmongering retard like the Entente and Central Powers.

We sure are cool being neutral and all, Italy.

t. America

Who /comfy/ here in gallipoli?

This

Are you ready, french? Just one year and Europe would look like that.

Fuck you kebab I bet you will have wonderful time in front of firing squad when we're in constantinopole

Ok I just enlisted and I was given (pic related) where are the aesthetic Napoleonic uniforms?! Were you guys just memeing? ANSWER ME

>almost Christmas
>faggot ass officer comes up to me with a shit eating grin on his face
>hands me some papers
>I'm being transferred from armaments to 'Tank Supply Committee'
>faggot ass officer sniggers at me and wishes me 'good luck' in my endeavours to design water tanks

What the FUCK, I wish I could crush him with one of these water tanks

ello me m8s of a gday gday or gd evening as they say on the streets of lodnon

today iv got some good ol quips for you oh yes i do me mates, i ve got a lotta gooes on a big GREAT one and those are for all of me mates here all of you fine people

today im gonna be learing y ou guys how to waggle your willies , no okay me mates dont be telling nobody else this is between u and i, u wouldnt want anyone else having the same fun as us would u?

first u gotta google on the yahoos BOOBIES tnhe u unzip your trouser gruab ur willy AND WAG IT TO ENDLESS WILLY PLEASURE

aaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa im WAGGING MY WILLY IM GOING TO EXPLOEDE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my WILLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY WILLY IS GOING TO EXPLODE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

me willymates, bruce, sheila and noonga we must all occupy /v/ with our silly willies!!!teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;))

YOU MAKE ME SO HOT, IM WAGGLING MY WILLY TO YOU;))!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF ME AND MY WILLY!!;)))aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

!teach them the way of the willy...wank, waggle its all in the mind;))

whyy dont you waggle me willy or just yer own with me matesinmetreehouse eh???????*waggles ur willy*ooooooh thats a biggun mmhmmmm AAa A A A A AA A A A !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR WILLY IS OUTTA CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is the beginning of the willy era me m8s

let us waggle it

AAAAAAAAAAA

epic get xD checked!

t.reed

kek.

Don't mind me. On my way to Greater Romania.

Dunno why i even laughed.

t. urkslayer

>Quint quads

Waste of quads desu.

waggling ma willy to them quads

>be in the house of representatives
>is just another great day in america
>out of no wear new bill is proposal
>Women's suffrage
>mfw

Is he the greatest humanitarian of our time?

eternal generals of Veeky Forums confirmed for masters of Veeky Forums.

He done something wrong?

THE CENTRAL POWERS WILL LOSE WITHIN 3-4 YEARS.SCREENCAP THIS!

HAHHAHA

NOBODY CAN FUCK WITH ME AND MY CENTRAL POWERS NIGGAS

ENTENTE,SUCK MY CENTRAL DICK

Hey now kiddo, you're getting too powerful, I think I should step in and stop you as well.

Come on, I defeat these fake Europeans, I can defeat an American pig.

The fuck did you just say to me, bitch?

You listen you pig,i'm not your fuckin wife.

Say that to my fucking face one more time.

You listen YOU PIG,I'M NOT YOUR FUCKIN WIFE.

That was mistake, now you will die.

Let's go,bitch.

It's too late

We already won

I guess.. You lose?

What do we call it already... a mess ?

Anyone other southern slavs really admire this guy? Warms my heart to see a fellow slav accomplish so much. I really think we should consider him a national hero of some sort.

Ayy Willy hit me up with a few more divisions, I've got a good feeling about this offensive...

what did you guys eat today? i stole some grain from the miller and made barkbread. it tastes alright with some coffee-grounds to moisten it up

samefagging future-predicting Nosferatu piece of shit

I ate a steak dinner with extra fries.

Just chilling while neighbours are putting on a show. Fkkn hate the belgium refugees tho

Guys, can you tell me what this is ? I just enlisted and they gave us these, and they told us to "put it" whenever we smelled a weird odor. Is it a cooking utensil ? A cullender or something ?
pls answer

I gotchu,but you better make these count

>mfw eurocucks are killing each other
>mfw it only helps our economy

Haha, those stupid Anglos will never cross the Suez, and the Russians are too busy with Germany to march through the Caucasus

Can't wait till we take Greece back

Parisian taxi driver here.
France deserves to lose, my manager fucking and said I had to drive dudes to the front in sept. Is this a fucking joke? Its embarassing, we dont even have enough horses for this? Howd the Germans even get this close. what are we doing?

Gonna enlist, watched a film at the cinema, they basically just chilling in trenches getting paid, itll be over soon too, prob christmas, ez cheques

>tfw your king is using diplomatic resources to help POWs on both sides write letters home

Feels good man

all that red dye comes from Krautland, Pierre; now you'll blend in with the horizon!

>the Italians
perfidious Mario

Britbongs get out Rííííí

Yo Ententecucks, wanna have football match tomorrow? Loser will inhale mustard gas and hold it for a minute

Look cobbers Gallipoli was bad, real bad, Northern France can't be any worse right?

>all these faggots breaking the 25 year rule

10th May 1871 best day of my life

We-we'll play footy at Crimbo again lads? That was fun last year desu

>download(37)
kek

Time to kill some filthy serbs!

Who the fuck is this Lenin fag I keep hearing about? I fucking hate liberals and their revolution talk, noting but autism.